Igor Girkin Outlines Huge Problem Russian Soldiers Face

Most intelligent, educated folks know, that the wiki is western disinformation outfit, only there, to echo Anglo-American ruling class epistemology. You have got to be one of the dumbest S.O.B.s to exclusively follow that garbage. Gather you narrative from a variety of sources for truth.
So you're saying Russia did not annex those oblasts in September 2022? Wiki is wrong? And everyone else too?

I'm not asking for Putin's excuses or rationale for doing it- just seeing if you acknowledge that it happened.

And that the US did not do the same in Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, etc. We sent troops, but it was not about territorial conquest, it was about regime change or defending a friendly country.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is about conquest. Those 4 oblasts and Crimea are now part of Russia, according to Putin.

And btw, he doesn't intend to stop there...

how is weather in Moscow , ivan ?
I live in far northwestern Wisconsin, and the weather sucks.....

Russia is not my enemy, I have come to greatly admire their people and I value their friendship more than I do handing over money and munitions to Ukraine, indeed none of this was necessary, both Russia and Ukraine were perfectly willing to settle things via peace accord, cementing boundaries at their pre-invasion status....

Biden said no! At the minimum 350,000 Ukrainian men and boys, and likely at least half that many Russian men are dead as a consequence of that no!

So you're saying Russia did not annex those oblasts in September 2022? Wiki is wrong? And everyone else too?
No, what I am saying, is that those oblasts had declared independence back before February of 2022, I posted the evidence of it, and that they had requested of the Russian Duma, to become part of the Russian Federation. Even our own press acknowledges this. The links are right there for you.

As far as Crimea goes? Are you just ignorant of history?
And btw, he doesn't intend to stop there...
Do you have a link for this silly propaganda?

Do you have a link for this silly propaganda?
You can start with Russia Channel One. They switch back and forth from invading with divisions of T-34's to just nuking the west, bunch of crazies.
Putin's "Peter the Great" speech is a good example.
His past history, moving in on false pretenses and taking control of territory in neighboring states. Then he waits a bit, sees no reaction, and takes another bite at the apple.
He fantasizes about his legacy and his "Novorossiya".

Referendums at gunpoint, after depopulating the region with your army are not "declaring independence", by any competent standard. It's just a pretext for annexation, and doesn't even attempt to be credible. Not even Putin's BFF Xi recognizes the so-called "people's republics".

Are you trying to sound stupid? You can't invade another country because a few people in that county ask you to.

No, it's just you fundamentally not understanding the situation. In Vietnam, we were not at war with North Vietnam, we were assisting South Vietnam defend itself against attacks from Noth Vietnam, so it would have been inappropriate to declare war against North Vietnam.
Po-TAY-to, po-TAH-to.

Russia is not my enemy,

If only we could view our actions in hindsight before we did them. Should we not have tried to stop the spread of communism?
Fighting in Vietnam did our country far more damage than leaving them alone would have. With that said, I do believe that drunkard Joe McCarthy was far closer to the bullseye than he got credit for. There HAS been a conspiracy to undermine and subvert our culture by communist factions. They finally found their way in through the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back