Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store

Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...

• Banned
So you know the snowflakes are frantically searching for a pic to prove me wrong........ain't gonna happen. :badgrin:

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
It was pretty obvious from the get-go.

• Banned

It was pretty obvious from the get-go.

I thought so too but didn't have time to hunt down a pic.....the plumber was under MY kitchen floor for a leaking water pipe. Got any idea how much dust gets kicked up trying to dry-cut concrete? what a mess. :14:

Believe nothing you hear from the media...their lies will get worse the closer we get to 2020....right now we have no US news media...

right now we have no US news media.

Correct, we have an ISRAELI OWNED "US" "news" media, including Fox, which somehow can never notice that the last "First Lady" is really a MAN....
We may have plenty of liberal Jews running our news media but to connect them with Israel is wrong....they are two different entities of the same faith....

We may have plenty of liberal Jews running our news media but to connect them with Israel is wrong....they are two different entities of the same faith....

Absolutely....I was in the dry goods business for 30 years....wouldn't piss on the sniveling, chiseling NY type Jews I dealt with...Israel is a whole different story....brave, industrious, tough-as-nails patriots.

Wow, what a "cut"...

There's no way a saw did that kind of job.

True or not. How about an electrifying volt or 1000 to make sure.

Oh, it's NOT. No point electrocuting somebody for touching it.....microwave motion-sensors with drone over-flights. Even if you cut a steel bollard, good luck bending it to crawl between the posts. It could be done in a machine shop...in the open Sonoran Desert? no way. Also good luck trying to climb a 30' high steel fence in the desert sun..that steel would be well over 130....touch it more than a second and you got a third degree burn and tetanus from the rust..

I bet a group of Democrats wanting to help drug smugglers and human traffickers went to the wall and cut a hole in if for the cartels.

We may have plenty of liberal Jews running our news media but to connect them with Israel is wrong....they are two different entities of the same faith.

Answer Jeopardy! style.

What is a DUAL CITIZEN???

Most of those are DUAL CITIZENS.... and they are loyal to ISRAEL, not the US.

Gaddafi is a great example. Here in the US our "news" will not report what is already reported in ISRAEL. What does the ISRAELI MEDIA say about the "islamic" terrorist behind Pan Am 103 that our "US" media CENSORS....????

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Gaddafi’s mother was born Jewish, his protocol chief says

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Libyan President Gaddafi Asked Israel for Help Against West

WillPower thinks it is "funny" that the ISRAELI MEDIA identifies Gaddafi as Jewish while our Israeli owned "US" media won't...

Funny...

Y'all were hit by "islamic terrorists" with that Pan Am 103 deal.... and don't search on the Internet for Israeli sites like Jerusalem Post and the rest of the above for the truth that Gaddafi, like the Saudi Royal family, was really JEWISH...

NO NO NO

Then you might think Pan Am 103 was an act of JEWISH TERRORISM that murdered Americans.... just like

the USS Liberty
the Marines in Lebanon 1983

I bet a group of Democrats wanting to help drug smugglers and human traffickers went to the wall and cut a hole in if for the cartels.

The pic I posted is from the sample types Trump commissioned....it was built as a cutaway to show the insides of the steel bollard. Like I said, nothing cordless is going to cut through that wall and even if you brought a generator, a jackhammer, and assorted masonry blades, the project would be noticed before it succeeded.

WillPower thinks it is "funny" that the ISRAELI MEDIA identifies Gaddafi as Jewish while our Israeli owned "US" media won't...

Funny...

Y'all were hit by "islamic terrorists" with that Pan Am 103 deal.... and don't search on the Internet for Israeli sites like Jerusalem Post and the rest of the above for the truth that Gaddafi, like the Saudi Royal family, was really JEWISH...

NO NO NO

Then you might think Pan Am 103 was an act of JEWISH TERRORISM that murdered Americans.... just like

the USS Liberty
the Marines in Lebanon 1983

Listen, I want nothing to do with Israeli-hating nut jobs like you....what happened, did a pawnbroker sell your binky? None of your supposed "plots" involved Israel. They shot up the Liberty during the Six Days war because it was painting their planes with radar and Syrian/Egyptian anti-aricraft guns were honing in on them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back