Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

Yes the replies from the trump people on this thread are totally disgusting but not surprising.

The reactions from them are exactly what I expected.

trump people just love violence and terrorizing people who they disagree with.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Pull the same shit 10,000 times, well - you probably won't fool me.

No one believes you, or the Somali terrorist.

Wrong week for Ms. Omar to play that bullshit to the American people.

Jussie Smollett is on trial in Chi-town for a similar hoax. Only the most moronic libs won't see through it.
Probably why she faked this mess in the first place.
She wanted to be able to act self-righteous in front of the cameras.
She's just doing her version of a Drama-Queen like AOC.
Two absolutely useless human-beings.
The Squad is nothing but four extremely destructive assholes that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near government at any level....be it local or national.

Probably why she faked this mess in the first place.
She wanted to be able to act self-righteous in front of the cameras.
She's just doing her version of a Drama-Queen like AOC.
Two absolutely useless human-beings.
The Squad is nothing but four extremely destructive assholes that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near government at any level....be it local or national.

Maybe this is the "Reichstag Fire" the Dems have been hoping for.

Next caller needs to ask her to take off the Muslim headgear to see if it has nappy hair, or is cue ball bald like the other monster in the "squad."
This is the best scientific recreation of what that looks like:
CE1AF69F-8AD4-414B-BC1A-DDFBEBF700E7.jpeg

It’s a distraction, the media need to focus on non-existent “white supremacy” because the Waukesha Massacre perpetrated by a racist black guy doesn’t fit their narrative.

And notice, the Reich press has completely buried that story, even though it is the most horrific act of terrorism in over a decade on US soil.

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

Was that Jussie Smollet on the other line?

It could well be one of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

I started another thread about Congresswoman Dingel's office being broken into and vandalized with a lot of things damaged, windows and doors smashed in.

I got a lot of ratings of laughter from the trump people. They thought it was funny and enjoyed reading about it.

It's the same with this thread.

I didn't agree with Hillary when she said some of them are deplorable but as time has gone on, I have seen she was right.

I don't know how they can live with themselves.

I started another thread about Congresswoman Dingel's office being broken into and vandalized with a lot of things damaged, windows and doors smashed in.

I got a lot of ratings of laughter from the trump people. They thought it was funny and enjoyed reading about it.

I didn't agree with Hillary when she said some of them are deplorable but as time has gone on, I have seen she was right.

What if you put out a hate crime hoax, but no one bought it?

There's absolutely nothing right about Hillary.
And the reason most rightwingers can live with themselves is because they know that most of this chaos and destruction isn't their doing.
It's usually leftists doing it......and for that...I can't see how you can live with yourself....other than try desperately to ignore that it exists.

Forum List

Back