If You're a Trumper you Must Hate your Political Opposition

This is where the modern GOP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters.
This is where the modern DNP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.

Any Democrat that works with the Republicans is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Repubs that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and CNN news, and modern day Biden supporters.

There were no Republicans who opposed the war in in Iraq. The republican party was absolutely rabid and irrational about Iraq. Rand Paul may have voted against it but Rand Paul is a loon who votes against everything.
Six House Republicans a Paul in the Senate opposed the Iraq War, again you lie. What is really funny is you tell us that Pual opposed it but he was crazy, so you are saying that those who opposed the war were crazy.

That is some great logic, but when you lie as much as you do, it seems par for the course.
So now you are going to try and make the ridiculous and laughable claim the the Dems are responsible for Bush's failed Iraq War???

Its the democrats fault for that?? Maybe you weren't alive in 2002-4 and didn't pay attention to all the things the GOP did and said about Iraq, but that is just a pathetic argument.

You are the classic message board jerk off, you try and claim to be independent, yet you defend the GOP on every issue, and wrongly attack democrats.

You can't even admit that the democrats have been substantially more pro-marijuana reform than the GOP despite the overwhelming evidence that verifies that. The GOP, the pro-marijuana reform party !! Who Knew !!! Its all the democrats fault again for pot being illegal!

Fuckin joke.

The War in Iraq was a GOP proposal, it was created by Bush, it was pumped and promoted by Bush, the GOP, and Foxnews, and if you opposed the War in Iraq you were labeled a traitor, or unpatriotic by republicans.

In 2002 the Dems lost badly in the midterm election (Look up Max Cleland retard), because they voiced opposition to mid East wars.

Here is your favorite president on Bush's war in Iraq, even he can admit Bush fucked that up, but you can't like a little partisan bitch:

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president [Trump] said during an exclusive interview with Hill.TV.

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT-SO-EVER, WHAT THE POLICIES, BILLS, AND JUDGES THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SUPPORT. You just spin everything in your partisan views, defending the GOP at all costs.
Speaking of a classic message board jerk offs. I never said a fucking thing you are implying. Dragonlady claim NO Republicans opposed the war. i Simply stated she was lying, and she was as six House Republicans voted no.

The Republicans totally voted for the Iraqi war.

so I spun not a damn thing and you are the little bitch that is spinning like a fucking top. I don’t expect an asshole partisan piece of shit like you to apologize because you Are dishonest trash. So, if you want to chastise anyone about spin talk to dragonlady, but you won’t because you partisan assholes stick together.

When you learn to comprehend what you read, let me know you dumb ass bitch.
Go look up and research the MORE act
Go look up Max Cleland
Go look up freedom fries.

If you want to be called an independent, then actually have to be independent...
Your pathetic attempt at claiming to be an independent is not fooling anybody but yourself...
I didn’t say anything that was partisan, I corrected a poster. Your reading comprehension is pretty fucked up. What did I say that damned the Democrats and exulted the GOP? I simply corrected dragonlady, that was it. Have you fuckin figured it out shithead? If you can’t answer any of my fucking questions, then don’t bother accusing me of shit you can’t prove.
Hey whatever you need to do to convince yourself.
Keep doing you...

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters.
This is where the modern DNP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.

Any Democrat that works with the Republicans is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Repubs that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and CNN news, and modern day Biden supporters.

There were no Republicans who opposed the war in in Iraq. The republican party was absolutely rabid and irrational about Iraq. Rand Paul may have voted against it but Rand Paul is a loon who votes against everything.
Six House Republicans a Paul in the Senate opposed the Iraq War, again you lie. What is really funny is you tell us that Pual opposed it but he was crazy, so you are saying that those who opposed the war were crazy.

That is some great logic, but when you lie as much as you do, it seems par for the course.
So now you are going to try and make the ridiculous and laughable claim the the Dems are responsible for Bush's failed Iraq War???

Its the democrats fault for that?? Maybe you weren't alive in 2002-4 and didn't pay attention to all the things the GOP did and said about Iraq, but that is just a pathetic argument.

You are the classic message board jerk off, you try and claim to be independent, yet you defend the GOP on every issue, and wrongly attack democrats.

You can't even admit that the democrats have been substantially more pro-marijuana reform than the GOP despite the overwhelming evidence that verifies that. The GOP, the pro-marijuana reform party !! Who Knew !!! Its all the democrats fault again for pot being illegal!

Fuckin joke.

The War in Iraq was a GOP proposal, it was created by Bush, it was pumped and promoted by Bush, the GOP, and Foxnews, and if you opposed the War in Iraq you were labeled a traitor, or unpatriotic by republicans.

In 2002 the Dems lost badly in the midterm election (Look up Max Cleland retard), because they voiced opposition to mid East wars.

Here is your favorite president on Bush's war in Iraq, even he can admit Bush fucked that up, but you can't like a little partisan bitch:

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president [Trump] said during an exclusive interview with Hill.TV.

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT-SO-EVER, WHAT THE POLICIES, BILLS, AND JUDGES THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SUPPORT. You just spin everything in your partisan views, defending the GOP at all costs.
Speaking of a classic message board jerk offs. I never said a fucking thing you are implying. Dragonlady claim NO Republicans opposed the war. i Simply stated she was lying, and she was as six House Republicans voted no.

The Republicans totally voted for the Iraqi war.

so I spun not a damn thing and you are the little bitch that is spinning like a fucking top. I don’t expect an asshole partisan piece of shit like you to apologize because you Are dishonest trash. So, if you want to chastise anyone about spin talk to dragonlady, but you won’t because you partisan assholes stick together.

When you learn to comprehend what you read, let me know you dumb ass bitch.
Go look up and research the MORE act
Go look up Max Cleland
Go look up freedom fries.

If you want to be called an independent, then actually have to be independent...
Your pathetic attempt at claiming to be an independent is not fooling anybody but yourself...
I didn’t say anything that was partisan, I corrected a poster. Your reading comprehension is pretty fucked up. What did I say that damned the Democrats and exulted the GOP? I simply corrected dragonlady, that was it. Have you fuckin figured it out shithead? If you can’t answer any of my fucking questions, then don’t bother accusing me of shit you can’t prove.
Hey whatever you need to do to convince yourself.
Keep doing you...
Convince myself of what? That you are an idiot that can’t read? I have proof of that as you can’t answer any question I pose.

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us...

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves.

You people are jailing Trumpers for memes, using the FBI as a militarised weapon to suppress the MAGA movement, executing Pro Democracy protesters and putting others in solitary for months, suppressing our voice with massive censorship and even deplatforming Trump, and you come here asking why Trump people are against you.
Because you are part of a Stalinist-like regime. Thats why.
Why do you lie so much?

A Democrat suddenly against lying, that's classic. That's all you do. Literally. Democrats lie about everything all the time. You spent four years literally lying about everything Trump said.

Now you're suddenly against lying? Sure you are, right ...
Democrats are always against lying, Son.

The problem is your chosen "media" sources aren't.

I don't watch fake news, you do. And I didn't see you object once ever to Democrats misquoting Trump, racist liar. Misquote = lie
Lol @ "misquoting tRump"!!!

That's hilarious!!!

Here's the funny thing about that. When you misquote Trump, that makes you the liar. Funny how that works, huh?

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us...

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves.

Uhhh the dems dont do that shit?
Is there ANY partisan on this website that isnt a disingenuous twat?

This is where the modern GOP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all. That's good news, because the left has proved to be scum all the way around. Name one decent Democrat politician, just one?

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). She's an attention whore and has a screw loose. Plus she's wrong, you'll like her.

Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters. Is that the war Democrat LEADERSHIP was pushing for years before Bush and during the time of our invasion you stupid mfing uneducated puss? Guess who was consistently against that invasion? Donald Trump, your stomach hurt?

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us... The "Bush economic crash" occurred on the Democrat congress's watch you stupid fuck. You don't know money, you don't know economics, you don't know history and you're perhaps the biggest puss on this board. How much are they paying Bank tellers these days who don't even have to count change back? COVID debacle, what COVID debacle, the one up your ass? That's Biden's cock you dumb fuck.

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Speak of failures, look at the OP.

Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves. What mess and how are they accomplishing that? Rhetorical, you can't defend anything, just talk talk talk what sounds cool to your tiny head.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back