Ignored by fake news media: Joe Biden is completely lost in Texas even with his handler in tow (VIDEO)

Why are crews working 24/7 fixing up that little room in The White House attic? And why so many of those U-Haul moving blankets in soft, calming colours?

Nutty Old Uncle Bernie has his own little padded room up there in Vermont so it's not likely they're expecting him anytime soon

• Banned
Really pathetic.....how long can this go on before someone yells......the emperor has no clothes?

thats just sad to watch,,,

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it...does it really make a sound?

That is kinda the tactic that MSM is using to protect biden....if they are not there to hear or report on his lapses into cognitive dysfunction and confusion....it really never happened.

Really pathetic.....how long can this go on before someone yells......the emperor has no clothes?

thats just sad to watch,,,

It would be sad if it were some joe shmoe, but it's a man that holds one of the most powerful positions on earth.

That makes it chilling in my opinion.

I can't wrap my head around what kind of a happy crappy asshole you gotta be to vote for that gourd headed fool.

Biden's visit to Texas was excellent. He's right about Houston Transtar...it's top flight.

BDS is the new pandemic.

Yeah, you just keep wallowing in dumb. From the link in the OP:

Joe Biden: Lizzie Panilli, uh, excuse me, Pannill, and uh, what am I doing here? I’m going to lose track here. And, uh… Mayor Turner… My family spent a lot of time here in Houston by the way. And, uh, hey John Eddy, how are you buddy I didn’t see you there?… I could be known for as president. I would be the end, the president who end during his era ended cancer as we know it. (cough)

Biden's visit to Texas was excellent. He's right about Houston Transtar...it's top flight.

BDS is the new pandemic.
BDS is not a pandemic, dumbass. BDS = Biden's Dementia Syndrome.

FYI

Dementia syndromes: evaluation and treatment (nih.gov)

"Dementia is a progressive disorder of memory loss and impaired cognitive ability. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)-IV defines dementia as a decline in memory with impairment of at least one other cognitive function, such as skilled movements (limb apraxia), language (aphasia) or executive function (e.g., planning, attention and abstract reasoning). This decline should represent a change from previous behavior; it should impair social and/or occupational functioning; and cannot be accounted for by other psychiatric conditions such as depression, other mood disorders or psychosis [1,2].

Dementia comes in many forms, with the Alzheimer’s and vascular subtypes being most common [3]. Dementia (neurodegenerative) is age related, with prevalence estimated at 20% in individuals older than 85 years [201]. The decline in cognition and memory function not only affects test performance, but often manifests as behavioral and mood changes, as well as the inability to perform activities of daily living (ADLs). With our aging population, the number of patients with dementia will rise and place an increasing burden on families and our healthcare system."

Due to his medical history that includes emergency brain surgery to mitigate vascular injuries on two separate occasions, his frequent confabulations, memory lapses, language impairment (aphasia) and a vascular bleed in his eyeball onstage at a debate for no apparent reason, obviously Biden suffers from the vascular subtype of dementia as defined by the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

Last edited:

BDS is the new pandemic.
BDS is not a pandemic, dumbass. BDS = Biden's Dementia Syndrome.

FYI

Dementia syndromes: evaluation and treatment (nih.gov)

"Dementia is a progressive disorder of memory loss and impaired cognitive ability. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)-IV defines dementia as a decline in memory with impairment of at least one other cognitive function, such as skilled movements (limb apraxia), language (aphasia) or executive function (e.g., planning, attention and abstract reasoning). This decline should represent a change from previous behavior; it should impair social and/or occupational functioning; and cannot be accounted for by other psychiatric conditions such as depression, other mood disorders or psychosis [1,2].

Dementia comes in many forms, with the Alzheimer’s and vascular subtypes being most common [3]. Dementia (neurodegenerative) is age related, with prevalence estimated at 20% in individuals older than 85 years [201]. The decline in cognition and memory function not only affects test performance, but often manifests as behavioral and mood changes, as well as the inability to perform activities of daily living (ADLs). With our aging population, the number of patients with dementia will rise and place an increasing burden on families and our healthcare system."

Due to his medical history that includes emergency brain surgery to mitigate vascular problems, his frequent confabulations, memory lapses, and a vascular bleed in his eyeball onstage at a debate for no apparent reason, obviously Biden suffers from the vascular subtype of dementia.

The Emperor has no clothes.

Careful there, GH, you're talking about the most popular president in American history!

Biden5.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back