If You Were In A Walgreens And Some Kid Starts Trashing The Place.....What Would You Do

If you were in Walgreens and saw someone doing this...what would you do?

• Join in and help trash the place

• Beat the heck out of her

• Call the cops and do nothing

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.

Encourage her to keep going tearing everything up instead of running away like a sissy.

Of course.
The Walgreens employee DID do something, kept following her around telling her to leave the store, which I thought was pretty good for him ----

She couldn't find her ID, she SAID, so I'm assuming she was trying to get drugs from their pharmacy. She wouldn't need an ID otherwise.

Just another druggie.

Is it me? or are black people getting more and more violent everyday?.....
Yeah --- a black guy stabbed another just this week in the Walmart's near us. It's best just to avoid them as much as possible, IMO. They are running wild, completely out of control.

Yeah --- a black guy stabbed another just this week in the Walmart's near us. It's best just to avoid them as much as possible, IMO. They are running wild, completely out of control.
Maybe it's my time in Somalia flashing back on me.

Seeing stuff like that tends to bring out the worst in me.

When I was in Mogadishu in 93' my team medic once told me that there would be guards at the USO compound.....and he told me not to kill them.
You see....Clinton was POTUS and none of the locals were allowed to have guns.
See a gun...destroy the threat.
No questions asked.
So my instincts sortof kicks in when I see violence in person.
That's why I don't like watching it anymore.
I hate videos of animals eating a helpless deer.....and I don't like slasher movies.

Fast food workers should get hazardous duty pay....

A guy working in a shop stabs his attacker and kills him....and now he's in prison waiting on trial with $50,000 bail set.
Seems that the powers that be want us to stand by and not stop people when they go off like this.

That's silly. That's the whole reason for the 2nd Amendment.
To prevent criminals and the government from murdering you.

I would slap the kid on the butt ,talk to him very strongly and if he doesn't shut up, go home.... where we will both have a very long talk and you bet he won't ever do it again.

It's called tough love.

I would slap the kid on the butt ,talk to him very strongly and if he doesn't shut up, go home.... where we will both have a very long talk and you bet he won't ever do it again.

It's called tough love.
I remember a hot day in Augusta Georgia back in 86'...a black woman and a white woman were waiting in the checkout line and the black woman barged past the white woman....to which the white woman told her to get back in line where she belongs. The black woman proceeded to beat the shit out the white woman.

You can't talk to these people. They hate your white skin and they think they have a right to be assholes toward you.
Only way to stop them is to act like you're crazier than they are. Talking to them only makes them worse.
Exchanging insults with them isn't going to cut it either.

If I were an employee, I’d physically remover her from the store. If I were a customer…. Not my problem

I remember a hot day in Augusta Georgia back in 86'...a black woman and a white woman were waiting in the checkout line and the black woman barged past the white woman....to which the white woman told her to get back in line where she belongs. The black woman proceeded to beat the shit out the white woman.

You can't talk to these people. They hate your white skin and they think they have a right to be assholes toward you.
Only way to stop them is to act like you're crazier than they are. Talking to them only makes them worse.

I thought we were talking about our kids or children in general who throw tantrums.... that's the answer I thought was right in that case......I didn't open the link in the OP....

but now I have....this is what I'd do....

I'd leave the place and probably call some kind of law and order... those demons are dangerous creatures.:cuckoo:

I thought we were talking about our kids or children in general who throw tantrums.... that's the answer I thought was right in that case......I didn't open the link in the OP....

but now I have....this is what I'd do....

I'd leave the place and probably call some kind of law and order... those demons are dangerous creatures.:cuckoo:
Anyone under 30 to me is still a kid.

I'd call the cops....maybe. not my job to stop it. Not for a company or corporation no sireee. It's their job to deal with it not mine.

I'd call the cops....maybe. not my job to stop it. Not for a company or corporation no sireee. It's their job to deal with it not mine.
I don't call the cops unless I have to. They never get there in time and half the time they hang up on you anyway. At least that's the way they are here. I used to live in GA and they send an officer or a deputy to your property when you're evicting a bad tenant, but they don't do that anymore. Unless someone's getting shot or stabbed....they don't have the time to deal with it. There's been so many cutbacks and most of the cops have been screwed over...so they have a bad attitude. You're liable to get shot just for being at the scene these days....so the cops aren't always the answer.

Couple 9mm JHP to center mass are persuasive as hell.

Forum List

Back