IL Property Taxes Go Up Average 27%!!! WTF

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
First the sale tax, then the income and corporate tax and now the property tax! Are these politicians trying to kill us! Not sure how much more I can take. I am getting stretched thin!

Property tax bills anger Cook County homeowners | The Chicago Local - Yahoo! News

The average increase is 27%!!! When IL has seen some of the highest property decreases and foreclosure rates in the country! The Dimocrats in charge of this state are morons and the people who vote for them are retarded!

First the sale tax, then the income and corporate tax and now the property tax! Are these politicians trying to kill us! Not sure how much more I can take. I am getting stretched thin!

Property tax bills anger Cook County homeowners | The Chicago Local - Yahoo! News

The average increase is 27%!!! When IL has seen some of the highest property decreases and foreclosure rates in the country! The Dimocrats in charge of this state are morons and the people who vote for them are retarded!

What? The dems are taxing you? Surely you must be part of the 1%

Who gives a fuck what goes on in Crook county.

Since I live in it, I DO!

Oh yeah? Well I live down state. You know- Chicagonois? Nevermind that Illinois is predominantly Republican. What happens in Chicago, stays in Illinois.

My workman's comp is over 16%, my property taxes went up 150%, I've got a Democrat for a governor, Emanual is Obama's right-hand bitch, sales tax, income tax, corporate tax.

To hell with your politics up there.

Altho I do like the Cubs and the Bean is the thing. :)

I live in a place that is controlled by Tea Party lovin, anti DEMOCRATS.

My local taxes are also climbing.

Consider the possbility that it doesn't matter who controls your governments, they are going to TAX you to keep their sweet little SCAMS going.

Forum List

Back