Illinois Man Faces 75 Years in Jail for Filming Police

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Michael Allison Faces 75 Years in Jail for Recording Cops with Cell Phone | Video | TheBlaze.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lupF3XCtFzk]Tased Execution Style at Home... (Full Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Funny because the same thing happened to my father...^^^ that is the video of it...

As a matter of fact the prosecutors in his case based their entire case on what allegedly happened off camera (which my father has on video) then the state told him if he submits the outside video as evidence to contradict their blatant lies he will be charged with a class 1 felony.

Yeah that is my father being tased...

My dad has a speech impediment - hes not drunk (not that it matters)...

Also the judge that fucked him in the ass wasn't too pleased when the video went viral and his website got 2 million hits, so that tyrannical judge started finding my dads lawyers other clients guilty until my dad took his web site down.

Yeah that is our judicial system.......

Last edited:
The officer seemed pretty polite until your father interfered with a lawful arrest. Maybe your brother should obey the law

Did your brother apologize to your father?

The officer seemed pretty polite until your father interfered with a lawful arrest. Maybe your brother should obey the law

Did your brother apologize to your father?

My brother didn't steal the Ipod .

The guy who lost his Ipod even reported it lost...

We don't even know the person who lost his Ipod, I did some research tho and found that hes some 50-year old guy that lives two towns away..

Furthermore this Ipod in question was found 6 months prior and didn't even work.. I saw it myself and I remember laughing and how it was a broken piece of crap.... It was only sitting on my bothers tv stand next to some change for 6 months.

So no one stole anything..

Also, my parents didn't know if Carl was home or not but they sure in the hell weren't going to let a bunch of cops probe their home over an Ipod my brother DID IN FACT find.

My brother is an asshat but he's not a thief - he never was...

People who break the law tend to blame the police and the judge.

"I didn't steal it officer...I found it"

Stop making excuses for criminals....it doesn't help them

Too bad for the LAPD that California didn't have such a law in 1992. Fortunately, here in the People's Republic of Illinois the police are protected from citizens with cell phone cameras.

No one stole a fucking Ipod you fucking mental retard.

The fucking thing wasn't even reported stolen in the first place, and the dude who lost it is a total stranger....

As a matter of fact I'm absolutely certain the guy who lost his cheap ass broken first gen Ipod has no idea what his clumsiness has incurred.

The notion that my brother stole an Ipod is laughable...

But none of that is the point, the point is that my dad asked for a warrant and the cops could not provide one.

You think the people should just allow cops into their homes to dig around any time they feel like it?

Then people deny we live in a police state where the cops can just do whatever the fuck they want??

Oh and the best part of all of this is that I was going to visit that night.

Had I been there I would have shot the cops that tased by dad...

Oh and by the way - the cop that entered my parents house first is pending trial for torturing a man into the false confession of killing his daughter and her little friend - DNA exonerated the "suspect" Jerry Hobbs and eventually found the real killer - an illegal alien... But Hobbs only spent 5 years in county, in which 3 of those years the District Attorney and the Lake County police department knew the DNA didn't match Hobbs...

Now who is the real criminal??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/04/jerry-hobbs-cleared-dad-c_n_670291.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...01201_1_jorge-torrez-jerry-hobbs-dna-evidence

Timothy Jenitus (sp) or my brother...?

Yeah the same cop that is accused of forcing a confession out of Hobbs is the same cop you see at the door invading my parents home....

Last edited:

No one stole a fucking Ipod you fucking mental retard.

The fucking thing wasn't even reported stolen in the first place, and the dude who lost it is a total stranger....

As a matter of fact I'm absolutely certain the guy who lost his cheap ass broken first gen Ipod has no idea what his clumsiness has incurred.

The notion that my brother stole an Ipod is laughable...

But none of that is the point, the point is that my dad asked for a warrant and the cops could not provide one.

You think the people should just allow cops into their homes to dig around any time they feel like it?

Then people deny we live in a police state where the cops can just do whatever the fuck they want??

Every criminal claims he "found it". I can't believe you are so gullible to believe your thief of a brother. When he "found it" did he try to find the rightful owner?

I can't believe your brother would allow your daddy to be tazed over a stinking IPad. If he owned up to his own responsibilities....none of this would have happened

Last edited:
Oh, a 50 year old guy. That makes all the difference.

Obviously set up Little Nickys brother

Happens all the time. And the cops and the judge were in on it

Oh shut the fuck up...

The woman screaming is only a CFO (my mother) and my dad is only a small business owner - not to mention my parents own a retail store.

The guy getting tased only owns 5 properties...

Now why the fuck would his - yes, 27- year old son need to steal a fucking Ipod??

Oh and why the fuck did it take him 6 months to pawn it??

Maybe he didn't want the junk in the first place...

It was a first gen Ipod...

Don't confuse first gen Ipod with Ipad..

The thing only had a wheel knob on it that had to be manually twisted to find the tracks and the screen was cracked.

It was the first Ipod ever to be produced..

The thing was useless and I'm shocked my brother got 15 bucks for it......

The thing was nothing more than cassette tape player and my brother picked it up off a toilet...

Last edited:
Oh, a 50 year old guy. That makes all the difference.

Oh shut the fuck up...

The woman screaming is only a CFO (my mother) and my dad is only a small business owner - not to mention my parents own a retail store.

Now why the fuck would his - yes, 27- year old son need to steal a fucking Ipod??

The thing only had a wheel knob on it that had to be manually twisted to find the tracks and the screen was cracked.

Sorry...but your family is not too bright

A simple arrest warrant that would have gotten your brother a $100 fine and 15 hours community service at best gets escallated into your father getting tazed and both getting arrested. Not the sharpest crayons in the box

The officer was very polite and more than patient. You owe him an apology for turning a simple arrest into a major incident

This thing only had an actual knob that you have to twist to find the songs....

Who the fuck wants that?

Oh shut the fuck up...

A simple arrest warrant that would have gotten your brother a $100 fine and 15 hours community service at best gets escallated into your father getting tazed and both getting arrested. Not the sharpest crayons in the box

The officer was very polite and more than patient. You owe him an apology for turning a simple arrest into a major incident

But they didn't have an arrest warrant.

Apparently you're not very bright.

Not to mention the warrant really doesn't exist .........Oh to add insult to injury a judge never signed a warrant...

Oh, not to mention my father sued the Mundelien police department in 1991 for civil rights violations and won and this is the same police department that "allegedly" filed the charges my brother who was only 8 at the time in the first place?

Yeah my dad only cost the Mundelein police department about a million bucks and won his claim against them....

Last edited:
Oh shut the fuck up...

Oh really?

Evidently the judge thought so or he would have thrown the case out. Your father acted like an ass and was warned several times to stop blocking entry. You confuse an arrest warrant with a search warrant. Because officers are under a much greater risk during execution of an arrest warrant they do not have to play games with you

Your father acted like a smart ass, obstructed a legal arrest and paid a price for it. Quit whining

Oh really?

Evidently the judge thought so or he would have thrown the case out. Your father acted like an ass and was warned several times to stop blocking entry. You confuse an arrest warrant with a search warrant. Because officers are under a much greater risk during execution of an arrest warrant they do not have to play games with you

Your father acted like a smart ass, obstructed a legal arrest and paid a price for it. Quit whining

In theory that should have been the case but not only did the judge NOT throw the case out but he started finding my fathers lawyers clients guilty for no reason at all because my father put up a fucking website documenting these assertions and the Judge told his lawyers he would continue to find my fathers lawyers clients guilty until my father took the website down...

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION - We the People is the site and he had to change it to the constitution because his lawyers threatened to sabotage his case because the judge in question. was continually ruling against them.

How is that for a judicial system?

In short it went "take down the site or I will find every one of your clients guilty"

We had a pretty good site up previous to "the judge" attempting to protect his name.

Oh and the shit-stain judge is a republican.....

In short it went "take down the site or I will find every one of your clients guilty"

We had a pretty good site up previous to "the judge" attempting to protect his name.

LOL...and I'm sure he is willing to jeopardize his reputation over a stolen IPod case

LOL...and I'm sure he is willing to jeopardize his reputation over a stolen IPod case

Oh hes only fucking the DA and is married to a local news reporter at a major network.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back