Ill Gov Pritzker Calls For Gun Control After 4th of July Masacre

My point was anyone who has been a danger to themselves or others is not a criminal; those who makes threats; those in a domestic violence situations, the batterer and the victims; drug addicts and/or alcoholics; the disaffected, those who express hate, and the haters on on social media are not all criminals.
This is all true but I still don’t see your point.

The question we need to ask is: How can we prevent these types of shootings without infringing the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding gun owners?

The question we need to ask is: How can we prevent these types of shootings without infringing the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding gun owners?
That's exactly the way anything should go when it comes to the thinking of infringement on our rights. The question should always be asked like you say, because there is always a solution to our problems without infringing on our rights. The left wants us to think that there isn't, but that's bull crap. They are protecting their hives in which they have built. It's as simple as that.

You are too evil to debate on any issue, just like misconstruing something someone says to then mean something different somehow, and then you answer back in a crazy way just like what you just did, but how could you talk or think like you do, otherwise when the comprehensive value of what you just attempted as a retort is about as worthless as tits on a bull hog ?? ROTFLMBO.

Now slow down kid, I'm just keeping up with the gun nut's logic on here and lets break it down.

EXHIBIT A - Gun nuts claim that to reduce gun crime, you need more guns, you need a gun for self defence, and that means you get to shoot the perpetrator before he/she can kill more.

EXHIBIT B - Gun nuts claim that out of the hundreds and possibly a few thousand at the parade, where cops were present, that no one was armed and fireworks distracted everyone. Not one person shot the perpetrator.

EXHIBIT C - Idiots roll around on the floor claiming people are misconstruing things.

Exhibit A is the fantasy that gun nuts believe, they use Exhibit B to claim why the perpetrator wasn't shot, but everyone but a gun nut knows that Exhibit B is actually reality.

So now to maths - A+B=C, where C is special retards rolling on the floor laughing their tiny testicles off thinking they've nailed it.

All I've seen on USMB is gun nuts state their case, normal people explain how reality actually works, and when the gun nuts thinking actually didn't work, they explain the complications that were in place, which, confirms reality.

You are an utter utter bake.

The sale and transfer of firearms, all firearms sold, traded, given or stolen need to be a counted for in a DOJ data base (or in such a data base in the State). No law abiding gun owner will continue to have a legal firearm; not only will the 4th Amendment protect law abiding US Citizens, no one who is law abiding will keep legal firearms until death do them apart.

Ghost guns are illegal and if any person who makes, owns, possess or is in their custody will be indicted for a felony with serious penalties - custody of more than one year and a day as well fines up to $10,000 - and they will lose the right to own, possess or have in their custody and control firearms for life. Having any firearm will become another serious felony and another time spent in a state or federal prison.

As to making an laws to prevent mass murder, which is a common event Homeland Security (H.S,) needs to survey the Internet and Social Media for people who write threats, or are so disaffected need to be investigated by local authorities immediately.

All Probation/Parole agencies, Social Service agencies, local and state LE Agencies and the courts need to notify H.S. with the terms and conditions of those released from custody, Civil or Criminal, who are a danger to themselves or others.

Last edited:
The sale and transfer of firearms, all firearms sold, traded, given or stolen need to be a counted for in a DOJ data base.
You cannot demonstrate the necessity for or efficacy of this, or how will will pass constitutional muster.
So... No.
Ghost guns are illegal...
No. They are not. Under federal law, you can have dozens of them.

Then if such people as you list "are not all criminals" you should have no problem with them purchasing and owning firearms. What you really want is some kind of Dick-esque pre-crime bureau armed with the legal mandate to take firearms from Americans who might commit a crime in the near or distant future.
That is NOT what I mean.

Now slow down kid, I'm just keeping up with the gun nut's logic on here and lets break it down.

EXHIBIT A - Gun nuts claim that to reduce gun crime, you need more guns, you need a gun for self defence, and that means you get to shoot the perpetrator before he/she can kill more.

EXHIBIT B - Gun nuts claim that out of the hundreds and possibly a few thousand at the parade, where cops were present, that no one was armed and fireworks distracted everyone. Not one person shot the perpetrator.

EXHIBIT C - Idiots roll around on the floor claiming people are misconstruing things.

Exhibit A is the fantasy that gun nuts believe, they use Exhibit B to claim why the perpetrator wasn't shot, but everyone but a gun nut knows that Exhibit B is actually reality.

So now to maths - A+B=C, where C is special retards rolling on the floor laughing their tiny testicles off thinking they've nailed it.

All I've seen on USMB is gun nuts state their case, normal people explain how reality actually works, and when the gun nuts thinking actually didn't work, they explain the complications that were in place, which, confirms reality.

You are an utter utter bake.
Come get us.

The sale and transfer of firearms, all firearms sold, traded, given or stolen need to be a counted for in a DOJ data base (or in such a data base in the State). No law abiding gun owner will continue to have a legal firearm; not only will the 4th Amendment protect law abiding US Citizens, no one who is law abiding will keep legal firearms until death do them apart.

Ghost guns are illegal and if any person who makes, owns, possess or is in their custody will be indicted for a felony with serious penalties - custody of more than one year and a day as well fines up to $10,000 - and they will lose the right to own, possess or have in their custody and control firearms for life. Having any firearm will become another serious felony and another time spent in a state or federal prison.

As to making an laws to prevent mass murder, which is a common event Homeland Security (H.S,) needs to survey the Internet and Social Media for people who write threats, or are so disaffected need to be investigated by local authorities immediately.

All Probation/Parole agencies, Social Service agencies, local and state LE Agencies and the courts need to notify H.S. with the terms and conditions of those released from custody, Civil or Criminal, who are a danger to themselves or others.
Stop flapping your lips

how-to-stop-active-shooters.jpg

The sale and transfer of firearms, all firearms sold, traded, given or stolen need to be a counted for in a DOJ data base (or in such a data base in the State).

I see no problem with this.
No law abiding gun owner will continue to have a legal firearm; not only will the 4th Amendment protect law abiding US Citizens, no one who is law abiding will keep legal firearms until death do them apart.

You lost me here. Why would no law abiding gun owner continue to have a legal firearm? And the 4th Amendment pertains to unreasonable search and seizure so I don’t see how it is pertinent here.

I see no problem with this either.

I agree with this up to a point. That point being where the right to free speech butts up against rhetoric arbitrarily and subjectively deemed to be hate speech or as criminal intent.

My concern here would be someone being subjected to unreasonable search and seizure for merely expressing opinions against certain groups of people or against the country, which is protected by the 1st Amendment.

No problem here.

I see no problem with this.

You lost me here. Why would no law abiding gun owner continue to have a legal firearm? And the 4th Amendment pertains to unreasonable search and seizure so I don’t see how it is pertinent here.

I see no problem with this either.

I agree with this up to a point. That point being where the right to free speech butts up against rhetoric arbitrarily and subjectively deemed to be hate speech or as criminal intent.

My concern here would be someone being subjected to unreasonable search and seizure for merely expressing opinions against certain groups of people or against the country, which is protected by the 1st Amendment.

No problem here.
Your Statement: You lost me here. Why would no law abiding gun owner continue to have a legal firearm? And the 4th Amendment pertains to unreasonable search and seizure so I don’t see how it is pertinent here.

Response: I think you misread my meaning. No one who owns a firearm and has never been arrested and convicted of a crime against the people needs not to worry, they are protected by the 4th Amendment.

Your Statement: You lost me here. Why would no law abiding gun owner continue to have a legal firearm? And the 4th Amendment pertains to unreasonable search and seizure so I don’t see how it is pertinent here.

Response: I think you misread my meaning. No one who owns a firearm and has never been arrested and convicted of a crime against the people needs not to worry, they are protected by the 4th Amendment.
Apparently I misunderstood where you were coming from.

Apparently I misunderstood where you were coming from.
True, but best watch these sneaky people in this world now, because their agenda is always at play in the details of any added wants in which they want, otherwise that will open up the doors for them and their wants or supposed needs.

We have had enough laws, rules, and rulings passed down over the year's, and if they would allow us to enforce them we wouldn't be having these problem's today. They have entered the twilight zone over time, and in this zone they want an anything goes type of culture, but the consequences of it all has steady got them scratching their heads while hoping to recover from each and everyone of their ideas gone terribly wrong.

There's a balance kept in anything, but they love to tip the scale's into their favor, and if only for the moment they're all in, then what ? Then comes the consequences or aftermath, but the sad part is, is everyone for which they end up dragging through the mud with them because they can't stop.

Rules and laws were supposed to save people from harm, and to protect the nation from that harm if it goes unchecked or goes to far.

Forum List

Back