Ilhan Omar Calls for Dismantling "The Entire System" aka The Constitution

Fake news. She didn’t say what you are claiming.

What??? No reply to the bare faced truth?
“We are not merely fighting to tear down the systems of oppression in the criminal justice system. We are fighting to tear down systems of oppression that exist in housing, in education, in healthcare, in employment, in the air we breathe.”

I agree completely.

There are 435 members of the House of Representatives. Omar represents 0.0023% of the House of Representatives.
Yet, the Little Trumpsters are hyper-obsessed with 0.0023% of the House of Representatives and that specific Representative is just a freshman in the House.
This is absurd and clearly shows how reliant Little Trumpsters are on hyper-partisan talking points. It also indicates that they see their world collapsing due to complete incompetence at the top of their 24/7 obsession with their wacko ideology.

Fake news. She didn’t say what you are claiming.

~~~~~~
Au Contratrire....

What kind of retarded voter's do they have in Minneapolis-St. Paul to elect an idiot like this.

Your are not aware that the MSP has one of the top educated population rating,
A better statement would be,,,what is the educational level of those so obsessed with Omar?

Highest education, lowest common sense. Ignorant Marxist fucks.

If this is not wholesale TREASON, is it at least a violation of her oath of office?
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

No, it is not violation of the irrelevant Oath of Office. If it were, then there would not be any congressional or executive committees commissioned to consider government reform: House Oversight and Reform Committee

Chances are Representative Omar has reviewed my letter to the Congressional Black Caucus requesting the Caucus to do what I requested Colin Kaepernick, Lebron James, and several other Black Americans claiming to be the pivot point for gathering ideas for rectifying the "systemic biases" that they perceive.

I respectfully request the Congressional Black Caucus to lead Black Americans to form exclusive legal firms to submit petitions of practical directive systems to their most trusted court for processing the reordering of their constituent government jurisdictions.

White Americans need to know exactly how Black people would organize just government without the interference of white people intimidating the timid, yet brilliant, Black people who are inherently more just than the evil white devils.

The American legends about justice that have been devised to lead us to believe that true justice is possible, cannot be achieved under the direction of the 18th century three-part model, and the subsequent disordered expansion of security departments and improper reapportioning of faulty representation. The exercise of the 1787 federal Constitution successfully lead to the end of slavery in America, and that was about all it was good for. The design of the government is inherently flawed, and cannot meet the demands of diversity that the nation has evolved to, nor the expectations of a relatively more sophisticated citizenry than the people of the 18th century.

Please be advised that there is no conflict of interest for government employees to support the reordering process and remain faithful to the subsisting charter system. There is only a conflict of interest when the government employee is exploiting the inadequacies of the subsisting system to hide their corruption of the public’s trust. It is an absurd argument to exploit the irrelevant oath of office to delay the reordering for better government and more efficient service of justice. This is all proven by the existence of legislative and executive committees commissioned to consider government reform.

My first thought was that this is a bunch of chip-on-shoulder ass hurt nonsense.

But, I would love to see a "black" founding. I would love to know how that will look if black folks solved their own problems.

if she was in Hong Kong and talking this kind of nonsense, they'd put her in a straightjacket or a jail cell

If this is not wholesale TREASON, is it at least a violation of her oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Remove her commie ass?

Yes. This must fall into the category of sedition or treason. Yet, our DOJ just sits on its ass and ignores it. I fail to see the point of even having sedition and treason laws, if they are ignored.

There are 435 members of the House of Representatives. Omar represents 0.0023% of the House of Representatives.
Yet, the Little Trumpsters are hyper-obsessed with 0.0023% of the House of Representatives and that specific Representative is just a freshman in the House.
This is absurd and clearly shows how reliant Little Trumpsters are on hyper-partisan talking points. It also indicates that they see their world collapsing due to complete incompetence at the top of their 24/7 obsession with their wacko ideology.
It goes both ways, genius. The problem is that the government is improperly organized, and so, the chaos at the top (hyper-partisan talking points), including the legislature, trickles down causing the social chaos we endure. You calling people names in an effort to embarrass them does nothing but perpetuates the chaos.

But, I would love to see a "black" founding. I would love to know how that will look if black folks solved their own problems.

It is a real shame that Black Lives Matter cannot see that that is the end game after toppling the statues. What is their claim - the founders were flawed racists, but the government organization is ultimately reliable, and "systemic biases" are borne of something else???

Forum List

Back