Illegal covid jab mandates

The majority in Israel are vaccinated,be grateful,you don’t live there as hard as it is to believe they got it even worse there than in Australia.In Israel thet throw the people thst resist the vaccines in concentration camps.Australia is close to thst but not quite.
Yeah the asshats here tried to pass it off when they took all those children into the stadium over there and jabbed them without parents present. Two apparently died. So out of 24,000 2 died right away and the rest who die or are injured I suppose we will here about as time goes forward.

The majority in Israel are vaccinated,be grateful you don’t live there.As hard as it is to believe they got it even worse there than in Australia.In Israel they throw the people thst resist the vaccines in concentration camps.Australia is close to thst but not quite.

You're quote about Australia is a fabricated lie and you're probably trying to connect it to gun control.

They do not have camps for dissidents and never had. How would you know what goes on there. Have you ever been there. Ill bet not.

[VIDEO] This Short Clip From 1976 “60 Minutes” Piece On Swine Flu Vaccination Has Gone Viral​

WOW. Watching this will make you wish Mike Wallace was around right now for COVID..
If you were an adult back in 1976, and remember the Swine Flu, you know all the hysteria and hype that surrounded the virus and the vaccine.
If not, you can read about it, which I have done extensively since this COVID thing has become such a free-for-all.
I learned a lot and noticed that there were a lot of similarities between Swine and COVID, especially when it came to the vaccine.
And one thing that happened with the Swine Flu vaccine, is that it had to be pulled eventually because it was linked to Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and people were dying, although the actual number of people who died from the vaccine is not officially known, it is likely far less, however, than the “official” number we’re given for COVID vaccine deaths, which has not been “pulled.”
So, when I saw this clip online from a 1976 “60 Minutes” piece about the vaccine, it caught my eye.
I watched it – and I am glad that I did – because the “energy” that I picked up in this piece, is very reminiscent of what we’re witnessing today.

Comment:
Progressives repeating the failures of the past:
Mike Wallace is rolling over in his graves. Chris has not lived up to his fathers integrity.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. Have you some paranoia issues?

Saving lives is destroying your freedom??
Dont make me vomit.

It's SO important that everyone get vaxxed Congress, their staff, their families and the Postal Workers are exempt. You are a complete idiot.

In France they are not going to take it sitting down. They aren't here either but the jab pushers would like you to think everyone is just willingly going to submit to having their blood tainted.

From France
1f1eb_1f1f7.png
(Copied from a friend)
1f4e2.png
⚠️

UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass. Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job.
It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence)
So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff.
As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)
Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc).
For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab.
So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement.
As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 square meters) to those without "the pass".
Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.
Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.
As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.
As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegetable stands etc.
So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).
Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.
Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working?
America England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.
These overbearing gov't hacks that are in power better watch out. I predict that, if they keep up with all this fascist bullshit, they will find out what a real insurrection is all about ala Marie Antoinette and guillotines.

Concerned American
I hope they carry through with the mandates and 50+ million people lose their jobs and are denied unemployment.

A large majority of people, including the unvaxxed are still half asleep. They need a giant slap across the face.

At that point, with no job to keep them busy or income, what do they have to lose?

I’m hoping there is a sleeping giant in this country

HaHaHa, that's rich, These commie bastards will give them free money like they have for the last year or so.
No they won’t.

They hate the unvaxxed and want them removed from society

Not at all, I just won't roll over to their demands. Anyone that does is a coward and deserves what they get.
Yes, which is why it is so pivotal that people accept their job termination rather than take the jab. Some will give in, afraid to go into debt or not believing that they’ll have to get a booster, then another, then another….

I pray that the majority will not cave and will unite

Yes, which is why it is so pivotal that people accept their job termination rather than take the jab. Some will give in, afraid to go into debt or not believing that they’ll have to get a booster, then another, then another….

I pray that the majority will not cave and will unite
They will and they'll sue the fuck out of NYC, the rumblings are already starting.

Illegal or not it IS happening.

Sounds like the same judicial system that refused to give Trump a fair shake, and refused to allow the American voter their day in court over the 2020 election.

The mandates seem to be a way for Biden to get back at Trump voter's, otherwise taking what Trump started, and then abusing it in hopes to make it all backfire on Trump (i.e. the debacle in Afghanistan), thus making them win either way in the situations. Hmmmm.

Forum List

Back