CDZ Illegals-Economics-OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I am going to approached this subject from a slightly different angle. That being LIVING inside the issue. Now for that I need to put some of MY cards on the table.

1, I AM 1/2 Mexican. But I was raised to be proud of being American FIRST. I am four generations removed from having the so called "wet back". MY family came legal thank you.

2, I LIVE in Maricopa county one of the centers for ILLEGAL entry into the United States. The area I live in is 70% Latino. Alright now the press has told you this and that but allow me to write from the first person and tell you the life FACTS.

Facts Claimed By press...
1, The press has LIED to you and told you that it is the evil white man who fights the presidents immigration CRAP because he will be hurt.

Truth...
The FIRST group ILLEGAL immigrants hurt are those that came LEGAL and did the paperwork and waited sometimes for years. These are hard working and tax paying immigrants NOT your drug dealer OR criminals. THEY WANT to be American.

The SECOND group ILLEGALS hurt are full United STATES Mexican CITIZENS.
Born here and educated here ALL their life. They have NO idea how a Mexican Mexican would be because they have never been one. AND contrary to what the press tells you there is a LOT of distrust and dislike between Mexican Mexicans and American Mexicans.

The THIRD group ILLEGALS hurt are black people and those black people are CITIZENS. An ILLEGAL will work for cash at a much cheaper rate or even Entry level jobs with STOLEN ID and make it almost impossible in some areas for educated and job ready black people to get jobs.

Facts Claimed By Press 2
That our border is pretty safe and secure.

Truth
Just a little to my NORTH there are signs mainly in Pima County that WARN American CITIZENS not to enter that area because the various law departments of the UNITED STATES cannot protect you. That is every bit of 100 miles INSIDE the UNITED STATES border and the UNITED STATES cannot protect you there. So whose idea of safe is that?

I MYSELF have seen prayer rugs and Qurans left behind just five miles INSIDE the border. And THAT is supposed to be a safe border? We have a military base in southern Arizona and the federal government CANNOT or WILL NOT even protect the military base! DOD says it's a DHS issue.

OUR southern border is NOT safe. OUR southern border is NOT secure.
This little scrap we have going on with Obama and the budget is WRONG!
A defense bill should NEVER be tied to a social bill.
A defense bill SHOULD be a STAND ALONE bill.
THAT is in the best interest of our nation.

Sneak across the border and steal a van and 50 Mexicans cause and accident and run farther north.

THIS IS border life folks NOT the CRAP the press is feeding you.

I just want to point out that Maricopa County is north of Pima County. Maricopa County is not on the border. Enough with the scare tactics. They aren't necessary to make a point.

Last edited:
I believe you, DarkFury. I wish these Mexicans would stay home and fix up Mexico, not come here and bring their criminal culture to the U.S. to change us for the worse.

• Banned
I just want to point out that Maricopa County is north of Pima County. Maricopa County is not on the border. Enough with the scare tactics. They aren't necessary to make a point.
Most people see the border as only a line on the map and it is not.
It's WHO controls the ground on your side of the line.
When Mexican drug cartels control the FIRST 50 or 100 miles of ground of what is SUPPOSED to be U.S. soil where is that border?
Is it where the map says or is it where you can get killed?

I'm not sure I buy the "Koran left behind " part
Here is one story from Texas. If I can remember the name of the story from Arizona I will post that as well.

There is no story from Arizona. Both stories are out of Texas.

It's pretty funny though. The ranchers have a really good point. But, that point is never made.

It still doesn't make Maricopa south of Pima.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here is one story from Texas. If I can remember the name of the story from Arizona I will post that as well.

It's pretty funny though. The ranchers have a really good point. But, that point is never made.

I mis-typed the direction of Pima. If they shoot you here for it then get on with it.

I mis-typed the direction of Pima. If they shoot you here for it then get on with it.

In Arizona? We do.

Forum List

Back