If you were a public figure how would your message board texts affect your public perception?

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
I am not a public figure and have no interest in being one. But if I were and instead of my Gold Brick psuedonnym I used my public figure name and my photo, how would I fare given the topics I made and the posts I left behind? Absolutely horrible. I would be publicly rejected, scourged and reviled. Thats what I think. I would be ridden out of town, tarred and feathered. How would you fare?

So I guess my new years resolution is to become someone on this board that wouldnt be pissed on and heated. Good goal of you ask me.

I guess that depends on who wins this little culture war we are in, doesn't it? That is the scary thing. Time will tell.

"Natural Citizen'' is a sock.

But not a USMB sock. It's a world wide web sock I created some years ago, largely for the purpose of gradually weaning from the tail end of specific grassroots projects and to therefore migrate/blend in with the general population in the interest of the continuing education campaign.

Forum List

Back