Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

I am so not surprised by most of the replies from the right on this thread.
And none of us are surprised by you posting shit like this and believing the narrative.

Hey a racist black guy drove through 50 white people at a parade, but LOOK, a Muslim woman of color got a mean call from a drunk guy! That’s real racism!

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

What a sweet sweet song. Sometimes those golden oldies just make me tear up.

Sigh.....

I blame Boebert for egging this kind of behavior on from the public.

This stuff has no place in society.
Really? The media just caused a terror attack in WI. after the Rittenhouse verdict. Of course Omar helped. We can't have that in society either.

Really? The media just caused a terror attack in WI. after the Rittenhouse verdict. Of course Omar helped. We can't have that in society either.
Oh but you don't understand as long as its purpose is anti-conservative everything is okay and I do mean everything. It's only bad when it's anti-liberal. These posters don't mind one bit if it means the death of numerous conservative people in fact they will quietly approve.

Last edited:
I am so not surprised by most of the replies from the right on this thread.
Well let be clear you and the left love death threats against politicians as long as the threats are against someone like Trump, so let remember that…

As for the House Rep, well no one should be threatened and if she came prove who it was the person should be arrested and given the harshest penalty possible…

BUT

If she faked it will you agree she should be tossed from Congress?

Oh but you don't understand as long as its purpose is anti-conservative everything is okay and I do mean everything. It's only bad when it's anti-liberal. These posters don't mind one bit if it means the death of numerous conservative people in fact they will quietly approve.
Quietly?

The OP would applaud it and dance the jig!

tell this idiot that this thing called freedom of speech icludes people that hate her rotten socialst guts
Like I said she should try taking her act over to the Middle East. Iraq, Iran, afghanistan, so on and so forth. The honor killing soldiers would be on her ass faster than she could spread her legs and fuck one of them. And that my friend is pretty fast from what I'm told.

Rush Limbaugh got constant death threats. Sean Hannity gets constant death threats. Tucker Carlson gets constant death threats. Donald Trump and his family get constant death threats. They don't cry and scream they just do what they have to to to protect themselves. Omar needs to STFU and take care of it or go back to Somalia maybe.

Rush Limbaugh got constant death threats. Sean Hannity gets constant death threats. Tucker Carlson gets constant death threats. Donald Trump and his family get constant death threats. They don't cry and scream they just do what they have to to to protect themselves. Omar needs to STFU and take care of it or go back to Somalia maybe.
She can't go back to Somalia they will never tolerate a whore of her ilk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back