Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib Respond to PA Ban on LGBTQ Activities

I’m not going to hate Palestinians because they hate gay people.

Republicans hate gay people and want to do to gay people what Muslims have done to gay people only our laws stop them from doing it for the most part.

Republicans using gay people to defend Israel is rich.

Republicans hate gay people and want to do to gay people what Muslims have done to gay people only our laws stop them from doing it for the most part.

Dont hate the muzzies for their anti homo agenda but hate your fellow Americans for it.
Dipshit.

"There is no world where I can sit down at the dining room table and explain to my children that I just endorsed Donald Trump for president," Horn said. "It is contrary to everything that I have ever taught them about what it means to be a good, decent, principled member of society."

In her letter to Kabel and Homan, Horn said she disagreed with the endorsement because of Trump's "regular verbal assaults against women, immigrants, elected members of Congress, party members who do not agree with him on policy or principle and his willingness to stoke racial anger and unrest in order to advance his own political ambitions all subvert the founding principles of our great nation."

Board member resigns from Republican LGBT group over Trump endorsement

Republicans have always declared moral superiority over gay people. Well they’ve lost that now. They are the party of hate. And the one group of people they hate above all others? Gay people.

The topic is the PA ban and blaming it on Israel.
Gay people of the world over face the same threat from this administration. You have Mike Pence who passed draconian anti-gay laws while he was governor and you have Mike pompeo another evangelical who hates gay people.
The worst that happens to gay people anywhere in the world will happen to gay people here if this administration has their way. Even the death sentences in Africa began with influence from American evangelicals.

Off topic. Why is this asshole not discussing the hate of gays by Muslims.

That is simply a lie. Show proof that Republicans want to throw gays off roof tops. They may not condone same sex marriage but your party condones biological males identifying as females and going into girls locker rooms. Hence I am an Independent. Only an idiot like you would be loyal to a party like a dog.

I don't think the Ultra Orthodox like it very well.
--------------------------------------------------------

The ultra-Orthodox make up a growing percentage of Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank, a sign of the rapidly expanding population of strictly religious Jews as Israel approaches the 70th anniversary of its founding on May 14.

With more than 56,000 residents, Beitar Illit is one of the most populated settlements in the West Bank, the Palestinian territory under Israeli occupation for more than half a century.

Most residents are ultra-Orthodox and strictly observe Jewish law in all aspects of daily life.

Men dress in black suits while women wear long dresses and cover their heads. There are no movie theatres, and traffic comes to a halt for 24 hours from Friday evening to mark Shabbat, the weekly day of rest.
Ultra-Orthodox population grows in Israeli settlements

Address the topic.

She can’t

Forum List

Back