If You Were a Senator...

liberalogic

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
Would you vote for or against Bush's troop increase proposal? Why? I'd really be interested to hear some responses since all news stations keep saying conservatives are turning against this war.

First, as a Senator, I would realize I have no constitutional authority to say anything about the troop changes.

However, to answer your question Id give the President what he wants, because the only way the war will end without putting us in serious jeopardy is by winning it. The President is the Commander in Chief. And when acting in that capacity deserves our full support.

Would you vote for or against Bush's troop increase proposal? Why? I'd really be interested to hear some responses since all news stations keep saying conservatives are turning against this war.

Whether I would be for or against it as a Senator would be the same premise as to whether I am for or against it as a private citizen. 2100 troops will not help the tactics currently being used.

Yes.

As to why, because the commander, and Chief ASKED for it.

This IS NOT difficult, its a natural progression of most any conflict.

We're close to wrapping this thing up, and tilting the war in our favor. Now is not the time to get cold feet.

The cut, and run bunch, along with the second guessers, totally discuss me.:eusa_wall:

First I would have to get up and give a speech revealing what a bunch of pussies I think Teddy "the swimmer" Kennedy, Robert "KKK" Byrd, John "rice ass" Kerry, and basically the Democrat party are. Then I would bring up actual soldiers who are serving in Iraq and let them tell what is really going on there. Then I would tell our President to kick some ass with whatever he needs to finish what we started.

I really couldn't give a shit what the uninformed dimwits of this country think.

First I would have to get up and give a speech revealing what a bunch of pussies I think Teddy "the swimmer" Kennedy, Robert "KKK" Byrd, John "rice ass" Kerry, and basically the Democrat party are. Then I would bring up actual soldiers who are serving in Iraq and let them tell what is really going on there. Then I would tell our President to kick some ass with whatever he needs to finish what we started.

I really couldn't give a shit what the uninformed dimwits of this country think.

Well, at least we know why you don't hold public office.:rofl:

Forum List

Back