Illegals find work

I stop by a very conservative site regularly to see what you guys are thinking and to find out the out rage of the day, but your post just, well i just realized something. Several years ago they often had threads about Obama being Satan and him refusing to stand for the national anthem and stuff like that. I think it was about the end of Obama's term this childish name calling and fantastical ideas started. Course they have to get a little more outrageous every day.
Awww….are you upset because we pointed out the caliber of the illegals that taxpayers are being forced to house in $500 a night hotels?

These lowlifes sneak into our country, which already shows complete disregard for our nation’s laws, and then go on to DIRECTLY steal from their new countrymen?

Awww….are you upset because we pointed out the caliber of the illegals that taxpayers are being forced to house in $500 a night hotels?

These lowlifes sneak into our country, which already shows complete disregard for our nation’s laws, and then go on to DIRECTLY steal from their new countrymen?
I am not upset. What makes you think that? Yep, putting illegals in hotels is stupid. We should be enforcing our immigration laws and always should have. If they steal or break any laws even if they are here legally they should be sent home and not allowed back. This is not a new problem, I remember back in the early 80's on Edson range they called a cease fire because there were illegals downrange that had sneaking across the border even back then. We need to fix the border. The Repubs would have one less outrage if we did and the Dems would look like meanies.

That is because they do not exist.

They do BUT they existed under Trump also. They do not exist in the manner some tried to portray them. They only work in allowing the courts to get in contact with the person.

I stop by a very conservative site regularly to see what you guys are thinking and to find out the out rage of the day, but your post just, well i just realized something. Several years ago they often had threads about Obama being Satan and him refusing to stand for the national anthem and stuff like that. I think it was about the end of Obama's term this childish name calling and fantastical ideas started. Course they have to get a little more outrageous every day.
A left loon is complaining about “ childish name calling”? Really? LMAO.

Hypocrisy x 100

They do BUT they existed under Trump also. They do not exist in the manner some tried to portray them. They only work in allowing the courts to get in contact with the person.
They existed before Oblama also, the program started under-Ronnie Raygun.

Satan wouldn't touch Obozo or Clinton............they're too evil.

Compared to Satan (if he was real), he'd be Mother Theresa next to those two POS.

Forum List

Back