If your candidate loses tonight.

If your choice for President loses tonight will you freak out and have a meltdown or accept it and live your life? I will get up go to work tomorrow and live my life just like I have done every other time my choice didn't win.

Well if Trump doesn't win I sure won't melt down, and riot in the streets. Of course if he does win the left will do just that. It will be 2016 all over again.

If Biden does win it will be very bad for this country. The things he wants to do sure won't help the economy and his green shit will bankrupt the country.

I sure hope Trump wins.
If Trump wins, they riot. If Trump loses, they riot and call it a celebration.

I went third party, I want change, no matter which rich white guy wins, there will be no change.

I don't think Tulsi's inauguration will happen :mad:
Tulsi made a huge “mistake”, she didn’t blindly support war in Syria and back overthrowing a regime that never attacked us. This is why the Washington Establishment hates her, the same reason they hate President Trump.

Don’t care. I don’t have a candidate and I don’t vote. Only fools vote. It clearly means nothing. History proves it.
You sound like a real imbecile. You should have kept those moronic beliefs a secret. :cuckoo:

A 'win' today for Joe Biden is a win for Kamala Harris. Nancy Pelosi has already shown her hand, how she and the Democrats will remove him from office within a month of his taking the oath f office, replacing him with Harris...the person only 2% of the Democrats wanted as their President during the DNC Primaries.

Yes, am ready for change. Biden got up & went to church before going on the campaign trail, Trump went to Fox TV & then more campaigning

If your choice for President loses tonight will you freak out and have a meltdown or accept it and live your life? I will get up go to work tomorrow and live my life just like I have done every other time my choice didn't win.
Just like after the Steelers lose I will be pissed for a few days and go on with my life.. Unlike Liberals who will cry and cause chaos

Tulsi made a huge “mistake”, she didn’t blindly support war in Syria and back overthrowing a regime that never attacked us. This is why the Washington Establishment hates her, the same reason they hate President Trump.

I am an Independent Conservative and a 30-year Vet, but refusing to support the Syrian War made me like Tulsi even more.

Democrats no longer have the 'authority' to attack any previous GOP President over or bitch about un-necessary wars. The Nobel Peace Prize Winner, after pimping the US military out to Al Qaeda so they could take over Libya and facilitating Russia's annexing of Crimea, committed by United Nation's definition an 'International War Crime' by invading Syria.

According to the UN's own laws, a nation invading another without permission or request of the nation being invaded has committed an 'International War Crime'. Syria was in the middle of a civil war while simultaneously fighting outside forces, like Turkey (who were fighting the Kurds). By invading Syria, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner committed an 'International War Crime' and drug the United States into another war for no reason. When he left office, he walked out of the WH with US soldiers still fighting HIS war. Bring troops home? He started another war and sent more US troops to war.

Yes, am ready for change. Biden got up & went to church before going on the campaign trail, Trump went to Fox TV & then more campaigning

Joe Biden 'got up', left his basement, and 'went to church' - obviously one the Democrats had not closed by mandate, where the church and people were fined for attending... Good story, brau....

:p

Both are old rich white guys ... either way, other old rich white guys will be doing well these next 4 years ... enjoy it while it lasts ... Millennials start turning 35 soon ... AOC in 2024 !!! ...
If Liberals were smart they would emulate successful people instead of hating them.
Liberals are losers.

Assuming my candidate doesn’t win I will be making immediate changes in my lifestyle and finances and preparing to make further, potentially drastic/ life altering changes after my non-preferred candidate takes office in January.

Both are old rich white guys ... either way, other old rich white guys will be doing well these next 4 years ... enjoy it while it lasts ... Millennials start turning 35 soon ... AOC in 2024 !!! ...
so you are a racist--got it

Don’t care. I don’t have a candidate and I don’t vote. Only fools vote. It clearly means nothing. History proves it.

So.....how do you earn freedom?

Did you believe it was "free" ?

I would say that every human who never had to fight for their freedom, truly believes freedom is free and abundant.
History is a stark reminder otherwise.
Voting for potus is for dummies.

It's a done deal. Now let's all plan on attending the 2nd Trump inauguration. Make it the largest crowd ever.

I recall being 22 and the presidential candidate I voted for actually won. What struck me upon the announcement was a total lack of feeling one way or other coupled with a sense that nothing would really change. Nothing has changed that outlook over the past 40+ years.

Last edited:
If Liberals were smart they would emulate successful people instead of hating them.
Liberals are losers.

That's Obama's signature on the law that exempts the first $1,750,000 of our income ... emulating successful people ...

Wait ... oh ... you've been paying taxes all this time? ... then nevermind ...

Forum List

Back