IG Report Reveals After Steele Was Terminated For Speaking To Media, He Funnelled Claims Through....

McCain earned any honors he received for his service. I suppose Trump could have tried to deny what was due on McCain's death, but even someone as childish as Trump knows that would have not been allowed. I'm just amazed that the orange fool tries to act like he is personally responsible for showing the earned respect for our lost hero

Hi again numbnutz. Still hating on your duly elected and honest president I see. Too bad you are too illiterate to read some real history. My brother knew John McGoon on the Forrestal. He told me after the famous fire that McShit started by horsing around and that killed so many good men, that MickTurd was a nasty little piece of shit that deserved no respect from the common man, most even refused to salute him. He even had to be choppered off to another ship cause roving gangs of sailers were looking for him to gut him like a fish. Those were the real heros. As for Trump, he did 4 very honerable years in a military acadamy as a cadet and graduated with honors. Something a little turd like you will never have. Trump was classified, BY THE ARMY DOCTORS, to be 4F and unfit to even be enlisted in the military. He has flat feet, a very painful condition that he shows every time he walks up or down stairs. But a pitiful fuckstick moron like you would never know that, CAUSE YOUR A HATER AND CANT READ, ASSWIPE.

Trump went to a private "military style" school that had nothing to do with the real military. He played football, basketball, and a year of soccer. If he did have bone spurs, which is doubtful, there was a simple surgery to repair that, and being a rich kid, he would have no doubt had it done. Army doctors NEVER checked to see if he had bone spurs. They just took the word of the doctor that Trump's daddy paid to say he had bone spurs.

You really are a numbnutz. Twist it any way you desire, you have not changed anything I said. But, you goofy fucktards are always like that. Not sure if I expected anything else though. ftttt

You really are a numbnutz. Twist it any way you desire, you have not changed anything I said. But, you goofy fucktards are always like that. Not sure if I expected anything else though. ftttt

Which part of my post do you think was twisted?

Forum List

Back