Ike Turner- all looks ain’t alike and all ******* aint black”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Oh ya. Feel the rhythm and blues of freedom.

“All looks ain’t alike and all and n words ain’t black… “

I can see that there is a filter when it comes to some of the words we use. I just want to say that the point of this thread is the showcase one of the great legendary musicians of American history and ask folks a straight up question. How would this song in the accompanying lyrics review today. I’ll tell you my opinion on the matter speaking his mind he might say the language is a little rough but he’s doing it pretty properly and he’s doing it on a pretty cool and common sense way. You see it’s really quite simple he got good and bad everywhere …

You know ike is spot on he’s just telling it how it is. I just imagine if those lyrics would be played today by the great and legendary Ike turner and how the far left react. Long live America long live freedom freedom…

Blast this song to the far right and far left of America. Blast this song to those who Are pro cancel culture. Show them what American musicians are all about. Yeah they like to get a little edgy sometimes that’s music for you that’s what’s called being a rebel being a rockstar… and Ike Turner personify the rebel rockstar he personified a great American singer. Long live Ike Turner the American hero

1673120096335.jpeg

Ike and Tina Turner

Is this the piece of shit who was a vile woman abuser and wife beater?

Whom Tina did not need to become a legend .

Worthless piece of crap .

Forum List

Back