Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

Of course they can not catch all of them. No law stops every single one. The Trump administration is not going after even one.

Once you start the ball rolling, part of the problem will solve itself. When the guy across town loses his business over the hiring of illegals, other employers will take notice.

As my link pointed out, you cannot prosecute an employer unless you have evidence they knowingly hired an illegal. How does one prove that? But even if they can, by the second or third offense, they can lose their business.

Who cares if he knowingly hired an illegal ?
The question is, did they care?

Tools are available to check citizen status, if they didn’t use them
Lock them up

That's a leftist position: Democrats putting up all kinds of road blocks so they can get foreigners into this country, but lock up the Americans who hire them.

I would rather lock up the Democrat politicians who allow drivers licenses, sanctuary cities and states, and refuse to cooperate with ICE. Then you'd see some improvement in this country when it comes to illegals.

As long as you excuse the employer, I'm going to excuse the illegal and you lose in both cases.

The difference is that the employer probably doesn't know their legal status. The illegal does.

Wal Mart did not know their contractors were hiring illegals. They still got busted.

As my link pointed out, you cannot prosecute an employer unless you have evidence they knowingly hired an illegal. How does one prove that? But even if they can, by the second or third offense, they can lose their business.

Lock them up

That's a leftist position: Democrats putting up all kinds of road blocks so they can get foreigners into this country, but lock up the Americans who hire them.

I would rather lock up the Democrat politicians who allow drivers licenses, sanctuary cities and states, and refuse to cooperate with ICE. Then you'd see some improvement in this country when it comes to illegals.

As long as you excuse the employer, I'm going to excuse the illegal and you lose in both cases.

The difference is that the employer probably doesn't know their legal status. The illegal does.

Wal Mart did not know their contractors were hiring illegals. They still got busted.

:linky:

Lock them up

It's been done and you've seen it before.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.
No, driving is pursuit that, accordingly, should be respected, not restricted- that its made criminal to not abide by the intentional restricting of Liberty proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's a revenue source- bureaucratic rhetoric to try to justify immoral action is nothing new- it's what politicians do.

We have covered this many times. The only way a fake ID can work is if the government goes along with it. Trump's government.

Or if government doesn't have the resources to catch them; at least not all of them.

Of course they can not catch all of them. No law stops every single one. The Trump administration is not going after even one.

Once you start the ball rolling, part of the problem will solve itself. When the guy across town loses his business over the hiring of illegals, other employers will take notice.

Lock them up

No excuse to protect employers who profit off of illegal labor

EVerify is there. If they don’t use it, lock them up

Lock them up

Trump said the same thing

Lock them up

The employer can verify their status
Maybe accepting below normal wages is a hint

Lock them up

You can't use somebody accepting low wages as a reason to disqualify them for a job. We have legal migrants that take those jobs all the time. And as I posted, they can actually sue an employer for not hiring them based on their illegal status.

The employer does not have access to ICE or Government files. They can only go by what's presented to them. Fake identifications are a big thing when it comes to illegals in this country. So tell me, how would an employer know if an ID is fake or real?

No, driving is pursuit that, accordingly, should be respected, not restricted

They had no respect for our border or sovereignty, and we should respect their "pursuit" to obtain driving rights even though they broke our laws and are here illegally? What other country does that? In other countries, if you are caught living there illegally, they toss you in jail--not give you driving rights.

It's been done and you've seen it before.

Nope. Never heard of the story. So are you going to give me a link or just admit you made it up?

Lock them up

You can't use somebody accepting low wages as a reason to disqualify them for a job. We have legal migrants that take those jobs all the time. And as I posted, they can actually sue an employer for not hiring them based on their illegal status.

The employer does not have access to ICE or Government files. They can only go by what's presented to them. Fake identifications are a big thing when it comes to illegals in this country. So tell me, how would an employer know if an ID is fake or real?
All employers have Everify available to them. If the name comes up clean, then they are in the clear

If the worker presented a credible ID and SSN, they are in the clear

Forum List

Back