Ilegals With Social Security Cards Can Get A $6100 Refund Even If They Never Paid Taxes Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
059-free-money-940.png

As soon as Obama issues illegals social security cards, illegals can get a tax refund this year of up to $6100 dollars. Some of them who already have them can apply for back-credits:

‘I Know Nothing!’ Hispanic Caucus Member Didn’t Know That Illegals Will Receive Tax Refunds
4:45 PM 02/13/2015
Kerry Picket
WASHINGTON—Illinois Congressman Luis Gutierrez told The Daily Caller Friday that he didn’t know that illegal immigrants are eligible for tax refunds — even if they haven’t paid taxes.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told members of Congress Wednesday that illegal immigrants who did not pay taxes will be able to claim back-refunds once they are issued social security numbers.

“I know nothing of the sort,” Gutierrez snapped at a Daily Caller reporter when asked about Koskinen’s testimony.

“Of course it would be like you to raise that sort of question,” the Democrat continued. “Why don’t you ask the commissioner of the IRS?”

The commissioner, of course, had already been asked about it.

“Under the new program,” Koskinen told members of the House oversight committee Wednesday, “if you get a Social Security number and you work, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit.”

“You will get an amount depending on your situation,” Koskinen added. “If you are an individual working and applying for the Earned Income Tax Credit, the maximum you can get is in the range of 500 to 600 dollars.”

However, according to the IRS’ own website, a filer can receive a check up to $6,143 when they have “three or more qualifying children.”

When asked whether the tax credit program was only eligible to illegal immigrants who has previously filed tax returns, Koskinen conceded that those who haven’t filed before could still be eligible for back-credits.

“It turns out there was a lack of clarity about that,” Koskinen said. “If you get a social security number, you can then file for this year if you’re working and if you earned income in the 3 years you were working before that and filed you’ll be eligible.”

Links

Gutierrez Didn t Know Illegals Will Receive Tax Refunds The Daily Caller
EITC Income Limits Maximum Credit Amounts and Tax Law Updates

Lets see muccy. Who is it writes tax law? And which party is it that controls both houses of Congress? And why in the hell haven't they done anything about this travesty?

This was posted and debunked several times yesterday.

Bet it will be posted and debunked a gazillion times more and I'll be the RWs continue to believe it.

Anybody wanna bet?

Bet it will be posted and debunked a gazillion times more and I'll be the RWs continue to believe it.

Anybody wanna bet?
Just because you made fun of it doesn't mean it was debunked.
It's funny how the reality of what the administration is doing is so unbelieveable to you guys that you think just making fun of it means it never happened. Even when I show you the proof on the IRS site you won't believe it.

Anybody wanna bet?
It's funny how the reality of what the administration is doing is so unbelieveable to you guys that you think just making fun of it means it never happened. Even when I show you the proof on the IRS site you won't believe it.

Just because its not true won't mean the low information RWs won't believe it.

Betcha they're all sending to everyone on their email list.

Betcha.

Anybody wanna bet?

Just because its not true won't mean the low information RWs won't believe it.

Betcha they're all sending to everyone on their email list.

Betcha.
I don't see why. We knew Obama would figure out a way to pay these people to vote Democrat.

Everyone with a working brain knows the Daily Liar never tells the truth.

2014 Earned Income Tax Credit EITC - Can I Claim It

Generally, you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit. SeePublication 519, U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens, to determine your correct filing status and to determine if you (or your spouse) may be treated as a U.S. resident for the entire year.

If you are an alien (not a U.S. citizen), you are considered a nonresident alien

Anybody wanna bet?
You showed only proof of your stupidity and gullibility!!!
Thank you.

"Ilegals With Social Security Cards Can Get A $6100 Refund Even If They Never Paid Taxes Now"

This is a lie.

That you and many others on the right seek to propagate this lie comes as no surprise.

'[T]he federal government is not doling out any sort of "bonus" based on immigration status. The policy change in question simply allows (among other things) immigrants who have now been granted Social Security numbers to amend three years' worth of previously filed tax returns to receive EITC credits based on previously-reported earned wages if they were so qualified.'

snopes.com Illegal Immigrant Amnesty Bonuses

Anybody wanna bet?
You showed only proof of your stupidity and gullibility!!!
Thank you.
And you showed you have nothing but insults.

"Ilegals With Social Security Cards Can Get A $6100 Refund Even If They Never Paid Taxes Now"

This is a lie.

That you and many others on the right seek to propagate this lie comes as no surprise.

'[T]he federal government is not doling out any sort of "bonus" based on immigration status. The policy change in question simply allows (among other things) immigrants who have now been granted Social Security numbers to amend three years' worth of previously filed tax returns to receive EITC credits based on previously-reported earned wages if they were so qualified.'

Which is the same as saying they get to file for a back-credit or a refund.

The point is Obama is backdooring another program that offers an incentive to illegals to cheat. Nobody is going to ask these people to actually verify anything. It all depends on which state they file in. And what's worse, the word will get out that illegals can get $6000 dollars just for entering and filing for a SSN.

This is a lie.

The point is Obama is backdooring another program that offers an incentive to illegals to cheat. Nobody is going to ask these people to actually verify anything. It all depends on which state they file in. And what's worse, the word will get out that illegals can get $6000 dollars just for entering and filing for a SSN.
Just another example of when the Tea Bag Brotherhood gets caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.

059-free-money-940.png

As soon as Obama issues illegals social security cards, illegals can get a tax refund this year of up to $6100 dollars. Some of them who already have them can apply for back-credits:

‘I Know Nothing!’ Hispanic Caucus Member Didn’t Know That Illegals Will Receive Tax Refunds
4:45 PM 02/13/2015
Kerry Picket
WASHINGTON—Illinois Congressman Luis Gutierrez told The Daily Caller Friday that he didn’t know that illegal immigrants are eligible for tax refunds — even if they haven’t paid taxes.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told members of Congress Wednesday that illegal immigrants who did not pay taxes will be able to claim back-refunds once they are issued social security numbers.

“I know nothing of the sort,” Gutierrez snapped at a Daily Caller reporter when asked about Koskinen’s testimony.

“Of course it would be like you to raise that sort of question,” the Democrat continued. “Why don’t you ask the commissioner of the IRS?”

The commissioner, of course, had already been asked about it.

“Under the new program,” Koskinen told members of the House oversight committee Wednesday, “if you get a Social Security number and you work, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit.”

“You will get an amount depending on your situation,” Koskinen added. “If you are an individual working and applying for the Earned Income Tax Credit, the maximum you can get is in the range of 500 to 600 dollars.”

However, according to the IRS’ own website, a filer can receive a check up to $6,143 when they have “three or more qualifying children.”

When asked whether the tax credit program was only eligible to illegal immigrants who has previously filed tax returns, Koskinen conceded that those who haven’t filed before could still be eligible for back-credits.

“It turns out there was a lack of clarity about that,” Koskinen said. “If you get a social security number, you can then file for this year if you’re working and if you earned income in the 3 years you were working before that and filed you’ll be eligible.”

Links

Gutierrez Didn t Know Illegals Will Receive Tax Refunds The Daily Caller
EITC Income Limits Maximum Credit Amounts and Tax Law Updates

First reported by Brian Williams.

This is a lie.

Just another example of when the Tea Bag Brotherhood gets caught lying, they just keep on lying.
Thank you.
I think you're lying.

Of course they are. The GOP with the assistance of FOX begins a lie and then expands it through mass media. The key is most of the knuckle draggers will believe it and the ones that done, won't admit it.

Forum List

Back