If you voted for biden and democrats, you voted for this: New York Police to citizens...on your own in subways......

Democrat cities become war zones.

Carnage and death worse than Vietnam.

Are we "happy" yet ?

Right wing propaganda, there has been more civil unrest in this country under Trump since back in the 60s.

Dumb ass....the civil unrest is joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans.........the same democrat party fascists that were doing the civil unrest in the 1960s, and the same democrat party that started the Civil War to keep black humans as slaves....

Notice anything about the group engaging in the Civil unrest?

Dumbass your beloved Trump is President and is the root cause of this civil unrest. The democrats of the 60s are Republicans of 2020, you both have the same racist mindset.
The "civil unrest" is democrats destroying shit and murdering people. Trump isnt to blame for your parties bad behavior. As for the racist democrats of the 60's, you just elected one of them to be your party leader.

The Civil unrest falls right at Trump's feet, we have had a man who has the mindset of the sheet wearers in the WH for almost 4yrs.
Nope, democrat riots are the fault of democrats and no one else.

Let's see how many there will be when Trump is gone.
If the riots die down, then it appears that democrats riot when a republican in office. That is a really bad look for your party.

There is civil unrest when there is INJUSTICE. Nothing can look worse than the Republican Party does right now.
Justice is pushing old people in front of trains and shooting five year old children jn the head.

Real justice will be when the heads of democrats are mounted and hang on walls.

This has to be one of the most hate filled, ignorant post that has ever been posted on this site.
She probably just needs a full body massage with Happy ending to be happier.
Chopping your fingers off with a hatchet would certainly make me happier. Go to your corner and smell yourself. You are a degenerate. Even for a democrat.

You piece of trash, if you would go someone an clean out your beaver it would probably make those around you happier.
Spoken like a TRUE sex obsessed blacksnake.

You probably dream about them.

.............deblasio and cuomo have destroyed that city......
I had thought the hyper-partisan prissy boys were trying to blame the next President.

As Trump's Approval Rating Sinks, New York Gov. Cuomo's Soars

De Blasio defends hiring of 900 new NYPD cadets as stabilizing move for police force

Democrat cities become war zones.

Carnage and death worse than Vietnam.

Are we "happy" yet ?

Right wing propaganda, there has been more civil unrest in this country under Trump since back in the 60s.

Dumb ass....the civil unrest is joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans.........the same democrat party fascists that were doing the civil unrest in the 1960s, and the same democrat party that started the Civil War to keep black humans as slaves....

Notice anything about the group engaging in the Civil unrest?

Dumbass your beloved Trump is President and is the root cause of this civil unrest. The democrats of the 60s are Republicans of 2020, you both have the same racist mindset.
The "civil unrest" is democrats destroying shit and murdering people. Trump isnt to blame for your parties bad behavior. As for the racist democrats of the 60's, you just elected one of them to be your party leader.

The Civil unrest falls right at Trump's feet, we have had a man who has the mindset of the sheet wearers in the WH for almost 4yrs.
Nope, democrat riots are the fault of democrats and no one else.

Let's see how many there will be when Trump is gone.
If the riots die down, then it appears that democrats riot when a republican in office. That is a really bad look for your party.

There is civil unrest when there is INJUSTICE. Nothing can look worse than the Republican Party does right now.
Justice is pushing old people in front of trains and shooting five year old children jn the head.

Real justice will be when the heads of democrats are mounted and hang on walls.

This has to be one of the most hate filled, ignorant post that has ever been posted on this site.
She probably just needs a full body massage with Happy ending to be happier.
Chopping your fingers off with a hatchet would certainly make me happier. Go to your corner and smell yourself. You are a degenerate. Even for a democrat.

You piece of trash, if you would go someone an clean out your beaver it would probably make those around you happier.
Spoken like a TRUE sex obsessed blacksnake.

You probably dream about them.
Mmmm. I might dream about circumcising them. With an axe. You might like the attention. Being touched and all. Even with some cold steel. It's all you could get. You and Daniel. Bunkboys changing one another's bandages. It's enough to give one warm fuzzy feelings.

We're at a point where there are two entirely different groups in America.

One HATES America and wants it to burn, one cherishes it.

The two sides are not compatible and forcing them to live under each others extremes is a recipe for destruction and chaos.

But the Elite only see one group.....peasants to be exploited.

The two sides are not compatible and forcing them to live under each others extremes is a recipe for destruction and chaos.

The 80 million Americans whose votes indicate a prevailing desire to return to normalcy was a stunning refutation of those who fanned, exploited, and thrived upon division.

Which is why we need to have two countries instead of one. Divide the land. Republicans have their own country, and Democrats have theirs. We build a huge Trump wall to stop Democrats from getting to our side, and everybody is happy.

The democrat party is returning New York to the 1970s under democrat party control. The subways are now a police free zone and New Yorkers are on their own. If you voted for joe biden and the democrats, this is what you voted for.....

According to Police Benevolent Association president Pat Lynch, the “politicians have made it abundantly clear that they don’t want cops enforcing transit system rules, connecting the homeless with services, engaging with seriously mentally ill people or doing any of the things necessary to prevent these terrifying random attacks.”

“While our elected leaders are closing their eyes and wishing the problem away, we recommend that all New Yorkers keep both eyes wide open while in our transit system,” he added.

----
Most, if not all of these shoving attacks are being blamed on people who are mentally ill but also a sense of lawlessness that’s crept over the city ever since far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio caved to the terrorists in Black Lives Matter.

People who shouldn’t be released on bail are being released. Law enforcement is being told to ignore small crimes, like subway jumpers who do not pay their fares, and a sense of lawlessness has taken over the city, especially the subway tunnels.

What saved New York 25 years ago was then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s broken windows police, a policy where law enforcement created a law-abiding atmosphere by enforcing the law — even small laws like loitering. The idea being that if you see a building with broken windows, you are going to think it’s okay to throw a few rocks yourself. If there are no broken windows, you don’t even consider picking up a rock.

Twice in a week, people were shoved off subway platforms.

Bleeding hearts try to excuse this kind of behavior on mental illness.

No! It is because those perps are horrible human beings.

It's because certain folks are not being punished anymore.

Such crime is disgusting and sickening.

Those liberals who allow this nonsense would change their minds if it happened to their loved ones. But then again, many liberals would not be caught dead using public transportation!

How dare you......the people pushing other people onto the tracks are the real victims...the victims of patriarchy, homophobia racism, misogyny.....and everything else......by pushing those men and women onto the tracks the individuals doing the pushing are reclaiming their autonomy and their personhood and need to be applauded, not "criminal shamed," by Trump supporters who believe those failed concepts of Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, and those failed beliefs in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights....

Please turn yourself in to the nearest biden people's police center for re-education....

Nice. :cool: I think you would enjoy that new book by the tranny, In Defense of Looting. Lots of that kind of thinking.

Which is why we need to have two countries instead of one. Divide the land. Republicans have their own country, and Democrats have theirs. We build a huge Trump wall to stop Democrats from getting to our side, and everybody is happy.

And we could make a new Constitution. One that works. It is obvious that the one we supposedly have now has totally worn out and is no longer any good. Constitutions last while they last, and that's not forever. Ours is now broken.

In all seriousness....it's either that.....or what will come will make the rioting and looting look like a picnic.

The 80 million Americans whose votes indicate a prevailing desire to return to normalcy was a stunning refutation of those who fanned, exploited, and thrived upon division.

Are you a fucking idiot?
Biden's "normalcy involves putting Wall Street, the Ultra Rich and China first.
What kind of Chinese CCP troll are you??

And we could make a new Constitution. One that works. It is obvious that the one we supposedly have now has totally worn out and is no longer any good. Constitutions last while they last, and that's not forever. Ours is now broken.

Broken?
Yeah, it was obviously a HUGE mistake to give certain people freedom. Agreed. it is broken.
It naively gives the same rights to those seeking oppression and the destruction of greatness the exact same rights as patriots defending it.

BIG MISTAKE

We have to follow legal and lawful orders. It is a violation of law to obey an illegal order. Unless the cop is the one issuing the order. Then it is a death penalty offense for failing to follow the order.

Even Soldiers are held to the standard that they may not follow an illegal order.

The illegal orders including illegal searches. Stops. And other activities are harassment. But when Biden is in office and the cops are stopping you and your friends searching for now illegal guns and entering your house on a pretense to search for contraband. Let me know how it is wrong. I will probably agree with you.

If somebody of authority searches your home or vehicle illegally, you sue the government in charge of that authority for a constitutional violation of your rights. Police are allowed to stop motorists who are violating the law. As I said, they stop truck drivers all the time. They are allowed to look inside your trailer, under the trailer, all your paperwork, inside your cab, and even under your engine hood, all with no warrant.

However the orders I specified are those an officer needs to issue for their own protection and yours. When a suspect does not obey those orders, that's how they end up getting seriously hurt or killed.

And this is why we have cops who violate the Constitution daily. Because the Fourth Amendment says you shall be secure in your person and papers, unless the cop has a whim to search you, and if he does, and shouldn’t, then you can sue. No, wait. It doesn’t say that.

Odd isn’t it? We refuse to hold the cops accountable, while demanding that everyone always obey no matter what. If the cop does something wrong, we will understand and accept his purported “good intentions” while denouncing the same from anyone else.

Let’s say you and I are driving down the road. We are angry at each other and cutting each other off. I stop short and you fail to account for the brake check, the accident that I initiated. I respond by jumping out of my car. I pull a gun and we argue. What crimes have I committed? Reckless driving? Assault with a deadly weapon? Brandishing my firearm? Unless I am a cop. Then I have committed no crime.

We don’t hold cops accountable for their criminal activity, while demanding that they be allowed to do anything, without fear of any punitive actions. Blame Democrats. But it is not Democrats in charge of the State. The State’s Prosecutors could have taken the case up, but the cops did not refer it to the Prosecutors did they? If even if they had, the punishment would have been non existent. Cops have a tough job, or something.

Your problem is that you worship the ideal of the police. Mine is, I detest the reality of the abuses. Then again, I have never been a fan of lies.

And this is why we have cops who violate the Constitution daily. Because the Fourth Amendment says you shall be secure in your person and papers, unless the cop has a whim to search you, and if he does, and shouldn’t, then you can sue. No, wait. It doesn’t say that.

Odd isn’t it? We refuse to hold the cops accountable, while demanding that everyone always obey no matter what. If the cop does something wrong, we will understand and accept his purported “good intentions” while denouncing the same from anyone else.

Wrong. If a police officer or any government official violates your constitutional rights, you do have the ability to sue. However police do have the discretion to stop vehicles that are seemingly suspicious or search vehicles which meet the requirements that something is amiss. If a cop pulls a vehicle over for crossing a double yellow line, smells pot or other substances when he approaches the vehicle, he has the legal authority to search it called reasonable suspicion. The drivers eyes were glassy, the smell of pot in the car, the fact he was driving dangerously gives that officer such right.

Let’s say you and I are driving down the road. We are angry at each other and cutting each other off. I stop short and you fail to account for the brake check, the accident that I initiated. I respond by jumping out of my car. I pull a gun and we argue. What crimes have I committed? Reckless driving? Assault with a deadly weapon? Brandishing my firearm? Unless I am a cop. Then I have committed no crime.

Read your own link. The officer was reprimanded, has to undergo psychological evaluation and may lose his job if it's determined he doesn't have the mental abilities to be a police officer. He was suspended for two months and will be placed on probation for a year if he still qualifies to be an officer after various evaluations. This is apparently road rage on both sides. According to your story, the officer pulled out his gun but didn't aim it this guy. He pulled it out, kept it pointed at the ground, and quickly re-holstered it. So tell me, what law did he break?

Now if I were to do such a thing in my state, my CCW would be suspended or totally revoked, but I would not be charged with a crime or end up in jail.

We don’t hold cops accountable for their criminal activity, while demanding that they be allowed to do anything, without fear of any punitive actions. Blame Democrats. But it is not Democrats in charge of the State. The State’s Prosecutors could have taken the case up, but the cops did not refer it to the Prosecutors did they? If even if they had, the punishment would have been non existent. Cops have a tough job, or something.

Your problem is that you worship the ideal of the police. Mine is, I detest the reality of the abuses. Then again, I have never been a fan of lies.

Yes, Democrats do run their government if they are in charge. Again, tell me what law this guy broke that a prosecutor could charge him for.

In all seriousness....it's either that.....or what will come will make the rioting and looting look like a picnic.

It shouldn't have to come to that. We as Americans are drifting further and further apart every single year. In dividing the country, at least we can save half of it. It's better than bloodshed or chance losing the entire nation.

I disagree. I think our Constitution is just fine. The problem are the liberal judges that rule on it. I don't believe our founders wrote the Constitution with a right for women to kill their babies. I don't believe they wrote it to totally exclude God out of our society beyond church. I don't believe our founders believed that cruel and unusual punishment is serving a prisoner grape jelly instead of cherry. I don't believe they wrote it with the intent of any invader who crosses our border and has children to be considered Americans.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that reasonable adjustments can't be made, but as a whole, our Constitution is just about perfect before the later amendments eroded our founders intent.

I disagree. I think our Constitution is just fine. The problem are the liberal judges that rule on it. I don't believe our founders wrote the Constitution with a right for women to kill their babies. I don't believe they wrote it to totally exclude God out of our society beyond church. I don't believe our founders believed that cruel and unusual punishment is serving a prisoner grape jelly instead of cherry. I don't believe they wrote it with the intent of any invader who crosses our border and has children to be considered Americans.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that reasonable adjustments can't be made, but as a whole, our Constitution is just about perfect before the later amendments eroded our founders intent.

The Constitution has broken down dramatically under COVID, at least. It's not the national government, it's the state governors --- they can stop everyone from earning a living, just cancelling all jobs and stores? Really? They can limit who and how many we can have in our homes? They can close churches but not liquor stores? They can require we hide our faces at all times, like the Saudis do except here men as well as women? They can order everyone to stay home and not go anywhere even though these are nearly all healthy people? Quarantine has never been used for anyone but infected people before, anywhere. They can prevent funerals, prevent any visits to elderly relatives?

No, the Constitution worn out and is broken to bits. For the first time I sympathize with the French in 1789 whose delegates to the Estates General kept yelling they wanted a constitution! Yeah, so do I. One that actually works. Things don't last forever, you know. We think they will, but they never do. We need to face that our Constitution is now ruined and useless. If anybody thinks this degraded document can still be saved, they'd better get on with it, because we have essentially no rights these out-of-control governors have left us.

The Constitution has broken down dramatically under COVID, at least. It's not the national government, it's the state governors --- they can stop everyone from earning a living, just cancelling all jobs and stores? Really? They can limit who and how many we can have in our homes? They can close churches but not liquor stores? They can require we hide our faces at all times, like the Saudis do except here men as well as women? They can order everyone to stay home and not go anywhere even though these are nearly all healthy people? Quarantine has never been used for anyone but infected people before, anywhere. They can prevent funerals, prevent any visits to elderly relatives?

No, the Constitution worn out and is broken to bits. For the first time I sympathize with the French in 1789 whose delegates to the Estates General kept yelling they wanted a constitution! Yeah, so do I. One that actually works. Things don't last forever, you know. We think they will, but they never do. We need to face that our Constitution is now ruined and useless. If anybody thinks this degraded document can still be saved, they'd better get on with it, because we have essentially no rights these out-of-control governors have left us.

That's assuming nobody takes action against them, but some have, and I think more will in our future. Currently we are paralyzed due to our courts shutting down or having restrictions on what cases they will address. I think when all is said and done, those dictators will find themselves in violation of our constitutional rights and our Constitution will be there to support their claims.

Wrong. If a police officer or any government official violates your constitutional rights, you do have the ability to sue. However police do have the discretion to stop vehicles that are seemingly suspicious or search vehicles which meet the requirements that something is amiss. If a cop pulls a vehicle over for crossing a double yellow line, smells pot or other substances when he approaches the vehicle, he has the legal authority to search it called reasonable suspicion. The drivers eyes were glassy, the smell of pot in the car, the fact he was driving dangerously gives that officer such right.

Read your own link. The officer was reprimanded, has to undergo psychological evaluation and may lose his job if it's determined he doesn't have the mental abilities to be a police officer. He was suspended for two months and will be placed on probation for a year if he still qualifies to be an officer after various evaluations. This is apparently road rage on both sides. According to your story, the officer pulled out his gun but didn't aim it this guy. He pulled it out, kept it pointed at the ground, and quickly re-holstered it. So tell me, what law did he break?

Now if I were to do such a thing in my state, my CCW would be suspended or totally revoked, but I would not be charged with a crime or end up in jail.

Yes, Democrats do run their government if they are in charge. Again, tell me what law this guy broke that a prosecutor could charge him for.

I told you. Assault with deadly weapon. Brandishing. You do not pull the gun without a damn good reason.

Are you a fucking idiot?
Biden's "normalcy involves putting Wall Street, the Ultra Rich and China first.
What kind of Chinese CCP troll are you??
You have clearly guzzled down a surfeit of the disinfectant-laced orange Kool-Aid®.

In the real world, outside the hermetically-sealed echo chamber pot of horrors, where that Hunter laptop from hell is still down Rudy's trousers awaiting exposure, the free and fair expression of democracy the nation recently held has affirmed that a record number of American have availed themselves of the beneficence of self-governance.
Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 8.29.09 AM.png
Yes, the chronic churls in a perverse cult of personality will hysterically rail at the prospect of the will of the People prevailing, but decent folks will wish the nation well as they wait and see.

I told you. Assault with deadly weapon. Brandishing. You do not pull the gun without a damn good reason.

Who did he assault? He assaulted nobody. He didn't lay a finger on the guy. You can brandish your weapon. There is no law against that, especially if you live in an open carry state where you can brandish your weapon all day if you like. It was stupid on his part to pull it out because the other guy could have had a gun and shot him in self-defense, and of course he wouldn't have been charged. But the officer didn't break any laws, and he was punished at work for the actions he took while off duty.

Forum List

Back