Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

Folks, we need a cleanup on aisle "AzogtheDefiler." He's busting stupid shit all over himself, and he's embarrassing us all.
You keep using that word. I do not believe it means what you think it means. Only one I am embarrassing is you.

1984 was Orwell, not Wells, you uneducated idiot.
Right, Orwell. See, now we know you know more about it right? It's obvious you are more the "Pavlovian" type than me. I prefer having more freedom I guess.

By the way, aren't your types more potato head type thinkers?

Right, Orwell. See, now we know you know more about it right? It's obvious you are more the "Pavlovian" type than me. I prefer having more freedom I guess.

By the way, aren't your types more potato head type thinkers?
Honest mistake. They sound alike when English is one's 2nd language as it is obviously yours. Why don't you tell us what country you are from?

The message is the wrong thing to do
At the same time I feel no sorrow for her nor condolences to covey. She is particapatory in drawing this sort of response.

The message is the wrong thing to do
At the same time I feel no sorrow for her nor condolences to covey. She is particapatory in drawing this sort of response.
My way of looking at it is that 90% of it was entirely warrented and 10% went too far.

I think it is a mistake to take an all or nothing approach, and so while I condemn the death threats, I do not condemn the entire message.

Stupid post! You're a racist.

Replies like the one you replied to just show that some of the trump people are bothered enough by this to be ashamed.

They don't want to be ashamed so they deny the truth of it and say that recording was done by Omar herself or someone she knows.

It's simply pathetic.

Replies like the one you replied to just show that some of the trump people are bothered enough by this to be ashamed.

They don't want to be ashamed so they deny the truth of it and say that recording was done by Omar herself or someone she knows.

It's simply pathetic.

Right now I'm ashamed of anyone who condones this. I don't know if it was legit or not, but it's sickening that there are people laughing at this whether it's true or not. They are giving Trump supporters a bad name when they do this. SMH.

Right now I'm ashamed of anyone who condones this. I don't know if it was legit or not, but it's sickening that there are people laughing at this whether it's true or not. They are giving Trump supporters a bad name when they do this. SMH.
We dont laugh at it but neither do we capitulate to “poor woman did nothing to cause this”

It's simply pathetic.
Have you figured out what race is Muslim yet, dumb shit?

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

OJ Simpson gets death threats too. Who the fuck cares? :dunno:

Forum List

Back