Ill Gov Pritzker Calls For Gun Control After 4th of July Masacre

Ya'all are missing the point. It's all about the culture of continuous wars and violence.

Then when that's combined with far, far too many guns, it results in the slaughter that is happening.
It could be about to escalate completely out of control, due to the nature of America's war with Russia.

Please consider giving up your pistols and AR's at least!
Why should I give up my ARs and pistols because someone with mental issues shoots up a parade or because some gang members who cujldn’t hit the side of a barn with their handguns decide to shoot at each other and innocent people die. (As it is I don’t own any ARs and none of my pistols hold over 10 rounds. I am mainly a dinosaur. I like revolvers).

What you suggest is like asking a teetotaler to give up his car because driving drunks are killing people.

It would make better sense to improve our mental healthcare system and to arrest gang members and put them in prison. Instead the Democrats are defunding the police and letting the bad guys walk.

no idea who did the shooting, no idea what his reasons were for his actions.

But let's make MORE laws to curb the rights of honest gun owners.
It was another 21 year old whack job, like many of the others, that was "legally" able to buy a gun but shouldn't have had access to one. Semi-automatic weapon with a large capacity magazine like the others.

Nice background check process btw.

It was another 21 year old whack job, like many of the others, that was "legally" able to buy a gun but shouldn't have had access to one. Semi-automatic weapon with a large capacity magazine like the others.

Nice background check process btw.
The real question is: Why do we have 21 year old whack jobs intent on murder?

“Illinois has the eighth strictest gun laws in the nation, according to the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.”

Yup...but more gun laws for law-abiding citizens will put an end to Chicago's gun crime and record-setting murder rate.

How's that working out for them?
Sadly it's not, because what we have here is a cultural corruption problem. If not guns it'll be bomb's, vehicles or any other sort of things these little demonic minion's cold hearts desire. Killing is a thing with the devil's diciples, and we got plenty of those created characters running around on the loose these days.

Sadly it's not, because what we have here is a cultural corruption problem. If not guns it'll be bomb's, vehicles or any other sort of things these little demonic minion's cold hearts desire. Killing is a thing with the devil's diciples, and we got plenty of those created characters running around on the loose these days.
Yes, it's much harder to face that our society is infected with anti-American radicals who are intent on confusing and controlling our children, our politics and even our so-called 'leaders.' Banning or limiting gun ownership just exacerbates the problem. We need for these politicos to FEAR us. Right now, they control US.

Yes, it's much harder to face that our society is infected with anti-American radicals who are intent on confusing and controlling our children, our politics and even our so-called 'leaders.' Banning or limiting gun ownership just exacerbates the problem. We need for these politicos to FEAR us. Right now, they control US.
Hopefully November will give some sort of vindication out of the darkness and into the light.

Watching Highland Park news conference: Officials and cops congratulating each other after the fact and some ditzy State Attorney calling for a crack down on guns by using 'red flag' laws. Were I there I would ask a simple question......Where were you guys?

Reading down the thread, it's just the same old rhetoric in a different thread.

All these mass shootings are edging towards the amendment of the 2nd amendment.
What does the 2nd have to do with controlling criminal's, and punishing criminal's ? The 2nd is strictly for law abiding citizen's, and not for psycho's and criminal's... So your party has a crime problem that they have been absent on, and so the blood of innocent patriot's are on the Democrat's hand's. Fact.

Watching Highland Park news conference: Officials and cops congratulating each other after the fact and some ditzy State Attorney calling for a crack down on guns by using 'red flag' laws. Were I there I would ask a simple question......Where were you guys?
And they refuse to ID the gun.

How did he get his guns?

Did anyone report him for his music, to remove his guns from him?
Psycho-criminal hunting and prosecuting is a tough thing during Democrat leadership season. The Democrat's tend to hide their psycho's quite well or at least until those psycho's strike with a surprise attack upon the innocent.

Psycho-criminal hunting and prosecuting is a tough thing during Democrat leadership season. The Democrat's tend to hide their psycho's quite well or at least until those psycho's strike with a surprise attack upon the innocent.
I just saw a report that law enforcement confiscated weapons from the perp before the incident. Correction.......Update, seems that was another perp. Sorry. Wait, no....cops were called to his house for a suicide attempt and confiscated knives. Still developing.

Last edited:

Perhaps Democrats should pass more laws against fireworks...

:p
Have to wait till a leftist builds a bomb out of them, then they'll say "no" he hasn't set it off yet, nor did he have the intention too, otherwise that would very quickly be their claim or response.

No new rules or law's they would say, otherwise if it's one of their own like the continued killing in Chicago (just let it go), but good Lord if it's a Republican type.... Hang him, hang him high they would say, but no new rules or law's if they could just go on and hang the Republican scurvy dog if he or she was the criminal. That's the way it's going these days.

Forum List

Back