Ilan Pappe:" Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine"

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Jewish historian Ilan Pappe talk about ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.

It remebers me Moshe dayan quote " there is no city here that was not an ancient Arab village" !- Haaretz 1969.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxxMppPxXCw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Dr. Ilan Pappe - Part 1[/ame]

The problem with Benny Morris is that he will bend the facts to fit the propaganda. Iian Pappe will throw the facts on the table as they are.

Except, you have not read Benny Morris, including his most recent book on the 1948 War that I've referenced in demolishing your posts.

You know less than nothing.

The problem with Benny Morris is that he will bend the facts to fit the propaganda. Iian Pappe will throw the facts on the table as they are.

Except, you have not read Benny Morris, including his most recent book on the 1948 War that I've referenced in demolishing your posts.

According to Benny Morris, the villagers of Najd were "driven out" by soldiers from the Negev Brigade on 12-13 May, during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.[5]

When did the 1948 war start?

According to Benny Morris, the villagers of Najd were "driven out" by soldiers from the Negev Brigade on 12-13 May, during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.[5]

Ilan Pappe is a fraud...
One man's history is another man's lie - Haaretz - Israel News

You are the Forum Dunce.

there is a hebrew proverb which said that " our worst enemy is among us"!
and it's amazing that many jewish historians have succeeded to expose the ashke-nazi state terror:
Finkelstein-Katz-Chomsky-Pappe-Brenner...etc

Last edited:

and it's amazing that many jewish historians have succeeded to expose the ashke-nazi state terror:

Finkelstein and Chomsky are not historians. Finkelstein was fired by every university he worked at.

Pappe is a fraud.

You are done.

Finkelstein and Chomsky are not historians. Finkelstein was fired by every university he worked at.

Pappe is a fraud.

You are done.

Finkelstein is a honest politologist and known as "prolific scholar and outstanding teacher".

His book "the holocaust industry" is the main book which expose zionist propaganda and Aipac behavior.

Pappe is a fraud.

You are done.

Finkelstein is a honest politologist and known as "prolific scholar and outstanding teacher".

His book "the holocaust industry" is the main book which expose zionist propaganda and Aipac behavior.

Finkelstein was fired by every college he taught at. I have spoken with Finkelstein. He's a quack.

Pappe is not a proper historian, he's an anti-Israel polemicist.

He's also a kook. Pallies are undergoing a population explosion, not ethnic cleansing. About 500,000 Pallies fled the '48 War. Today, there are over 5 million Pallies.

150,000 Pallies became Israeli citizens in 1948. Today, there are 1.5 million Israeli Arabs.

In 1948, there were 70 million Arabs. Today, 350 million Arabs, soon to be 400 million.

If Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing, it is the most incompetent ethnic cleanser in history!

I knew I was going to get no response on this. Israeli apologists have to maintain Israel's two biggest lies:

The UN created Israel.

Israel won land in defensive wars.

I knew I was going to get no response on this. Israeli apologists have to maintain Israel's two biggest lies:

The UN created Israel.

iSSrael was created by terrorists ashkenazi groups (Ster, Irgun and Hagana) who killed thousand of british and palestinians.

He's also a kook. Pallies are undergoing a population explosion, not ethnic cleansing. About 500,000 Pallies fled the '48 War. Today, there are over 5 million Pallies.

150,000 Pallies became Israeli citizens in 1948. Today, there are 1.5 million Israeli Arabs.

In 1948, there were 70 million Arabs. Today, 350 million Arabs, soon to be 400 million.

If Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing, it is the most incompetent ethnic cleanser in history!

goofy, do you know how many palestinians were expelled from their homes to foreign camps?

pappe.jpg

Last edited:

The UN created Israel.

iSSrael was created by terrorists ashkenazi groups (Ster, Irgun and Hagana) who killed thousand of british and palestinians.

Stern and Irgun were comprised of just a couple hundred members, thus, your claim is as absurd as every other idiotic statement emanating from your ill mind.

Woodrow Wilson wasn't a terrorist
Warren G Harding wasn't a terrorist
Calvin Coolidge wasn't a terrorist
Harry Truman wasn't a terrorist.

All supported the creation of a Jewish state.

As did John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization. I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation

goofy, do you know how many palestinians were expelled from their homes to foreign camps?

pappe.jpg

Pallies expelled themselves, birdbrain...

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Between 1947 and 1949 a large part of the Arab inhabitants of the territories included in the new state of Israel left their homes and took refuge on the West Bank, in the Gaza Strip, and in the neighboring countries. The Israelis claim that they left at the instigation of their own leaders, who told them to go so as not to interfere with the movements of troops, and promised them that they would return in the wake of the triumphant Arab armies very shortly. The Arabs maintain that they were driven out by the Israelis. Both arguments are true; both are false. Some were undoubtedly told to go by their own leaders; some, notably in the strategically vital corridor between Jerusalem and the coast, were ordered to leave by the advancing Israeli troops. The great majority, like countless millions of refugees elsewhere, left their homes amid the confusion and panic of invasion and war—one more unhappy part of the vast movement of populations which occurred in the aftermath of World War II. As the Poles fled from the eastern areas seized by the Russians, as the Germans fled from East German territories annexed by the Poles, as millions of Muslims and Hindus fled from India to Pakistan and from Pakistan to India, so too did great numbers of Arabs flee from Palestine to the neighboring Arab states while large numbers of Jews, most of them previously unaffected by Zionist ideology, fled from the tensions which had arisen in the Arab states to the relative safety of Israel. At the time it was hoped that this problem would be resolved, like the refugee problems in Eastern Europe and in the Indian subcontinent, and that the Arab refugees would be partly resettled in the Arab countries, partly returned to their homes. This did not happen, and with the exception of Jordan, the Arab governments made a point of not according citizenship to the refugees and of opposing their resettlement.

Now, even YOU know, pinhead.

Forum List

Back