If You Vote in Georgia

You should wake up and take in reality and look at how democrat controlled states have ignored and bastardized the rulings of the supreme court. It's democrats who free criminals and blame all gun owners for the actions of criminals. But you call yourself a gun owning second amendment supporter. I call you a fudd

And in another thread you will moan and wail about the January 6th Accused awaiting trial in confinement.

The problem is that you are determined to shove anyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% into a box. And the results of the election here in Georgia indicate a lot of people don’t fit in that box.

You are nothing but the mirror image of those idiots on the extreme left.

And in another thread you will moan and wail about the January 6th Accused awaiting trial in confinement.

The problem is that you are determined to shove anyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% into a box. And the results of the election here in Georgia indicate a lot of people don’t fit in that box.

You are nothing but the mirror image of those idiots on the extreme left.
Fuck off red herring bitch

Warnock RAN OVER HIS WIFE WITH HIS CAR.
History of domestic violence according to sources and court records.
Anyone who would vote for such an evil person has got to be equally evil.

I think the Left just adores how close his name is to WARLOCK. They LOVE that.

Walker any day of the week and TWICE on Sunday
That’s a lie of course.

She claimed he ran over her foot… which produced no bruises .

That’s a lie of course.

She claimed he ran over her foot… which produced no bruises .

Fuck off red herring bitch

You have a preconception that is affecting your argument. Your preconceived idea is that you and those who believe as you do are good and doing right. The laws are not meant to punish the people doing good. The laws are meant to punish them. Those who do bad.

While denouncing the Left for wanting your guns in fantasyland, you embrace and enthusiastically support people who restrict Second Amendment Rights in reality.

You want to believe that anyone who would vote for a Democrat is a left wing extremist or an idiot voting against their own interests. Why not ask them what their interests are instead of dictating them?

Some probably are. In Texas a 19 year old guy who didn’t campaign was elected to the Court Clerks office without a clue what he is supposed to do. He didn’t spend a dime on signs or anything. But he won because more people stabbed the R next to his name.

I hope he learns fast. If he doesn’t learn the job fast it is just short of certain he will screw up and commit a crime and end up in one of those overcrowded Texas Prisons.

The point is he counted on people voting straight ticket. Voting for the party without any clue who the person was or what qualifications they had. And he won.

You have a preconception that is affecting your argument. Your preconceived idea is that you and those who believe as you do are good and doing right. The laws are not meant to punish the people doing good. The laws are meant to punish them. Those who do bad.

While denouncing the Left for wanting your guns in fantasyland, you embrace and enthusiastically support people who restrict Second Amendment Rights in reality.

You want to believe that anyone who would vote for a Democrat is a left wing extremist or an idiot voting against their own interests. Why not ask them what their interests are instead of dictating them?

Some probably are. In Texas a 19 year old guy who didn’t campaign was elected to the Court Clerks office without a clue what he is supposed to do. He didn’t spend a dime on signs or anything. But he won because more people stabbed the R next to his name.

I hope he learns fast. If he doesn’t learn the job fast it is just short of certain he will screw up and commit a crime and end up in one of those overcrowded Texas Prisons.

The point is he counted on people voting straight ticket. Voting for the party without any clue who the person was or what qualifications they had. And he won.

Your lie has been pointed out Her name is not Adams .

Mistake? Anyone living in Georgia and does politics as much as you do would never call Abrams, Adams not once but twice in the same post.

I had been up all night working. I was a little tired. Sorry about that.

It is interesting.

Fetterman isn't an amoral liar, asshole or con artist. He is a man who had a medical crisis in the middle of an election - a crisis he will make a full recovery from, but one which caused him physical limitations throughout the election.

Methinks you need a better understanding of medicine and morals.
MAGAts think of those who have had strokes as retards......I have seen that claim here.

Well, it WAS Texas.

Forum List

Back