IGN is afraid to review Hogwarts legacy.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

While ign isn't exactly what I'd called a good site for much in gaming since they are pretty much all about advertising dollars, they are decent for bulk game news.

What I don't get is why they don't just review the game and stay away from anything regarding wokeness or social agenda stuff. They are afraid of the Twitter mob coming after them for talking about anything Harry Potter.

Odd though as they have no problem advertising and propping any games made by tencent (a Chinese company) or running articles about how blizzard banned a guy who said free Hong Kong, or talk about black and gay representation in video games.

I just hate to see wokeness and social agenda nonsense creep into a medium I've adored since I was a little kid. I miss 90s gaming where it was the wild west and no one cared they said what they wanted about games and developers made what they wanted without any fear. Gaming was so much more fun then before a bunch of snot nosed kids had to ruin everything.

Well, it's begun now.

Seems streamers are getting cyber bullied just for playing the game even to the point they made a online tracker to show who is streaming Hogwarts legacy.

I guess the woke crowd has no problem with bullying, hate and threats as long as they are the ones dishing them out.

Seems like the ones who preach tolerance are always the least tolerant people.

Forum List

Back