If You Were In A Walgreens And Some Kid Starts Trashing The Place.....What Would You Do

If you were in Walgreens and saw someone doing this...what would you do?

• Join in and help trash the place

• Beat the heck out of her

• Call the cops and do nothing

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you were in a store and saw somebody doing this....what would you do?

1. Call the police
2. Why should I do something? The employees aren't. And they're getting paid to mind the store. I'm not.
3. Prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law. She MUST pay for all the damages.

As long as the law doesn't pussy out, this should be a great day for Walgreen's. Look at how much product they just sold to that stupid woman.

1. Call the police
2. Why should I do something? The employees aren't. And they're getting paid to mind the store. I'm not.
3. Prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law. She MUST pay for all the damages.

As long as the law doesn't pussy out, this should be a great day for Walgreen's. Look at how much product they just sold to that stupid woman.
Lol, that bitch won't pay a dime and it's likely the prosecutor will let her go.

Is it me? or are black people getting more and more violent everyday?.....
Actually it's a post covid symptom.

Reduced mental cognitive skills and lack of impulse control. Not so bad on juveniles who are able to overcome but devastating on adults. The symptoms of loss of taste and smell are the indicator of cognitive skills degradation...the person themselves isn't aware of the loss as is the case in most brain damage issues like stroke.

Essentially the number of "crazies" increased 30%.

Actually it's a post covid symptom.

Reduced mental cognitive skills and lack of impulse control. Not so bad on juveniles who are able to overcome but devastating on adults. The symptoms of loss of taste and smell are the indicator of cognitive skills degradation...the person themselves isn't aware of the loss as is the case in most brain damage issues like stroke.

Essentially the number of "crazies" increased 30%.
That's as good an explanation as any.... sure is sad to watch.... she should get a bill for everything she broke in that store.... as well as a fine and a few days in jail to cool off....

Lol, that bitch won't pay a dime and it's likely the prosecutor will let her go.
I would LOVE to follow this case. I hate seeing shit like this and not know what happened.

This white woman was arrested

A 30-year-old woman charged after a violent incident at the Mentor Walgreens on Monday.

According to police, customer Vanessa A. Astraitis got upset over a prescription. She then became violent and knocked shelves over and threw items. One item struck another customer resulting in no injuries.

Astraitis then left the store, but was followed out by store employees as they notified the police. Once in the parking lot, Astraitis exited her car and attacked one of the employees.

She fled the area and was located nearby sitting in the middle of a front yard with her car in middle of the roadway on Chillocothe Road.

Astraitis was charged with felony vandalism, misdemeanor assault and OVI.

HA! I found her on Linkedin

She owns a Puppy Love Experience. I would never trust her with my dog.

Emboldened by bs politicians saying defund the police and cant be held in jail.
Same way white supremists are emboldened by Trump.

1657034098997.png

Here's the Highland Park shooter.

Forum List

Back