If you want to visit a super-racist and hateful forum, visit Lipstick Alley

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It's a forum that caters to black people. Many there are openly racist and hateful toward white people. I once visited Stormfront and I can tell you that the level of racism and hatred there pales in comparison to what I have found on Lipstick Alley. Frankly, I am shocked about how hateful and racist that place is. I need to go take a shower.

It's a forum that caters to black people. Many there are openly racist and hateful toward white people. I once visited Stormfront and I can tell you that the level of racism and hatred there pales in comparison to what I have found on Lipstick Alley. Frankly, I am shocked about how hateful and racist that place is. I need to go take a shower.

Blacks are the most violently racist demographic in the U.S.

Thx
Black supremacist are everywhere
Should have sent them all back after the war

Thx

Africa wouldn't put up with them; they would be toast within days if sent back there. No whiney stupid white people to con and bullshit there.

Thx

Africa wouldn't put up with them; they would be toast within days if sent back there. No whiney stupid white people to con and bullshit there.
USA is so so gone and destroyed that we are witnessing it’s total demise under the Biden meinhof gang

If you want to visit a super-racist and hateful forum, visit Lipstick Alley

NOT on today's agenda, but you don't need to tell me that many among the black community top it out in terms of hatred and racism, the really sad part of it is, they think it is justified and the government tries to rationalize it as protected speech.

Nah, those blacks aren't racists, but anyone who objects to white racism is a racist to you deranged racist motherfuckers.

Thx

C'mon!

Regardless of one's views on certain folks, they are more American than most other Americans.

That is to say, their families have been here in this country for a longer time than the families of most other Americans.

So we should not talk about sending anyone back -- either to Africa or Europe or Asia or South America.

We are stuck with one another and have to do our best to coexist.

Just found it and as I have mentioned before, same for that place, tribalism run amok. Here is one,
The promotion of the “biracial black girl” as the “new” black girl
Thread is a pissing match of dark skin women, light skin women, Black American women (or American actors who play the parts of Africans, same for Black British who play American roles), Black British women, Black African women, bi-racial women, etc.
Basically Black American women ADOS trying to claim a higher spot on the food chain. Looing at the heavy celeb content there that place is mostly women. Stunning tribalism.

I think it is great to have British actors in American roles. They have some excellent actors there.

they are mostly like that...I've seen them--YES, the blacks there are super RACIST

Forum List

Back