Illegal Voters Removed....

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
What? I thought there weren't any illegals voting. What?

Conservatives Win Massive Lawsuit, 1.5 MILLION Illegal Voters Removed

A bombshell report has proven that President Donald Trump was right — and it’s good news to all patriotic Americans.

As it turns out, there were potentially millions of illegal aliens and ineligible citizens registered to vote in American elections all over the United States in 2016 — and they’re being removed from the voter rolls.

A successful lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch means at least 1.59 million “inactive” and “illegal” registered names on voter rolls in California will be removed.

Back in January, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the State of California and County of Los Angeles amid evidence that potentially millions of people were allowed to illegally vote in American elections.

1st: dynamite candy .com? LMAO!

2nd: please look up the word "inactive".

3rd: how many times are you gonna fall for the same crap?
nothing huh? go fking figure.

"Nothing" descripes the OP to a "T".
dude, your nonsense doesn't change the facts I posted. As usual, facts aren't your friend.

giphy.gif

A bombshell report has proven that President Donald Trump was right — and it’s good news to all patriotic Americans.

As it turns out, there were potentially millions of illegal aliens and ineligible citizens registered to vote in American elections all over the United States in 2016 — and they’re being removed from the voter rolls.

A successful lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch means at least 1.59 million “inactive” and “illegal” registered names on voter rolls in California will be removed.

Back in January, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the State of California and County of Los Angeles amid evidence that potentially millions of people were allowed to illegally vote in American elections.

Hmm. Now Hillary is down to only winning her meaningless "popular vote" by 1.21 million, and that is after only scrutinizing ONE state! No wonder Creepy doesn't like Judicial Watch! :auiqs.jpg:

dude, your nonsense doesn't change the facts I posted. As usual, facts aren't your friend.

giphy.gif
Anybody here wanna place a bet on whether "Dynamitecandy .com" is posting actual facts or not?

giphy.gif
Anybody here wanna place a bet on whether "Dynamitecandy .com" is posting actual facts or not?
I posted Judicial Watch's video on it. It's theirs not dynamitecandy. so Yeah!! already done.

The California dept of motor vehicles can't even do their duty due to the hassle of trying to adhere to the motor voter law....This law was passed to give illegals a way to vote...once that law is over turned the state will be red again.....don't doubt me...

giphy.gif
Sure....I'm game....whats on the line?....

HELL YEA !

JUst go to judicial Watch and see. but that is a minor problem compared to the half-assed impeachment

giphy.gif
I posted Judicial Watch's video on it. It's theirs not dynamitecandy. so Yeah!! already done.
Judicial watch is a bad joke.

giphy.gif
Judicial watch is a bad joke.
that just won a lawsuit. ouch huh. is your butt sore again?

giphy.gif

Perhaps this will be a better link for ya.

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

LA county had 112% of their adult population registered to vote, what's wrong with that picture?

When in hell are you Republicans going to admit that Hillary was cheated out of the election and she had 3 million more votes. And every Democrat vote was legal and above board. Republicans cheated Hillary out of her rightful win and you are all going to hell. B'leeve it!

When in hell are you Republicans going to admit that Hillary was cheated out of the election and she had 3 million more votes. And every Democrat vote was legal and above board. Republicans cheated Hillary out of her rightful win and you are all going to hell. B'leeve it!
Lol 30 million illegals Latinos influencing elections .. hahah you have no chance in 2020

"Inactive" does not mean "illegal", retards.

People move. And die.

Forum List

Back