CDZ If you want to show Russia (and the rest of the world) we're serious...restart the draft.

There's one major problem, aside from the fact that the draft is unnecessary.

Recent Polls have shown, not surprisingly, that if a battle came to our shores, Democrats would flee while Republicans would stay and fight. So the Democrats would head for Canada or the mountains, Republicans would defend our country. I wonder what the welcome would be like after we Republicans won the fight?

View attachment 616272

It does if they're not given much of a choice...

Since you don't like doing it that way then the ones who wanted to start the fight should be the ones in the front lines leading the charge.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Topple the Rotten Top Before It Collapses on the Rest of Us

Why not instead take away all privileges from the Chickenhawks and their fake-pacifist classmates first? We all know who they are.

There's one major problem, aside from the fact that the draft is unnecessary.

Recent Polls have shown, not surprisingly, that if a battle came to our shores, Democrats would flee while Republicans would stay and fight. So the Democrats would head for Canada or the mountains, Republicans would defend our country. I wonder what the welcome would be like after we Republicans won the fight?

But they could be great cannon fodder. And some 30% of Republicans would also run, especially if Daddy can't get them into a Guard unit near a lot of strip clubs and gold courses.

Why do you think that is likely?

The same survey that showed some 60% of Democrats would run, and probably join the other side to boot, showed over 30% of Republicans would run as well. Probably those faux 'anti-war libertarian' doper sociopaths who make the few genuine Libertarians look bad. That's why I have zero problems with drafting them and sending them in first in human wave attacks like the Soviets used. We get rid of our own domestic enemies along with using up some of the enemies' supplies. Let them run and they only end up working against us.

That should be 'golf', not gold, but it's too late to correct it, lol.

The same survey that showed some 60% of Democrats would run, and probably join the other side to boot, showed over 30% of Republicans would run as well. Probably those faux 'anti-war libertarian' doper sociopaths who make the few genuine Libertarians look bad. That's why I have zero problems with drafting them and sending them in first in human wave attacks like the Soviets used. We get rid of our own domestic enemies along with using up some of the enemies' supplies. Let them run and they only end up working against us.

That should be 'golf', not gold, but it's too late to correct it, lol.
Why not just tell the truth with your source and links?

"In a Quinnipiac University survey the pollster asked: ‘What would you do if you were in the same position as Ukrainians are now, stay and fight or leave the country?"

"Unsurprisingly, at least to me, more than half of Democrats (52%) said they would cut and run if America was invaded by Putin’s Russia. Only 40% said they would stay and maybe fight."
[...]
"Republicans did much better. More than two-thirds (68%) said they would stand their ground. Still, 1 in 4 Republicans said they’d flee as well, making 25% of them cowardly runners, not fighters. Not the percentage of so-called conservative GOP patriots I was hoping would stay and fight with me, but far better than the Dems."

Why not just tell the truth with your source and links?

"In a Quinnipiac University survey the pollster asked: ‘What would you do if you were in the same position as Ukrainians are now, stay and fight or leave the country?"

"Unsurprisingly, at least to me, more than half of Democrats (52%) said they would cut and run if America was invaded by Putin’s Russia. Only 40% said they would stay and maybe fight."
[...]
"Republicans did much better. More than two-thirds (68%) said they would stand their ground. Still, 1 in 4 Republicans said they’d flee as well, making 25% of them cowardly runners, not fighters. Not the percentage of so-called conservative GOP patriots I was hoping would stay and fight with me, but far better than the Dems."

I was telling the truth; that rounds off to 60% and 30% respectively running away, and with Dems most of them support our enemies. If you have a problem with that you just don't have enough to do.

I was telling the truth; that rounds off to 60% and 30% respectively running away, and with Dems most of them support our enemies. If you have a problem with that you just don't have enough to do.
Polls should never be taken at face value.

Forum List

Back