Ignored by fake news media: Joe Biden is completely lost in Texas even with his handler in tow (VIDEO)

thats just sad to watch,,,

And people on this thread apologizing for that. TDS Fueled© hate has eaten their souls.
Biden Derangement Syndrome is real...you're proof.
There is none of that. Harris will be taking over soon.
Then your disease will shift to Harris derangement syndrome. Having a Black Woman as the head of state will... lets say....I hope you have left instructions to your loved ones to take away all of the sharp objects from your proximity.
And you will robotically shift to claiming that she's doing a great job. It's really not very hard to predict.

I'm certain she will do a great job if she ever becomes President. By sheer virtue of being a decent human being she'll do much better than your blob.

But, like the thread about the WH charging reporters for Covid Tests, if her administration were to do that, I'd call it a dumb idea. Here is me saying just that about it.

Much like I called the Democrats plan to move confederate graves (if it is true) a dumb idea. Here is me saying just that.
Terrible idea. Let the dead lay in peace.

Much like I criticized Biden for not getting with the R's on what they agreed on and pass bits of bi-partisan legislation. Here is me saying that.

He had some GOP congressional leaders over to the White House for a discussion for a couple of hours concerning Covid relief. They found a lot of common ground on some points. On others...miles apart.

One should rightly wonder why they can't just make a bill on what they agree on and get it passed and leave the harder subjects alone for later where the Democrats could go it alone.

Biden...same old political games.

I'll take him over the blob any day of the week--they did the same thing under Trump--but this is disappointing.

These are three areas where I criticized the Biden administration, the Biden White House and the Democratic Party...since 1/20/2021; about 40 days. And I am also not wild about his cabinet picks as I said numerous times.

I doubt many conservatives on this board could show where they disagreed with the blob 3 times in his 4 years. Can you? Or is this one of those strongly held beliefs about the blob you've held but never discussed...until now.
I didn't like his spending. I didn't like him listening to Fauci, if we would've stuck to his plan in the beginning. We would be at herd immunity by now. Probably back in the summer. I didn't like he didn't investigate hillary. There are things I didn't like about him, but he looked out after all Americans and we haven't had a President like that in years.

And people on this thread apologizing for that. TDS Fueled© hate has eaten their souls.
Then your disease will shift to Harris derangement syndrome. Having a Black Woman as the head of state will... lets say....I hope you have left instructions to your loved ones to take away all of the sharp objects from your proximity.
Lol, she will guarantee a Trump presidency in 2024.

Ummm-hmmm. I'd be happy to see that election. A black female vs the standard bearer for a bunch of angry white men who have happy uncoupled their horse from reality.
Harris will be a disaster, she wants everyone to be equally the same. Except for her of course, she can be as wealthy as she wants to be. While we get crumbs. That is dangerous.

Really pathetic.....how long can this go on before someone yells......the emperor has no clothes?

Sad for America that the democrats saddled the nation with this confused dotard and his diminished
mental state by fixing the election.
This geriatric quisling is floundering and undoing all the advances of the last four years while the useless
"watchdog" media naps and ignores it all.

A recipe for disaster.

And you will robotically shift to claiming that she's doing a great job. It's really not very hard to predict.

I'm certain she will do a great job if she ever becomes President. By sheer virtue of being a decent human being she'll do much better than your blob.

But, like the thread about the WH charging reporters for Covid Tests, if her administration were to do that, I'd call it a dumb idea. Here is me saying just that about it.

Much like I called the Democrats plan to move confederate graves (if it is true) a dumb idea. Here is me saying just that.

Much like I criticized Biden for not getting with the R's on what they agreed on and pass bits of bi-partisan legislation. Here is me saying that.

He had some GOP congressional leaders over to the White House for a discussion for a couple of hours concerning Covid relief. They found a lot of common ground on some points. On others...miles apart.

One should rightly wonder why they can't just make a bill on what they agree on and get it passed and leave the harder subjects alone for later where the Democrats could go it alone.

I'll take him over the blob any day of the week--they did the same thing under Trump--but this is disappointing.

These are three areas where I criticized the Biden administration, the Biden White House and the Democratic Party...since 1/20/2021; about 40 days. And I am also not wild about his cabinet picks as I said numerous times.

I doubt many conservatives on this board could show where they disagreed with the blob 3 times in his 4 years. Can you? Or is this one of those strongly held beliefs about the blob you've held but never discussed...until now.
I didn't like his spending. I didn't like him listening to Fauci, if we would've stuck to his plan in the beginning. We would be at herd immunity by now. Probably back in the summer. I didn't like he didn't investigate hillary. There are things I didn't like about him, but he looked out after all Americans and we haven't had a President like that in years.

Any actual links to the hilarious fantasy that you ever criticized the blob?

Lol, she will guarantee a Trump presidency in 2024.

Ummm-hmmm. I'd be happy to see that election. A black female vs the standard bearer for a bunch of angry white men who have happy uncoupled their horse from reality.
Harris will be a disaster, she wants everyone to be equally the same. Except for her of course, she can be as wealthy as she wants to be. While we get crumbs. That is dangerous.

Juvenile response...not worthy of comment.

I didn't realize he was a movie critic. Which "The blob" are you referring to, the one from 1958, the one from 1988 or was it, "Beware the Blob" from 1972? It would help to know which one he's supposed to be criticizing.

I call it as I see it, I voted for Carson in the primaries, but when I saw how liberals freaked out over him. I said he is the man!

I call it as I see it, I voted for Carson in the primaries, but when I saw how liberals freaked out over him. I said he is the man!

So the answer is no...you've never criticized the blob. Absolutely no surprise there. You're in a cult.

Forum List

Back