If you voted for biden and democrats, you voted for this: New York Police to citizens...on your own in subways......

The same is true with other Democratic elected officials who likewise have nothing to do with what happens in New York City.
The same twisted lib insanity that gave us biden also gave us homeless people craping in NY subways.

or worse

Only enough violence would get us to that point.
Do you actually believe in bloodless revolutions?
The tide of history says no!

It's something my karate teacher taught me years ago. It's an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

Just think how great it would be to never have to put up with liberal BS ever again. Never have to worry about all their cheating like this last election. Never have to hear about global warming again, disarming law aiding citizens, government healthcare, funding all kinds of crap the federal government would never have to fund on our side. Besides, if the east side was decided for Republicans and all the Democrats had to leave, it would double my property value or more. :eusa_shhh:

Only enough violence would get us to that point.
Do you actually believe in bloodless revolutions?
The tide of history says no!

It's something my karate teacher taught me years ago. It's an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

Just think how great it would be to never have to put up with liberal BS ever again. Never have to worry about all their cheating like this last election. Never have to hear about global warming again, disarming law aiding citizens, government healthcare, funding all kinds of crap the federal government would never have to fund on our side. Besides, if the east side was decided for Republicans and all the Democrats had to leave, it would double my property value or more. :eusa_shhh:

Too bad that real revolutions aren't karate.

Too bad that real revolutions aren't karate.

I don't think any real revolution will ever take place in this country. Eventually we will lose the entire thing if we don't divide it soon. Between Biden's open border mentality, talks about making Puerto Rico and DC a state so they have total control of the Senate and Presidency forever, I'd rather see us save half the country than lose the entire thing.

Are the blm people still proposing disbanding police agencies and replacing them with healthcare professional that would go in and defuse situations where crimes are been committed.

As the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for. It just may come true:

The democrat party is returning New York to the 1970s under democrat party control. The subways are now a police free zone and New Yorkers are on their own. If you voted for joe biden and the democrats, this is what you voted for.....

According to Police Benevolent Association president Pat Lynch, the “politicians have made it abundantly clear that they don’t want cops enforcing transit system rules, connecting the homeless with services, engaging with seriously mentally ill people or doing any of the things necessary to prevent these terrifying random attacks.”

“While our elected leaders are closing their eyes and wishing the problem away, we recommend that all New Yorkers keep both eyes wide open while in our transit system,” he added.

----
Most, if not all of these shoving attacks are being blamed on people who are mentally ill but also a sense of lawlessness that’s crept over the city ever since far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio caved to the terrorists in Black Lives Matter.

People who shouldn’t be released on bail are being released. Law enforcement is being told to ignore small crimes, like subway jumpers who do not pay their fares, and a sense of lawlessness has taken over the city, especially the subway tunnels.

What saved New York 25 years ago was then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s broken windows police, a policy where law enforcement created a law-abiding atmosphere by enforcing the law — even small laws like loitering. The idea being that if you see a building with broken windows, you are going to think it’s okay to throw a few rocks yourself. If there are no broken windows, you don’t even consider picking up a rock.

if you voted for trump you voted for right wing police who hate the people who pay their salaries and enjoy murdering non aryans in the street....

The democrat party is returning New York to the 1970s under democrat party control. The subways are now a police free zone and New Yorkers are on their own. If you voted for joe biden and the democrats, this is what you voted for.....

According to Police Benevolent Association president Pat Lynch, the “politicians have made it abundantly clear that they don’t want cops enforcing transit system rules, connecting the homeless with services, engaging with seriously mentally ill people or doing any of the things necessary to prevent these terrifying random attacks.”

“While our elected leaders are closing their eyes and wishing the problem away, we recommend that all New Yorkers keep both eyes wide open while in our transit system,” he added.

----
Most, if not all of these shoving attacks are being blamed on people who are mentally ill but also a sense of lawlessness that’s crept over the city ever since far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio caved to the terrorists in Black Lives Matter.

People who shouldn’t be released on bail are being released. Law enforcement is being told to ignore small crimes, like subway jumpers who do not pay their fares, and a sense of lawlessness has taken over the city, especially the subway tunnels.

What saved New York 25 years ago was then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s broken windows police, a policy where law enforcement created a law-abiding atmosphere by enforcing the law — even small laws like loitering. The idea being that if you see a building with broken windows, you are going to think it’s okay to throw a few rocks yourself. If there are no broken windows, you don’t even consider picking up a rock.

Now that is funny. Connecting Homeless to services. Emergency Medical Treatment is a very useful service.

This is why Dimm's need to eventually be put down like the rabid junkyard dogs that they are!

Violence never solves anything. Before we would go that route, I'd rather see a movement to divide the country: Democrats on one side and Republicans on the other. Each country runs things their way. That's the solution to our problems.

Sadly, you are incorrect. The nature of left wingers would never allow them to leave us alone. Just due to the fact that their policies would not work and their new "country" would be a disaster from the first day, the success of the new Red States would draw them like locusts. And, Again,....it is not in their nature to leave people alone.

They demanded that smoking get labled as dangerous on the packages, then they had to have separate areas in Restaraunts, then you were forced outside, now they are pressing to stop you in your homes, and people actually thought that vaping would solve the issue completely...........right? They don't want to allow people do vape.....

They said all they wanted was for gay people to be able to see their partners in the hospital and legally have certain rights.........right? 5 minutes after they pushed for gay marriage they marched into bakeries to demand those people make them cakes.....and when they refused they worked to destroy them.....

Separating would only work for a short time............until their country descended into chaos, and their natural need to control others forced them to demand we submit....

Trump Humpers don't know truth, because your saviour NEVER tells you any. I get tired of seeing black folks murdered by police unjustly. Don't have we a problem with peaceful protest.

If you get tired of seeing blacks killed by cops, quit protesting and start promoting the message to listen to all orders of a police officer. Nearly all cases of blacks getting killed by police have one thing in common: they didn't obey the officers.

So why don't whites end up dead when they don't obey officers.

Are you stupid? More Whites are killed by police than blacks.........even more unarmed white criminals are killed by police than black criminals...you don't know that because you only pay attention to the democrat party news sources...

Sadly, you are incorrect. The nature of left wingers would never allow them to leave us alone. Just due to the fact that their policies would not work and their new "country" would be a disaster from the first day, the success of the new Red States would draw them like locusts. And, Again,....it is not in their nature to leave people alone.

They demanded that smoking get labled as dangerous on the packages, then they had to have separate areas in Restaraunts, then you were forced outside, now they are pressing to stop you in your homes, and people actually thought that vaping would solve the issue completely...........right? They don't want to allow people do vape.....

They said all they wanted was for gay people to be able to see their partners in the hospital and legally have certain rights.........right? 5 minutes after they pushed for gay marriage they marched into bakeries to demand those people make them cakes.....and when they refused they worked to destroy them.....

Separating would only work for a short time............until their country descended into chaos, and their natural need to control others forced them to demand we submit....

Of course we both know that. Even many of them know that. But this is not actually my idea. I call this Mom's law.

When my siblings and I would fight as children, my mothers last resort to stop the fighting is make us play in separate rooms. When loneliness set it, we collectively decided we would find solutions to our differences if we could be reunited.

That's what has to happen in our country. After we divide, we put up a huge Trump wall. We'll even pay for it. We will do that to keep them out of our side. They won't be allowed here unless for business or visiting relatives. Even if they sneak back in, they will have zero political influence and have to keep their trap shut so as not to identify themselves.

When their country colapses, they will have to agree to our way of running the country if we decide to become one nation again.

if you voted for trump you voted for right wing police who hate the people who pay their salaries and enjoy murdering non aryans in the street....

Don't present any threat to a police officer and nobody gets murdered. I know that's too simple for the left to understand, but most people who interact with the police don't get killed because we do everything they say.

Democrat cities become war zones.

Carnage and death worse than Vietnam.

Are we "happy" yet ?

Right wing propaganda, there has been more civil unrest in this country under Trump since back in the 60s.

Dumb ass....the civil unrest is joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans.........the same democrat party fascists that were doing the civil unrest in the 1960s, and the same democrat party that started the Civil War to keep black humans as slaves....

Notice anything about the group engaging in the Civil unrest?

Dumbass your beloved Trump is President and is the root cause of this civil unrest. The democrats of the 60s are Republicans of 2020, you both have the same racist mindset.
The "civil unrest" is democrats destroying shit and murdering people. Trump isnt to blame for your parties bad behavior. As for the racist democrats of the 60's, you just elected one of them to be your party leader.

The Civil unrest falls right at Trump's feet, we have had a man who has the mindset of the sheet wearers in the WH for almost 4yrs.
Nope, democrat riots are the fault of democrats and no one else.

Let's see how many there will be when Trump is gone.
If the riots die down, then it appears that democrats riot when a republican in office. That is a really bad look for your party.

This is why Dimm's need to eventually be put down like the rabid junkyard dogs that they are!

Unlike these spineless, coward ass Republicans we see 2day.

Just remain the obedient black Dimm cuck that you've always been.

This coming from someone who will bend over backwards for Trump.

Only a Robo-Dimm black person's opinion.
And indeed, I do consider the source.

So since you are white your racist ass opinion is more valuable. I got news for you Trump Humpers, it isn't.

So why don't whites end up dead when they don't obey officers.

They do. In fact just as many whites get killed by cops as blacks. The reason you think otherwise is the MSM only reports stories of a black suspect and white police officer because they know it will rile black people up and they'll riot, loot and burn down their own cities. This is great for them because they get more viewers which means more money.

You people get played and don't even realize it.

Wrong Jr, per capita (since that is what you like to use) more black folks are murdered by police. The reason folks peacefully protest is because cops are not usually brought to the Bar of Justice.

Wrong Jr, per capita (since that is what you like to use) more black folks are murdered by police. The reason folks peacefully protest is because cops are not usually brought to the Bar of Justice.

I never heard of the bar of justice. What is that?

Per capita blacks are also involved in more crime, especially violent crime and robbery, therefore have much more interaction with police. The reason people protests is out of ignorance. There is no law that states a police officer (or armed citizen) have to be threatened by a subject who is also armed in order to use deadly force. A police officer (or armed citizen) is legally allowed to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, attacker armed or not.

Trump Humpers don't know truth, because your saviour NEVER tells you any. I get tired of seeing black folks murdered by police unjustly. Don't have we a problem with peaceful protest.

If you get tired of seeing blacks killed by cops, quit protesting and start promoting the message to listen to all orders of a police officer. Nearly all cases of blacks getting killed by police have one thing in common: they didn't obey the officers.

So the choice is endure unending harassment or death? Tell me how that is different than a totalitarian society.

The thread premise is a lie, as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Biden has nothing to do with what happens in New York City, he isn’t even president yet.

The same is true with other Democratic elected officials who likewise have nothing to do with what happens in New York City.
Is New York not a democrat run city? Your denial is absurd.

I never heard of the bar of justice. What is that?

Of course you haven't.

Per capita blacks are also involved in more crime, especially violent crime and robbery, therefore have much more interaction with police.

Whites commit 69% of crimes, black folks commit 28%. So your assumption doesn't add up.

The reason people protests is out of ignorance.

This country was founded out of protest.

There is no law that states a police officer (or armed citizen) have to be threatened by a subject who is also armed in order to use deadly force.

A police officer (or armed citizen) is legally allowed to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, attacker armed or not.

So how is an officer in jeopardy of serious bodily harm from a man who is face down, cuffed and is being held by 4 officers?

Whites commit 69% of crimes, black folks commit 28%. So your assumption doesn't add up.

What kind of crimes and where is your source?

This country was founded out of protest.

Yes, when the protests were legitimate, not when people are ignorant of the law and situation.

So how is an officer in jeopardy of serious bodily harm from a man who is face down, cuffed and is being held by 4 officers?

What case are you talking about? If you're talking about Floyd, there was no intent to kill the suspect. Kneeling on a person who is drugged up and out of control is normal police procedure to keep him still. If you don't believe me, dig up some past episodes of the show COPS and you'll see officers do that all the time. Floyd died from too much narcotics, not somebody holding him down.

Forum List

Back