Ignore = Reaction

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1600989970473.png

I have a great idea!!! If someone puts you on ignore it should be worth a few hundred reaction points. After all they're not even giving me the chance to earn reaction points from them giving me a dislike.

What do you think flacaltenn , Coyote , Meister , WillHaftawaite , & you other mods?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke::banana::):banana::smoke:

View attachment 392538

I have a great idea!!! If someone puts you on ignore it should be worth a few hundred reaction points. After all they're not even giving me the chance to earn reaction points from them giving me a dislike.

What do you think flacaltenn , Coyote , Meister , WillHaftawaite , & you other mods?

*****CHUCKLE*****

How about we just charge for "ignore licenses" and buy the board a new ping pong table? Actually selling post ratings and emojis is where the money would be.. From that ONE post above -- you owe us $0.50.. And "Mod Alerts".. Those should go for a buck a piece... :biggrin:

How about we just charge for "ignore licenses" and buy the board a new ping pong table? Actually selling post ratings and emojis is where the money would be.. From that ONE post above -- you owe us $0.50.. And "Mod Alerts".. Those should go for a buck a piece... :biggrin:

1601004768442.png

Uh.h..h... Yeah sure. You could hand out T-shirts too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana::smoke::banana:

View attachment 392538

*****CHUCKLE*****

Mod alerts are a buck a piece? One of you must owe me about 856 bucks by now.

The rest combined, maybe 19.

Forum List

Back