If you want to beat COVID 19

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Try this eating healthier Superfoods such as Kale, Coconut, and Chia seeds
I have my food bible that I have had since 2015 called the Ultimate Superfoods published by Sterling which I supplement that with food for health book from National Geographic
Both together will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle one has excellent recipes and the other breaks down what each food source gives you
With that, I also run/walk about 5 miles a day in addition to THE WALKING I DO AT WORK.
I use the google fit exercise app to track my exercise patterns
and yes take the stress out of your life turn off fake news GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TO LIVE

I make my own trail mix
Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds, Pumpkin seed with dark chocolate covered almonds and Espresso beans with just a few Pretzels with Peanut butter center.
And my Fruit salad Kiwi, Watermelon, Blueberry, Strawberry, Cantaloupe, and Pineapple
Those are my desserts and mid-day crunch

Last edited:
I have my food bible that I have had since 2015 called the Ultimate Superfoods published by Sterling which I supplement that with food for health book from National Geographic
Both together will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle one has excellent recipes and the other breaks down what each food source gives you
With that, I also run/walk about 5 miles a day in addition to THE WALKING I DO AT WORK.
and yes take the stress out of your life turn off fake news GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TO LIVE
If you are younger than 69, the only thing you need to do to beat Covid is just breath.

People can do all that other stuff too, but to make it sound like you have to take special precautions to keep from getting sick by a virus that hardly affects anyone is really just playing into the destruction of your Constitutional rights.

If you are younger than 69, the only thing you need to do to beat Covid is just breath.

People can do all that other stuff too, but to make it sound like you have to take special precautions to keep from getting sick by a virus that hardly affects anyone is really just playing into the destruction of your Constitutional rights.
eating healthy is not taking any special precautions it's hard to breath if you live an unhealthy lifestyle

eating healthy is not taking any special precautions it's hard to breath if you live an unhealthy lifestyle
Which was My point. Thanks for reinforcing it.

Love hard, live fast, die young and leave a beautiful memory- fuck the flu.

Which was My point. Thanks for reinforcing it.
Which is my point to save the country and our rights we must save ourselves and not depend on the government :icon_lol:

Forum List

Back