Ilhan Omar says Minneapolis is more violent than the Somali refugee camps she fled to as a youth

Minneapolis used to be a fairly safe place. As a teenager, I got stranded there overnight on a bus trip and I was perfectly safe.

What happened to make Mogadishu On The Mississippi such a dangerous place?

people like Ilhan Omar and all those seeking a better life are thrilled to be Americans.

Six months later I watched the Minneapolis police put 38 bullets into the body of a mentally disabled Somali immigrant who didn't speak English.'
snip

The six officers involved in the shooting were absolved of any wrongdoing in the shooting by a grand jury three months after the incident.

people like Ilhan Omar and all those seeking a better life are thrilled to be Americans.

All right wing conservative sites are taking cues off of Daily Mail, which is a rag.

She lived to the violence of Jan 6th and she is getting threats most days of her life when she got voted into the representative.

Last edited:
How heroic.

Then she married her brother to get into the United States.

Can't tell you how much admiration I have for the woman.

Because I don't. She needs to be run the fuck out of the country, along with her countrymen.

MAKE MINNEAPOLIS AMERICA AGAIN.
Amen. One thing for sure, Minneapolis got a lot worse with the arrival of Omar and her homeboys. And her representation has done nothing but hurt Minneapolis and our country while enriching her family. The downfall of Minneapolis reminds me of what this Biden asshole's open borders are doing to the whole country today.

Descendants of European immigrants can go back too.
Why? They arent the ones causing all the crime. Only shit cultures produce a tremendous amount of crime. They always have and they always will.

Meanwhile just 40 miles north in the exurbs, the only gunshots you ever hear are those hunting Goose or Deer.
Pretty much just peace and quiet, low taxes, low crime, cheaper homes.

When you elect city officials and representatives who are only interested in virtue signaling, you really get what you vote for. Omar is one of those responsible for the crime threat rise in Hennepin county.
Why I left the Twin Cities for the outer region years ago.

What do you do when your city is more violent than a Somali refugee camp?

"Completely dismantle" the police force, of course.

Forum List

Back