Illegal assaulting MAGA hat wearing American facing deportation

America will be much greater when she's booted out.

And America would be the best if she took Democrats with her.

In my opinion, if you come here and even look at an American the wrong way, you should be deported. Could you imagine going to any other country in the world illegally, and attacking a citizen because you disagree with their politics; politics you have nothing to do with because you are not a welcomed member there?

In my opinion, if you come here and even look at an American the wrong way, you should be deported. Could you imagine going to any other country in the world illegally, and attacking a citizen because you disagree with their politics; politics you have nothing to do with because you are not a welcomed member there?

Yeah that's the problem, the sooner illegals realize they have no rights and are just common criminals the better.

Yeah that's the problem, the sooner illegals realize they have no rights and are just common criminals the better.

That's why I said they are not only here illegally, but getting too comfortable being here. They send their illegal kids to our schools, get drunk and kill American people, get jobs, get drivers licenses in liberal states, they are protected from authorities in dozens of cities across the US, and now attacking American citizens because they don't like a hat they're wearing.

That's why I said they are not only here illegally, but getting too comfortable being here. They send their illegal kids to our schools, get drunk and kill American people, get jobs, get drivers licenses in liberal states, they are protected from authorities in dozens of cities across the US, and now attacking American citizens because they don't like a hat they're wearing.

The fat illegal tried that with me deportation will be a secondary worry for her.

Our President is constantly doing that

The fat illegal tried that with me deportation will be a secondary worry for her.
1st would be getting all the bacon grease off

Our President is sneaking into other countries illegally and physically attacking their citizens?

What do you want to bet that this illegal also votes?

Deport her. Build the wall and deport them all.

Our President is sneaking into other countries illegally and physically attacking their citizens?
Not physically, yet

You just post for attention

These 3rd-world Latin American vermin are such a vile parasite on this country, instead of a wall I want the southern border implanted with so many rows upon rows of land mines, that any Mexican parasite trying to illegal cross it gets BLOWN THE FUCK INTO NEXT WEEK. Fuck everything south of the border, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it and just for variety, fuck it even more!

New Topics

Forum List

Back