Ill Gov Pritzker Calls For Gun Control After 4th of July Masacre

I'll give you an example if I may. You in an earlier post had an outburst of anger.
Somebody red flagged you over it. No court, no judge.
Now I do know that you're a law abiding citizen, but a vague red flag law
took away your right to have a gun.
Kind of like a 'time out'

I'd get it back, after due process, I'd get it back.
Correct?

Yup, and RW gun nuts are child killers.
You support Killing Children to protect from temporarily taking away a gun from a person who is not stable.
Sure, KILL more children.
Ok, will do.

acting the foole doesn't help your case.
Why not. The 2nd Amendment clearly states: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".

When these are comported with Art. I, Sec 8 and clauses 14,15 and 16 makes the real meaning of the 2nd.

Ya'all are missing the point. It's all about the culture of continuous wars and violence.

Then when that's combined with far, far too many guns, it results in the slaughter that is happening.
It could be about to escalate completely out of control, due to the nature of America's war with Russia.

Please consider giving up your pistols and AR's at least!
In case you haven't studied history, 'the culture of continuous wars and violence' is pretty much a human tradition. The only way it is going to 'escalate out of control' is if law abiding citizens cannot have, purchase and buy adequate ammo and arm themselves. The government has put restrictions on fully auto guns because they do not want US to have comparable arms to them. Of course, they say it's all for 'safety.' Yeah because law abiding citizens are really going to go to a school and shoot kids or something.

'Awake The Rapper' wrote a song claiming it was his dedtiny to carry out the shooting...

Yup. sounds like a guy who could have been thwarted if only there had been 1 more gun restriction / law on the books...

:p

Hey, genius. Criminals don't obey gun laws, or any laws.
Yes, they're allegedly called a "good guy" that shoots someone and thus becomes the "bad guy". So a good guy that was going to shoot a good guy is now called the bad guy, and the good guy that shot the good guy turning into a bad guy is now promoted to a good guy with a gun. I've noticed that that's the gun nut logic around here.

Yes, they're allegedly called a "good guy" that shoots someone and thus becomes the "bad guy". So a good guy that was going to shoot a good guy is now called the bad guy, and the good guy that shot the good guy turning into a bad guy is now promoted to a good guy with a gun. I've noticed that that's the gun nut logic around here.

What does all of that have to do with the fact that criminals / murderers don't obey laws?

When is the last time you heard some thug say he was all set to shoot up a school or do a dtive-by ... until he realized there were existing laws making those illegal acts ... and they were what caused him not to do it?

What does all of that have to do with the fact that criminals / murderers don't obey laws?

When is the last time you heard some thug say he was all set to shoot up a school or do a dtive-by ... until he realized there were existing laws making those illegal acts ... and they were what caused him not to do it?

You went over the speed limit, you didn't obey the law. So you're a bad guy :p

You went over the speed limit, you didn't obey the law. So you're a bad guy :p
Again, what does speeding have to do with being a murderer?

Are you saying if there were more laws against DUIs Pelosi's husband would not have driven drunk?

Again, what does speeding have to do with being a murderer?

Are you saying if there were more laws against DUIs Pelosi's husband would not have driven drunk?
This whole good guy v bad guy perception is rather amusing, it's a Hollywood myth put into films, that people put into every day life.

If a bad guy is someone who doesn't obey the law, then someone who breaks the speeding law is a bad guy.

“Illinois has the eighth strictest gun laws in the nation, according to the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.”

Yup...but more gun laws for law-abiding citizens will put an end to Chicago's gun crime and record-setting murder rate.

How's that working out for them?
Maybe the Fatass should try some CRIME control?

This whole good guy v bad guy perception is rather amusing, it's a Hollywood myth put into films, that people put into every day life.

If a bad guy is someone who doesn't obey the law, then someone who breaks the speeding law is a bad guy.
And if the guy speeding kills a kid?

Hmmm..."the right to keep and bear ARMS shall not be infringed"; I tried to purchase Service to Air Missiles several days ago and I was denied the sale. Why is that? I still want to buy the new 35 fighter and I was told told to stfu. Hell, why not, I was projectile man in a 5 inch gun on a US Navy Destroyer.
If you can't pronounce it correctly you don't get access to it. Surface to air missile. Not Service to air missile

No, the good guy shoots the bad guy. There are vastly more good guys than bad guys. Why not let them have guns too?

Forum List

Back