Illinois mayor cracks down on gatherings, then wife is busted at illegally opened bar at 1am

Hilarious ! :laugh:

By the way, if your wife is at a bar at 1am, and you're not with her, you've got a lot more problems than just a violation of your anti-gatherings order.

Illinois mayor’s wife busted at bar after hubby’s crackdown on gatherings

A mayor of a small Illinois city threatened arrests for violators of the state’s state-at-home order during the coronavirus outbreak — only for his wife to be busted at a bar the following night.

Brant Walker, mayor of Alton, Illinois, said in a briefing on Friday: “These are very serious times and I’m begging you to please stay at home … I have directed the police department to use their discretion in issuing citations or making arrests for those refusing to follow the state-issued stay-at-home mandate.”

Less than 48 hours later, police found Walker’s wife, Shannon at Hiram’s Tavern in downtown Alston when they broke up an illicit gathering in the watering hole around 1 a.m. Sunday, the mayor admitted in a statement.

Another marriage just bit the dust! Hard times for all.

Hilarious ! :laugh:

By the way, if your wife is at a bar at 1am, and you're not with her, you've got a lot more problems than just a violation of your anti-gatherings order.

Illinois mayor’s wife busted at bar after hubby’s crackdown on gatherings

A mayor of a small Illinois city threatened arrests for violators of the state’s state-at-home order during the coronavirus outbreak — only for his wife to be busted at a bar the following night.

Brant Walker, mayor of Alton, Illinois, said in a briefing on Friday: “These are very serious times and I’m begging you to please stay at home … I have directed the police department to use their discretion in issuing citations or making arrests for those refusing to follow the state-issued stay-at-home mandate.”

Less than 48 hours later, police found Walker’s wife, Shannon at Hiram’s Tavern in downtown Alston when they broke up an illicit gathering in the watering hole around 1 a.m. Sunday, the mayor admitted in a statement.

So what if the mayor's wife sneaks out to a bar at 1AM and pulls a train on the pool table, as long as the guys waiting their turn stood six feet apart....

Maybe she works at the bar:

View attachment 321690

Dude, something's should never see the light of day and that picture is one and she is another!
Imagine the view from the bartender there in the background !

Forum List

Back