If you were George Bush????!!!!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Let's say you became President of the U.S or to be more appropriate literally stepped into Dubya's shoes , what 3 decisions would you take to change the world ( militarily , economically and politically)???
Like would you sack Condoleeza Rice and put Arnold Schwazneggar in her place ( I know the spelling is wrong ) or would you make N.Korea your ally:thup: or do something stupid like go all the way to Iraq to fight the insurgents on a tank:tank: ???

Please do tell me about it!!!

Akshay

VERY GOOD!!! When Iran and N.korea are becoming nuclear powers and oil prices hitting the roof the U.S president resigns... Bad idea mate:tdown2:

I know Bush isn't Roosevelt but what other options do you have???

Hillary or AlGore?????

AKshay

VERY GOOD!!! When Iran and N.korea are becoming nuclear powers and oil prices hitting the roof the U.S president resigns... Bad idea mate:tdown2:

I know Bush isn't Roosevelt but what other options do you have???

Hillary or AlGore?????

AKshay
You didn't ask us to be realistic :D

Yeah I know I didnt ask you all to be realistic but c'mon why would you resign??? I asked for 3 changes/decisions that would effect the world militarily,economically and politically???

Anyways , I thought over your answer and I felt it wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be good to get your ass outta the White House and have a permanent holiday in Texas without the Secret Service behind you all the time!!!

Akshay

Forum List

Back