Illegal alien pleads guilty to voter vote, identity theft, and stealing $12 million in tax refunds

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Missouri Man Indicted for $12 Million Tax Refund Fraud, Voter Fraud, Illegal Reentry and Felon in Possession of Firearm

Alien Pleads Guilty To Voter Fraud, Ripping Off U.S. Gov’t For $12M – MILO NEWS

On Thursday a Nigerian citizen who has been living in St. Louis pled guilty to a number of crimes which he committed after he was deported from the United States several years ago.

According to The Daily Caller, Kevin Kunlay Williams, who was known as Kunlay Sodipo when he originally entered the United States, returned to the country illegally in 1999 after being deported around four years before.

A Department of Justice press release states that, when he returned illegally, Williams and other criminals stole official IDs from public school employees from an outside company.

He and his fellow perpetrators then used the credentials to file more than 2,000 federal income tax returns unlawfully. This amounted to more than $12 million in perspective refunds, of which The St. Louis Post-Dispatch states Williams obtained $889,712.

Williams then stole a number of official tax-related banking numbers that were used for refunds and even printed and forged blank checks.

Williams also registered to vote, illegally, by claiming that he was a citizen of the United States, meaning he was able to vote in local, state, and federal elections.

Ultimately this meant that he was able to vote in both the 2012 and 2016 presidential elections. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that he voted in multiple elections, federal and local, between 2000 and 2016.

Williams, who is 56, pled guilty to mail fraud, voter fraud, aggravated identity theft and illegally re-entering the country after having been removed.

Aggravated identity theft has a required minimum sentence of two years, mail fraud has a maximum of 20 years, each count of voter fraud could add five years and he could also face ten years for illegal reentry. This means that if a judge orders him to serve out these sentences consecutively, he could be in prison for the rest of his life...

This is why liberals don't want to turn over voter data. They want Americans to pay no attention to the millions of illegal immigrants behind the curtain.

Missouri Man Indicted for $12 Million Tax Refund Fraud, Voter Fraud, Illegal Reentry and Felon in Possession of Firearm

On Thursday a Nigerian citizen who has been living in St. Louis pled guilty to a number of crimes which he committed after he was deported from the United States several years ago.

According to The Daily Caller, Kevin Kunlay Williams, who was known as Kunlay Sodipo when he originally entered the United States, returned to the country illegally in 1999 after being deported around four years before.

A Department of Justice press release states that, when he returned illegally, Williams and other criminals stole official IDs from public school employees from an outside company.

He and his fellow perpetrators then used the credentials to file more than 2,000 federal income tax returns unlawfully. This amounted to more than $12 million in perspective refunds, of which The St. Louis Post-Dispatch states Williams obtained $889,712.

Williams then stole a number of official tax-related banking numbers that were used for refunds and even printed and forged blank checks.

Williams also registered to vote, illegally, by claiming that he was a citizen of the United States, meaning he was able to vote in local, state, and federal elections.

Ultimately this meant that he was able to vote in both the 2012 and 2016 presidential elections. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that he voted in multiple elections, federal and local, between 2000 and 2016.

Williams, who is 56, pled guilty to mail fraud, voter fraud, aggravated identity theft and illegally re-entering the country after having been removed.

Aggravated identity theft has a required minimum sentence of two years, mail fraud has a maximum of 20 years, each count of voter fraud could add five years and he could also face ten years for illegal reentry. This means that if a judge orders him to serve out these sentences consecutively, he could be in prison for the rest of his life...

This is why liberals don't want to turn over voter data. They want Americans to pay no attention to the millions of illegal immigrants behind the curtain.
?---- Libs say OK that's just one so where are the other 2,999,999 illegal alien votes?

a. He was just doing jobs that no American would do.

b. ANyone think he voted GOP?1 LOL!!!!

It's pretty obvious that Democrats have no problem with this. Otherwise, why would they be so adamantly opposed to a national voter ID law?

This person can just get in line with all the other crooks of every race religion & group that work hard every day to rip us off with a gun or a pen. what is your point.

Hell yes he voted GOP. He had 12 million dollars...do you think he would support Democrats with that kind of dough???

Hell yes he voted GOP. He had 12 million dollars...do you think he would support Democrats with that kind of dough???

Sure, plenty of stupid rich people do.

It was dishonest of you to pretend otherwise.

Which harkens back to our earlier discussion about you being a dishonest lying troll.

According to Eric Holder - GOOD, let him go as long as he votes for DEMOCRATS

Democrats might nominate him in 2020!

Sure, plenty of stupid rich people do.

It was dishonest of you to pretend otherwise.

Which harkens back to our earlier discussion about you being a dishonest lying troll.
I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to respond to your pejorative laden post. But for the sake of other readers, here's what I have to say. I was talking specifically about rich Nigerians. These are the most educated group of individuals in the USA including Asians and whites. You may think that's a lie but I don't care, look it up. Given that the conservative values they used to propel themselves towards wealth in their homelands, so much so that they were able to get here, I would expect those conservative values to resonate within the Republican Party. Now that's my true feelings. it's a hunch based on my experience in conversing with Nigerian immigrants.. It's not a lie. I can't say unequivocally that the shoe fits all African immigrants or all Nigerian Americans; but, given my small sample, I think that its safe to projecto what I have heard and seen with my own eyes.
My theory is also validated by numerous articles indicating Nigerian immigrants are 30% wealthier than native American blacks and, again, they are the most educated group in America.

Forum List

Back