Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

Omar has a small Jewish support group of about 100 far left Jews in Minneapolis, but she is not getting the majority of Jewish votes in Minneapolis, by far.

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.

She's Muslim.

Muslims don't like Jews.

Isn't that obvious?

Omar has a problem with Jews?
:rolleyes:

1638839252280.png

In the opinion piece it mentioned how Omar lumped Israel, US, Hammas, and Taliban together. It's amazing that people of your ilk can simply gloss over the fact the US military has killed millions, many of them women and children, since WW2 and has overthrown several democratically elected governments. It's like it never happened with you.
Thank God the Eastern Hemisphere has no conflicts without the US adding to it.
Do some homework and discover how stupid your post is.

1. Great criticism of my source. Prove my number is wrong, dipshit.
2. Because Muslims have been at war before, that justifies the US going in and causing the deaths of 800,000 more of them? Great logic, Einstein.
3. LOL at you thinking the US is above every country. But it's exactly as I suspected. You think America is above any type of rule of law and can do anything it wants with no consequences while at the same time criticizing others.
4. Why do I live here? I think we've already had this discussion, moron.
So Muslims murdering millions of people in the Eastern Hemisphere is cool because they live in the Eastern Hemisphere?

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.
The bitch is a Moslem. Lots of Moslems hate Jews. The Armenians were Christians and they were murdered by the Moslem Turks. The Turks blamed the Christian Armenians for rebellion in the Ottoman Empire, so they expelled them from their lands and killed them while they were leaving. One of the things most people don't understand is that there is no Moslem law against lying. Matter of fact, the Moslems are encouraged to lie if it will spread Islam. It's called "Taquiyyah".

Forum List

Back