If you're unhappy in this country it's not the country's fault. It's you.

I think this is the best country on earth.

Well, you are not all people, and the sentiment in the OP isn't partisan as you may have gathered from my back and forth with BrokeLoser. Sometimes what you don't say can also say a lot, though. I admit I'm surprised by and skeptical of the quoted statement. I don't see you offer many sentiments that reflect a deep respect and appreciation for the country that has given you every opportunity.

You're just a negative and miserable person if you don't love that you've been blessed with the chance to thrive in a country with so much opportunity. This country is amazing. Stop blaming it for your anger and ineptness. You need to sort that shit out in therapy.
Who exactly are you addressing here? Perhaps the Iowa farmers who are going bankrupt because they can no longer sell their soy beans to China? Is it the millions of people who don't have access to health care? Is it the survivors of mass shootings with weapons of war that were obtained legally? Please tell us how all of that is their fault.

Show me ONE person that doesn't have access to health care.

When I need to go to the hospital, I did not have insurance. I still went. They still healed me. I got a bill. I paid the bill. It was expensive, but the quality of the care was fantastic, and it really helped me out.

Where are all these people that are dying, and just being rolled out into the street? You people make up stuff. It's not true. You are just lying.

How will it help to prevent me from being able to defend myself, from armed people that don't follow your dumb gun laws?

Do not see how stupid that argument is?

It is your fault..... it really is your fault. How many times have YOU... YOU PERSONALLY.... have been with a major disease and you were just dumped in the gutter? I'll answer it for you. Never. How many times have YOU... YOU PERSONALLY.... been shot repeatedly by a mass shooter?

So you are angry and hate this country, over things that have never happened to you.

Did you not.... just now with your own post... prove EVERYTHING we have been saying? Yes you did.
Thanks for stopping by, and supplying us with proof of our point. Have a nice day.

. I admit I'm surprised by and skeptical of the quoted statement. I don't see you offer many sentiments that reflect a deep respect and appreciation for the country that has given you every opportunity.
Then you havent seen a representative sample of my posts. That's not really my problem.

If you want to see some of the beatings I take for proclaiming our system superior, check out any thread where my friends on the left become human shields for the Islamic world.

Last edited:
Exactly. We all know that emergency rooms don't turn anybody away. Those without insurance can always go there.
Well done, you just made an excellent point for the public option.
I pointed out poor people did have access to healthcare and Congress wasted a bunch of time passing ObamaCare because it wasn't needed.
Neat! Is that the sum total of yoir knowledge and analysis? Good, then step aside and let the adults talk.

Neat! Is that the sum total of yoir knowledge and analysis? Good, then step aside and let the adults talk.
The adults (the people who elected Trump) will not step aside.
Actually, you will. You know fuck all about it and your analysis is embarrassingly dumb. When it comes time to have an informed discussion on this, your empty shreiking will be ignored.

By the way, your orange pussyboy proposed universal coverage when he conned you morons into voting for him.

Exactly. We all know that emergency rooms don't turn anybody away. Those without insurance can always go there.

I know a guy that got cancer, and he had no insurance. They started chemo on him.

Where are all these mythical people that are just dumped in the land fill, because they are sick, and have no insurance? Where are they?

Actually, you will. You know fuck all about it and your analysis is embarrassingly dumb. When it comes time to have an informed discussion on this, your empty shreiking will be ignored.
By the way, your orange pussyboy proposed universal coverage when he conned you morons into voting for him.
Trump never promised universal coverage. He said he was working on a replacement plan for ObamaCare but it definitely won't be a universal coverage plan.

Where are all these mythical people that are just dumped in the land fill, because they are sick, and have no insurance? Where are they?
Well, a rational person asking an honest question would not beg strangers on a message board to spoonfeed him. A rational person asking an honest question would go consult the statistics compiled by organizations like the WHO and find that, deapite spending more money per capita by a long shot over 1st world countries with true, universal access, we have worse health outcomes across the board.

Then , that person might wonder why we spend so much with worse outcomes. That person then might also muster the mental fortitude to wonder aloud if indigent care using ERs as primary providers isn't the most efficient way to deliver care.

No..... he pointed out, there already is a public option.

You, without any insurance, can go to the ER, and get health care.

Why do we need a public option? And by the way, name one public option that has ever been more efficient than the private options?

We have a massive public health care system. We have publicly funded clinics, publicly funded hospitals, we have the VA, we have Medicaid, we have Medicare.

See this is actually why we know your system sucks. We have all that, and you people are still whining and still complaining. We have everything you demand, and all that has happened, is that you demand even more.

That's proof your system is garbage. Because if it worked great, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Healthcare: A Tale of Two ERs | MOMocrats Legacy Posts: 2007-2011

Democrat, goes to a publicly funded clinic. Horrific experience.
Goes to a private clinic. Wonderful experience.

Democrat conclusion..... we need more people going to the public one, and eliminate the private one.

That's how idiotic you people are.

Well, a rational person asking an honest question would not beg strangers on a message board to spoonfeed him. A rational person asking an honest question would go consult the statistics compiled by organizations like the WHO and find that, deapite spending more money per capita by a long shot over 1st world countries with true, universal access, we have worse health outcomes across the board.

Then , that person might wonder why we spend so much with worse outcomes. That person then might also muster the mental fortitude to wonder aloud if indigent care using ERs as primary providers isn't the most efficient way to deliver care.

But they were wrong. Did you actually read the WHO report? Because I have. In fact, I have the WHO report on my computer even now.

They measured health care systems, based on everything EXCEPT... health care outcomes. They measured how "fair" the system was. They measured how "equal" the system was. They measured how "responsive" the system was.

You know what they did not measure? They didn't measure what percentage of people got diagnosed, treated, and healed, and were alive 5 years later.

I can tell you why they did not measure that. When you measure survival rates, the US wins. If you compare survival rates of nearly any illness, from cancer, to a heart attack, the US is at the top of the list, every single time.... every.... single.... time.

And by the way, don't ask me for any citation on this, because a rational person asking an honest question would not beg strangers on a message board to spoonfeed him.

To back that claim up.......
Cuba. Cuba is proof the WHO report was absolute utter nonsense.

Cuban people barely have access to Aspirin. When missionaries showed up in Cuba, after the visit by the pope, they were asked what people could send to Cuba for help. They all said Aspirin, and Tylenol, and other ubiquitous medications in our capitalist economy, that were as rare as moon rocks in Cuba.

To claim that Cuba was even on the same list, let alone close to the US in rank, is utter proof that the entire WHO report was garbage.

And by the way, don't ask me for any citations on this, because a rational person asking an honest question would not beg strangers on a message board to spoonfeed him.

No there isn't. Put up the crack, people.

I can see this is pointless. Can't argue with someone living in fantasyland.

Says the guy who apparently has never gone to a hospital, and gotten treatment without insurance, like I have personally.

I'll take my personal experience, over your childish attempts to mock, any day.

You, without any insurance, can go to the ER, and get health care.

Why do we need a public option? And by the way, name one public option that has ever been more efficient than the private options?

We have a massive public health care system. We have publicly funded clinics, publicly funded hospitals, we have the VA, we have Medicaid, we have Medicare.

See this is actually why we know your system sucks. We have all that, and you people are still whining and still complaining. We have everything you demand, and all that has happened, is that you demand even more.

That's proof your system is garbage. Because if it worked great, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Healthcare: A Tale of Two ERs | MOMocrats Legacy Posts: 2007-2011

Democrat, goes to a publicly funded clinic. Horrific experience.
Goes to a private clinic. Wonderful experience.

Democrat conclusion..... we need more people going to the public one, and eliminate the private one.

That's how idiotic you people are.
That is one hell of an unhinged rant. !! Unfortunately, you don't know what you're talking about. Being able to go to an ER where you will be stabilized and sent on your way is not "access to health care" It's a matter of quality. People do die from not having adequate care.
  1. New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of ...
    New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coveragedeaths-annually...
    Sep 17, 2009 · The study, conducted at Harvard Medical School and Cambridge Health Alliance, found that uninsured, working-age Americans have a 40 percent higher risk of death than their privately insured counterparts, up from a 25 percent excess death rate found in 1993. “The uninsured have a higher risk of death when compared to the privately insured ...

[*]
    • Author: David Cecere
    [*][PDF]
    Uninsured and Dying Because of It - urban.org
    https://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/publication/31386/411588-Uninsured-and-Dying...
    ance). Second, the number of deaths as if the uninsured had insurance is mul-tiplied by 1.25. This yields an estimate of the actual number of deaths among the uninsured, reflecting the 25 percent higher mortality rate among the unin-sured found by the above-described research. Using the IOM’s analysis of …

Forum List

Back