I’ll spearhead a Phuck Trump coalition should he write an EO for the DACA ‘kids’ after SCOTUS ruling

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ll put that on record now...I promise to found a full-blown Fuck Trump alliance if he tries that “look I’m a hero” bullshit and writes another EO to extend the bullshit program after SCOTUS rules that EO’s written in the Oval Office can be terminated and overwritten by EO from the Oval Office.

Write it down.

Last edited:
This pos in our WH wants to send people back to places they came from as kids that they have no recollection of?
People who have good jobs important jobs who pay taxes?? WTF is wrong with this fn moron in our WH and his supporters?

This pos in our WH wants to send people back to places they came from as kids that they have no recollection of?
People who have good jobs important jobs who pay taxes?? WTF is wrong with this fn moron in our WH and his supporters?

You should probably read the OP again bud.

Trump, if he does the right thing is simply protecting the U.S. Constitution and REAL Americans.
Immigration law is not supposed to be legislated / written / implemented by the POTUS.
Further, no real American should ever stand for or support any EO rendered by the Executive Branch with an intent of benefiting citizens of foreign nations while fucking over real Americans.
This shit has never been complicated for good, real Americans.

I did and realize you have nothing to worry about Trump will send all those who came here as children far away to places they have no recollection of

I did and realize you have nothing to worry about Trump will send all those who came here as children far away to places they have no recollection of

You mean protect the US Constitution, the American people and reestablish the precedent that children can not benefit from their parents criminal activities?

Turns out there's this thing called the Administrative Procedure Act that basically says EOs have to make sense in their justifications. Trump's record number of EOs had to have a few duds.

Donaldo Trumptinez tweeted this earlier....
“Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from “angels.” Some are very tough, hardened criminals. President Obama said he had no legal right to sign order, but would anyway. If Supreme Court remedies with overturn, a deal will be made with Dems for them to stay!”

I’m quite certain I’ll be firing up my Fuck Trump movement real soon. He like most Republicans might lack the nutsack to do the right thing for REAL Americans. FUCK THAT!

You mean protect the US Constitution, the American people and reestablish the precedent that children can not benefit from their parents criminal activities?
I'm sure like GWB is said to have said Trump also thinks the constitution is just a piece of paper' And listening to the blabbermouth speaking now how Americas economy is the greatest ever what's the problem with all those he wants to send into oblivion?? My grandparents came from Europe legally or illegally I don't know but should my mom and pop have been sent back to poland ? I already know your answer

I’ll put that on record now...I promise to found a full-blown Fuck Trump alliance if he tries that “look I’m a hero” bullshit and writes another EO to extend the bullshit program after SCOTUS rules that EO’s written in the Oval Office can be terminated and overwritten by EO from the Oval Office.

Write it down.

Agreed, time for the "kids" to go home back to mummy.

Write it down.

Agreed, time for the "kids" to go home back to mummy.

So was Obama's EO legal or illegal? If the former, wouldn't these "kids" have a defense of detrimental reliance? If the latter, wouldn't they be entitled to promissory estoppel?

So up to 700,000 will lose their jobs lose their homes , no taxes paid anymore ?? How will that affect our great trump economy?? What a slimebag he is Wonder how many here have parents or grandparents who came over from foreign countries

This just in:

trump-daca-deal.jpg

Forum List

Back