Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

She sucks, but she's a citizen, so it's a little more complicated than that, unless you want to throw out some of your rights, too. If it makes you feel any better, trump would agree with you, as he doesn't give a damn about the constitution or rules of law.
There is precedent. The man with no country. Kept at sea on American warships until his death. Edit: oh boy, it turns out to be a work of fiction. I always thought it was a true story.

She sucks, but she's a citizen, so it's a little more complicated than that, unless you want to throw out some of your rights, too. If it makes you feel any better, trump would agree with you, as he doesn't give a damn about the constitution or rules of law.
I'm sure you know all USC Case Law by heart...not!

Don't have to know it by heart. I know where they keep it. That's usually enough.

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.
You fucking Jewish Nazi.piece of shit

Nowhere did she deny that the Holocaust occurred.

Do you ALWAYS lie?

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.

She denies both the Nazi holocaust and the Armenian holocaust. There are at least four congressional Democrats who are Holocaust deniers (Omar, Pressley, Tlaib, Ocasio-Cortez), with likely many more who are too cowardly to publicly admit it (including Barack Obama). Anti-Semitism is a cancer on the left, and they are unwilling to do anything about it.

Link please that the majority of Jews live in District 5. Thank you.
See post #38.... Also, for the retards who stupidly asserted truth a lie, fuck you, read it and weep dumb fucks. Omar swept the seat in 2018 with 78% of the 5th district vote, in 2020 it was 65%! Minneapolis is for all intents and purposes, the 5th congressional district, and Minneapolis is home to the majority of Jewish population of Minnesota, and the Jewish vote in Minnesota is notoriously leftwing, and the majority of Minnesota's 5th district Jews did vote for this bitch, twice!

Well tell us all, barrister. We're dying to hear your learned case law.
All I can think of, is if you can get her on a terrorism thing, you might get her disappeared without communication with the outside world, to avoid habeus corpus, possibly to Guantánamo, and that, only thanks to the last Republican President before Donny (they weren't too big on constitutional protections under the George W. Bush administration, either). If you got something else, go ahead.
Thrill me.

Well tell us all, barrister. We're dying to hear your learned case law.
All I can think of, is if you can get her on a terrorism thing, you might get her disappeared without communication with the outside world, to avoid habeus corpus, possibly to Guantánamo, and that, only thanks to the last Republican President before Donny (they weren't too big on constitutional protections under the George W. Bush administration, either). If you got something else, go ahead.
Thrill me.
Anyone, such as yourself who claims to know the USC, can explain why we have a Supreme Court.

New Topics

Forum List

Back