If You Vote in Georgia

The GOP has a long history of using unfortunate people for their own ends. Going back to Monica Lewinsky. Kanye West is also mentally ill and being used by the GOP.

Linda Tripp pretended to befriend Lewinsky and got the confession about the blue dress, and then Tripp exposed the affair. Lewinsky said she considered suicide after the GOP outed her relationship with Clinton. Ken Starr threatened to jail Anita Broaddrick if she didn't accuse Clinton of rape, so she recanted her affidavit saying it never happened and cashed in the get out of jail free card.

Even Paula Jones never claimed that Bill Clinton did anything more than make a clumsy pass at her. But Republicans spent two years only to have the case dismissed with prejudice.
Oh my goodness your hypocrisy is showing. In no way can any group have a historical history of slavery than the democrat party. Hell bitch it continues even to day with the democrat plantation system

Actually. No I didn’t.

I voted for Trump in 2016. Four years later I was disgusted with Trump and his failures. However I didn’t see a reason to vote for Biden. I refused to vote for either as both were nothing more than steaming piles of shit. I refused to waste my time pretending one stank less than the other.

I didn’t vote in 2020. I just skipped the election outright.

As I said. You have to stop shoving people into a box to fit your mistaken preconceptions. I would describe myself as slightly right of center. In Georgia, I’m a little more liberal than the norm for the area I live in. In San Francisco or Berkeley, I’d be a far right nut.

As I said. Listen to the people tell you their concerns, interests, and thoughts. Don’t try and dictate to them.
Anything you say dumbass lying cu nt

I posted my reasoning before the 2020 election. I’ve repeated it many times since. If I am lying it is consistent. If I was that pathological I’d be a Right Wing Extremist wouldn’t I?
Anything you say. Everytime you post you share your bullshit. Like I voted for Trump in 2016 but stopped supporting him for his screw ups. Do you're so full of shit because Trump didn't screw up the media made shut up and made shit look worse. Now they are doing a flip on Biden. I suppose you believe Biden is doing a better job 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Anything you say. Everytime you post you share your bullshit. Like I voted for Trump in 2016 but stopped supporting him for his screw ups. Do you're so full of shit because Trump didn't screw up the media made shut up and made shit look worse. Now they are doing a flip on Biden. I suppose you believe Biden is doing a better job 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Trump didn’t make any mistakes? Dude. You really need to get off of the propaganda pages.

Let’s begin shall we? First we had the Crossfire Hurricane debacle. Now. Any politician with more than ten minutes worth of experience and even average intelligence would have submitted legislation to Congress, controlled by his own party no less, to make sure nothing like that ever happened again. A person with less than average intelligence who had even the most basic grasp of Civics would have argued that the entire FISA system be reformed.

As we learned every single FISA Warrant had fatal errors and omissions. Every one the Inspector General examined had fatal problems.

Still Trump wanted to continue the abuses, trying to find someone who would continue the wrongdoing but with his enemies as the targets. That is the action of a Dictator wannabe. Not a President.

Trump never tried to drain the Swamp. He tried to control it. He tried to turn it on his enemies.

Every single issue and situation was dealt with exactly the same. Mismanaged. Handled poorly.

I’ve written this before. Nobody is ready for the Presidency on day one. Everyone needs time. Everyone is going to make mistakes. They need time to learn.

Trump wouldn’t learn. He would not learn.

And COVID was so badly managed it was not funny. At the first leadership school in the Army. Where you send new Sergeants to learn how to lead soldiers. They teach one voice one message.

The simple idea is you don’t give conflicting messages. You keep it consistent. If there is a change it is managed the same way. You avoid confusing the troops and you minimize the chances of bad information costing lives.

Trump didn’t follow this basic rule. He would get a briefing and agree. The staff would head out to send the message. Then Trump would get on Twitter and read something and undermine his own administration with a poorly considered knee jerk response.

I believe the problem with Trump was he never understood the Presidency was not just another CEO job.

And yes. This is what I wrote at the time.

All of us are not as unreasonable or obstinate as you are.

Trump didn’t make any mistakes? Dude. You really need to get off of the propaganda pages.

Let’s begin shall we? First we had the Crossfire Hurricane debacle. Now. Any politician with more than ten minutes worth of experience and even average intelligence would have submitted legislation to Congress, controlled by his own party no less, to make sure nothing like that ever happened again. A person with less than average intelligence who had even the most basic grasp of Civics would have argued that the entire FISA system be reformed.

As we learned every single FISA Warrant had fatal errors and omissions. Every one the Inspector General examined had fatal problems.

Still Trump wanted to continue the abuses, trying to find someone who would continue the wrongdoing but with his enemies as the targets. That is the action of a Dictator wannabe. Not a President.

Trump never tried to drain the Swamp. He tried to control it. He tried to turn it on his enemies.

Every single issue and situation was dealt with exactly the same. Mismanaged. Handled poorly.

I’ve written this before. Nobody is ready for the Presidency on day one. Everyone needs time. Everyone is going to make mistakes. They need time to learn.

Trump wouldn’t learn. He would not learn.

And COVID was so badly managed it was not funny. At the first leadership school in the Army. Where you send new Sergeants to learn how to lead soldiers. They teach one voice one message.

The simple idea is you don’t give conflicting messages. You keep it consistent. If there is a change it is managed the same way. You avoid confusing the troops and you minimize the chances of bad information costing lives.

Trump didn’t follow this basic rule. He would get a briefing and agree. The staff would head out to send the message. Then Trump would get on Twitter and read something and undermine his own administration with a poorly considered knee jerk response.

I believe the problem with Trump was he never understood the Presidency was not just another CEO job.

And yes. This is what I wrote at the time.

All of us are not as unreasonable or obstinate as you are.
Again there you go spewing the lies of the democrat controlled media. But you actually support an idiot but whine about the lies about Trump.

Again there you go spewing the lies of the democrat controlled media. But you actually support an idiot but whine about the lies about Trump.

Go on back to the CT side of the internet. You are too stupid to discuss anything but insane nonsense.

Revenend Warnock had nothing to do with that apartment building. His church invested in the project, they neither managed it or controlled it. This was just another right wing attempt to smear Warnock.

Ministers are hired by large church ministries to "Minister to the flock". The Board of Trustees/Elders/Deacons own and manage church properties. My church rented offices in our church complex to other non-profits, at below market rents. The rental property was managed by our Clerk of Session, and our Minister had nothing to do with the management of the property.

Your attempts to slander and smear Rev. Warnock demonstrate in spades that you have no morality or principles whatsoever. You will believe and promote any lie without even attempting to determine its veracity, if it slanders a Democrat.

Lie.

You're the one using lies created by the democrat controlled media talk about being to stupid. You can't think for yourself you ignorant bastard.

Nope. I quoted the Inspector Generals report.

I can keep providing links but since they aren’t on QAnon you won’t believe them.

I could post links on the others. But you’ll just lie and say that I never did.

Go back to the CT side of the web where you idiots wear tinfoil hats to protect yourselves from Jewish Space Lasers or whatever it is this week.

Nope. I quoted the Inspector Generals report.

I can keep providing links but since they aren’t on QAnon you won’t believe them.

I could post links on the others. But you’ll just lie and say that I never did.

Go back to the CT side of the web where you idiots wear tinfoil hats to protect yourselves from Jewish Space Lasers or whatever it is this week.
Blah blah blah maybe you should to an investigation on the big guy.and his ties with China

Blah blah blah maybe you should to an investigation on the big guy.and his ties with China

I don’t have to. The Conspiracy side of the Internet already has it covered. Shouldn’t you be over there even now drawing imaginary lines from Elvis to Nancy Reagan or something?

Shhh. You should be busy reading about how the people from Uganda are secretly infiltrating the NFL.

Considering the fact that I was raised by English leftists who taught me to love "SOCCER" and hate the idea of anything to the right of FDR......yeah - ya failed.

Many of us on the "RIGHT" are actually far more complex and nuanced than your ideology dictates.

Kinda fucks up your whole world view, huh?

Considering the fact that I was raised by English leftists who taught me to love "SOCCER" and hate the idea of anything to the right of FDR......yeah - ya failed.

Many of us on the "RIGHT" are actually far more complex and nuanced than your ideology dictates.

Kinda fucks up your whole world view, huh?

I doubt it. If you were so worldly you would have read the pages of discussion I’ve had with the moron and not jumped in this way.

You and yours have done nothing but push conspiracy theories for 6 years.

Really? Crossfire Hurricane was not an abuse of the FISA court? You mean the information in the Steel Dossier was accurate? Because I’ve argued that the entire debacle should have resulted in serious reform of the entire sorry mess. But if that was actually conspiracy theory. Well then I guess we owe the FBI an apology.

I wrote that the Democrats needed to wait until Trump actually did something wrong. I said that if Trump healed someone by touch the Democrats would demand that he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license. If that was untrue, and according to you it was, then the Democrats were apparently justified.

You are still an idiot. I’m betting you have Velcro on your shoes because you aren’t smart enough to tie them.

Really? Crossfire Hurricane was not an abuse of the FISA court? You mean the information in the Steel Dossier was accurate? Because I’ve argued that the entire debacle should have resulted in serious reform of the entire sorry mess. But if that was actually conspiracy theory. Well then I guess we owe the FBI an apology.

I wrote that the Democrats needed to wait until Trump actually did something wrong. I said that if Trump healed someone by touch the Democrats would demand that he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license. If that was untrue, and according to you it was, then the Democrats were apparently justified.

You are still an idiot. I’m betting you have Velcro on your shoes because you aren’t smart enough to tie them.

View attachment 731413
Yes you and your fellow democrats pushed the Russia conspiracy bullshit and still pushing it.. no such fake news you present detracts from your conspiracy theories
And the FISA court has rebuked the actions of the FBI.

Forum List

Back