IL going Red?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Election 2010: Illinois Senate - Rasmussen Reports
Kirk (R) is within the 3% margin of error of Gianoulias (which is unheard of in IL Senate races). Gianoulians has more skeletons than Nixon, once the heat is on, Gianoulias will go down like a whore on prom night.

Election 2010: Illinois Governor - Rasmussen Reports
Brady 47% over Very douche baggish Quinn at 37%. The unelected disaster Quinn is done.

Keats for Cook County Board President
Todd Stroeger has made Cook County extremely angry with his raising Cook County to the highest sales tax in the nation. Stroeger was dead last in the primaries. Now you have Prinkle (sp?). I heard on the radio that a local poll (which I can't locate) had Keats well above Prinkle!

Believe it or not, but this would be a nice trifecta for Illinois!

My God,why would anyone in Illinois vote for a Democrat at this point? Haven't they suffered enough? Their State is in ruins for God's sake. The Democrats have controlled Illinois for many years. I just don't see any significant achievements accomplished by them in those several years. In fact i've only seen the opposite. So why do so many in Illinois keep re-electing incompetent and corrupt Democrats? I guess they have become a lot like California at this point...Gluttons for punishment.

Great point... Never ceases to amaze me how people keep voting for the same party that is ruining the state...

Maybe Arkansas will go Red this November. Arkansas only has one member serving in Congress from the GOP. Even the Governor is a Democrat.

Forum List

Back