Ignore the polls. vote your concience, and prepare for bedlam.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The political polls cannot be trusted any more than the impending voter fraud about to take place in the Nov. presidential election. The Bolshevik manipulation of the press is seen for what it is, and most voters are going to ignore those polls just as they did in the months leading up to the last election. Trump is on track to succeed not because of his personality or bedside manner, but because most American voters are not foolish enough to hand the reigns to a senile puppet.

What the democrats are hoping for is an election close enough to be disputed as Clinton’s was when the popular vote driven by urban populations showed an edge over Trump. They will then refuse to concede, trash cities, and burn businesses. Biden’s party knows he cannot win, but if they can harvest enough phony votes they can present a picture of a rigged election if many of those votes are challenged and thrown out.

Due to the inept history of the US Postal Service, millions of uncounted ballots are going create a massive bottleneck on election eve and this is a planned event. The same mechanisms that put trump in office last time are out there now with the majority of voters silent on their preference. The final tally could take weeks with both sides claiming victory.

The Courts will likely step in and declare Trump the winner, which will trigger the bedlam the democrats are counting on. Once the election is settled by the courts, the administration will have no choice but to call in the National Guard to quell the chaos in cities that went for Biden. Martial Law is not out of the question in the worst hotspots.

This is a lesson for Americans as one party is willing to destroy the country to regain the power they lost in the last election. They will point to those tailored polls as proof that Trump must have cheated. People need to be prepared to hold on to their hats while the election drama plays out. The heart and soul of America is on the line and the wicked elites that have been in control for decades are going to fight tenaciously right to the end.

This election is tantamount to a political civil war and people need to be prepared for the consequences. Trump is going to prevail, but the road ahead is not smooth.

Nationwide opinion polling for the 2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Comparing National Polls in 2016 and 2020

2016 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

2016 Presidential Election Polls: Clinton vs. Trump

The political polls cannot be trusted any more than the impending voter fraud about to take place in the Nov. presidential election. The Bolshevik manipulation of the press is seen for what it is, and most voters are going to ignore those polls just as they did in the months leading up to the last election. Trump is on track to succeed not because of his personality or bedside manner, but because most American voters are not foolish enough to hand the reigns to a senile puppet.

What the democrats are hoping for is an election close enough to be disputed as Clinton’s was when the popular vote driven by urban populations showed an edge over Trump. They will then refuse to concede, trash cities, and burn businesses. Biden’s party knows he cannot win, but if they can harvest enough phony votes they can present a picture of a rigged election if many of those votes are challenged and thrown out.

Due to the inept history of the US Postal Service, millions of uncounted ballots are going create a massive bottleneck on election eve and this is a planned event. The same mechanisms that put trump in office last time are out there now with the majority of voters silent on their preference. The final tally could take weeks with both sides claiming victory.

The Courts will likely step in and declare Trump the winner, which will trigger the bedlam the democrats are counting on. Once the election is settled by the courts, the administration will have no choice but to call in the National Guard to quell the chaos in cities that went for Biden. Martial Law is not out of the question in the worst hotspots.

This is a lesson for Americans as one party is willing to destroy the country to regain the power they lost in the last election. They will point to those tailored polls as proof that Trump must have cheated. People need to be prepared to hold on to their hats while the election drama plays out. The heart and soul of America is on the line and the wicked elites that have been in control for decades are going to fight tenaciously right to the end.

This election is tantamount to a political civil war and people need to be prepared for the consequences. Trump is going to prevail, but the road ahead is not smooth.

Nationwide opinion polling for the 2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Comparing National Polls in 2016 and 2020

2016 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

2016 Presidential Election Polls: Clinton vs. Trump

Wow, thanks for yet another fantastic post, Ray. This post, like ALL of your posts, is intelligent and a joy to read. If you haven't done so already, please consider writing professionally. Your posts ARE that good.

I always vote my conscience. Unfortunately this year, the stakes are too high to vote for a third party candidate that has absolutely no shot at winning. I do find the constant quoting of 2016 polls by Trump supporters out of sheer desperation to be highly amusing. :) And yes, I understand we are allowed to vote for whomever we wish. But I'm sorry, until the Baby Boomer and older GenX crop die out and the corporate money and lobbying is permanently removed from politics, you will not see a viable third party in this country.

I always vote my conscience. Unfortunately this year, the stakes are too high to vote for a third party candidate that has absolutely no shot at winning. I do find the constant quoting of 2016 polls by Trump supporters out of sheer desperation to be highly amusing. :) And yes, I understand we are allowed to vote for whomever we wish. But I'm sorry, until the Baby Boomer and older GenX crop die out and the corporate money and lobbying is permanently removed from politics, you will not see a viable third party in this country.

i learned my lesson in 2000 when i voted for ralph nader a a 'protest' vote over W. & gore/libertoady ( who was my own state senator ) ... & look what happened.

W. got in, & broke the world. & now the stakes are so much higher.

I will go again for Trump this time. I regard myself as an American unaffiliated with any group. I am registered as an Idependent voter. If the Reform Party could get any traction I would sign on. I was among those who voted for Ross Perot in 1992 after Bush the elder reneged on " Read my lips, no new taxes".

We are mired in a two-party system right now, so a third party vote will just elect the candidate least affected by it. You have to play your cards aginst the players holding the biggest pile of chips. That is not to say that a third party candidate can't prevail eventually. Jessie Vetura did it in Minnesota.

Trump used the Republican Party out of neccessity not because it reflected his disgust with the status quo. Had he run as a third party candidate he would have surely lost Clinton.

It is important for people not to think in tribalistic terms which is what the democrats are hoping for. Labeling like Boomers or Gen-X is just what Biden's party wants. Identity politics will kill our way of life.

Last edited:
..I'm, going to vote based on skin color....that's what Biden thinks is important

me too - anybody who actually CHOOSES to shade himself the color of an overripe mango along with dying his hair piss yellow - shirley has more than a few screws loose, & won't be getting my vote.

I will go again for Trump this time. I regard myself as an American unaffiliated with any group. I am registered as an Idependent voter. If the Reform Party could get any traction I would sign on. I was among those who voted for Ross Perot in 1992 after Bush the elder reneged on " Read my lips, no new taxes".

We are mired in a two-party system right now, so a third party vote will just elect the candidate least affected by it. You have to play your cards aginst the players holding the biggest pile of chips. That is not to say that a third party candidate can't prevail eventually. Jessie Vetura did it in Minnesota.

Trump used the Republican Party out of neccessity not because it reflected his disgust with the status quo. Had he run as a third party candidate he would have surely lost Clinton.

It is important for people not to think in tribalistic terms which is what the democrats are hoping for. Labeling like Boomers or Gen-X is just what Biden's party wants. Identity politics will kill our way of life.

Jesse Ventura ran for governor. Not for President. Big difference. Trump was a registered Democrat for years. Gave to Democrat candidates. He used the Republican party in 2016 because he saw a weakness in it he could exploit for his own gain. And that's the basic problem with Trump. He has no interest in the job. No interest in policy. No interest in the problems that face the majority of Americans. He only cares about those wealthy Americans that look like him.

..I'm, going to vote based on skin color....that's what Biden thinks is important

me too - anybody who actually CHOOSES to shade himself the color of an overripe mango along with dying his hair piss yellow - shirley has more than a few screws loose, & won't be getting my vote.
you didn't refute the point---ahahahhahahahahahah

you didn't recognize sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

you need one of these:

0661b79dcb2bebea6ff32d9d5ccb2074.jpg

ha ha haha ha.

you need one of these:

View attachment 385554

ha ha haha ha.
STILL did not refute

you need one of these:

View attachment 385554

ha ha haha ha.
STILL did not refute

i don't bother to refudiate nonsense such as yours, TB.

you need one of these:

View attachment 385554

ha ha haha ha.
STILL did not refute

hahhahahah==code for ''I can't refute it''''
hahhahahahahahahha

you need one of these:

View attachment 385554

ha ha haha ha.
STILL did not refute

hahhahahah==code for ''I can't refute it''''
hahhahahahahahahha

only in your delusional mind ... you didn't state any fact with a credible link.

it's futile to debate the opinions of a racist such as yourself.

Forum List

Back