I’ll Miss the Polar Ice Cap

Don't you realize making comments like that does nothing but reveal your profound ignorance?
Tard, unless you can show how the graph was created, the data used, and how the data was collected, your graph proves nothing. Surely you aren't that stupid?

11 weeks into hurricane season.
Zero hurricanes hitting America.

Where’s my category 6 hurricane Al Gore promised me?
I have lived in Florida most of my life and have seen many hurricanes and have experienced several.

This has been the mildest early hurricane season I have ever seen. None. Nada, Zilch. Not even a tropical storm of any significance.

If this is what Man Made Global Warming is producing then sign me up.

I have lived in Florida most of my life and have seen many hurricanes and have experienced several.

This has been the mildest early hurricane season I have ever seen. None. Nada, Zilch. Not even a tropical storm of any significance.

If this is what Man Made Global Warming is producing then sign me up.

"NOAA’s update to the 2022 outlook — which covers the entire six-month hurricane season that ends on Nov. 30 — calls for 14-20 named storms (winds of 39 mph or greater), of which 6-10 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or greater). Of those, 3-5 could become major hurricanes (winds of 111 mph or greater). NOAA provides these ranges with a 70% confidence.

So far, the season has seen three named storms and no hurricanes in the Atlantic Basin. An average hurricane season produces 14 named storms, of which seven become hurricanes, including three major hurricanes.

This outlook is for overall seasonal activity, and is not a landfall forecast. Landfalls are largely governed by short-term weather patterns that are currently only predictable within about one week of a storm potentially reaching a coastline.

There are several atmospheric and oceanic conditions that still favor an active hurricane season. This includes La Niña conditions, which are favored to remain in place for the rest of 2022 and could allow the ongoing high-activity era conditions to dominate, or slightly enhance hurricane activity. In addition to a continued La Niña, weaker tropical Atlantic trade winds, an active west African Monsoon and likely above-normal Atlantic sea-surface temperatures set the stage for an active hurricane season and are reflective of the ongoing high-activity era for Atlantic hurricanes."
AGW has produced weather extremes worldwide: droughts, flooding, heatwaves, rising sea level and ocean temperatures. Crops are failing, drinking water supplies are failing, irrigation systems are failing. If you're okay with all of that, carry on. If you think any of that is a bad thing, read up a little more on what is actually happening from good sources (ie, mainstream science, not political punditry).

"NOAA’s update to the 2022 outlook — which covers the entire six-month hurricane season that ends on Nov. 30 — calls for 14-20 named storms (winds of 39 mph or greater), of which 6-10 could become hurricanes (winds of 74 mph or greater). Of those, 3-5 could become major hurricanes (winds of 111 mph or greater). NOAA provides these ranges with a 70% confidence.

So far, the season has seen three named storms and no hurricanes in the Atlantic Basin. An average hurricane season produces 14 named storms, of which seven become hurricanes, including three major hurricanes.

This outlook is for overall seasonal activity, and is not a landfall forecast. Landfalls are largely governed by short-term weather patterns that are currently only predictable within about one week of a storm potentially reaching a coastline.

There are several atmospheric and oceanic conditions that still favor an active hurricane season. This includes La Niña conditions, which are favored to remain in place for the rest of 2022 and could allow the ongoing high-activity era conditions to dominate, or slightly enhance hurricane activity. In addition to a continued La Niña, weaker tropical Atlantic trade winds, an active west African Monsoon and likely above-normal Atlantic sea-surface temperatures set the stage for an active hurricane season and are reflective of the ongoing high-activity era for Atlantic hurricanes."
AGW has produced weather extremes worldwide: droughts, flooding, heatwaves, rising sea level and ocean temperatures. Crops are failing, drinking water supplies are failing, irrigation systems are failing. If you're okay with all of that, carry on. If you think any of that is a bad thing, read up a little more on what is actually happening from good sources (ie, mainstream science, not political punditry).

NOAA has no credibility. Recently they have been caught fucking up their temperature measurements. They have also been caught in the past creating fraudulent climate data.

What else you got Moon Bat?

Tard, unless you can show how the graph was created, the data used, and how the data was collected, your graph proves nothing. Surely you aren't that stupid?
I guess the troll won't acknowledge these facts.

Arctic Sea Ice Extent Reaches 12-Year Mid-August High​

When the envirowhackos stop buying beachfront mansions, flying private jets and driving SUV’s to their private yachts, I'll believe something is up.

I was using Google Earth a while back and it starts out with a picture of the earth in space. They showed the north pole with no ice.

I was using Google Earth a while back and it starts out with a picture of the earth in space. They showed the north pole with no ice.
A couple years ago Google added the ocean bottom. The Arctic is ice over water. They are simply showing the ocean bottom there.

Being nearby ...

Billionaires are funding a massive treasure hunt in Greenland as ice vanishes​

EXCERPT:
Nuussuaq, Greenland (CNN)Some of the world's richest men are funding a massive treasure hunt, complete with helicopters and transmitters, on the west coast of Greenland.

The climate crisis is melting Greenland down at an unprecedented rate, which -- in a twist of irony -- is creating an opportunity for investors and mining companies who are searching for a trove of critical minerals capable of powering the green energy transition.

A band of billionaires, including Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg and Bill Gates, among others, is betting that below the surface of the hills and valleys on Greenland's Disko Island and Nuussuaq Peninsula there are enough critical minerals to power hundreds of millions of electric vehicles.

"We are looking for a deposit that will be the first- or second-largest most significant nickel and cobalt deposit in the world," Kurt House, CEO of Kobold Metals, told CNN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never mind that "green energy sources" don't pencil out as economic or capable of matching current and future electric and other energy needs/demands.

Nor is it clearly established there is a "crisis". Especially on a scale of say an impending Ice Age.

Nor is ti proven that the climate change/warming is mostly due to human activity. The "A" for anthropogenic.

Forum List

Back